NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

MNF - Chicago Bears @ NY Jets

Jets -2.5 all day. Bears O line will be exposed and Tillman/Marshall being out doesn't help. Geno -2.5 at home!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rocky16

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

I think the Jets will move the ball just fine between the 20s, but kicking 4 FGs tomorrow won't win the game. They'll run it down Chicagos throat all day, but Geno will need to find a way to get in the end zone and get 6.

I thought Marshall was playing..? I haven't heard otherwise as of now. Jets D line will beast the Bears O line and will slow down Forte. If they can't consistently get to Cutler, I can't see the Jets stopping Marshall/Jeffery/Bennett in the redzone with their secondary. He'll tear them up if he can stay in the pocket.

Cutler and Geno will each turn it over, but will it be deep in their own territory or opponents?

I'm having a tough time picking a side. I'm leaning over 44 as my best pick tomorrow, and maybe a small 1h o22.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

I didn't check into the game much since it's Sunday but my friend said he was out.. He's been wrong many times before so I wouldn't trust it. Marshall playing might change my pick from jets to pass .. Idk

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by Youkeepthislove View Post
    I think the Jets will move the ball just fine between the 20s, but kicking 4 FGs tomorrow won't win the game. They'll run it down Chicagos throat all day, but Geno will need to find a way to get in the end zone and get 6.

I thought Marshall was playing..? I haven't heard otherwise as of now. Jets D line will beast the Bears O line and will slow down Forte. If they can't consistently get to Cutler, I can't see the Jets stopping Marshall/Jeffery/Bennett in the redzone with their secondary. He'll tear them up if he can stay in the pocket.

Cutler and Geno will each turn it over, but will it be deep in their own territory or opponents?

I'm having a tough time picking a side. I'm leaning over 44 as my best pick tomorrow, and maybe a small 1h o22.
    ding ding ding. Taking the over or passing imo

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TREND

The home favorite is 11-2 SU when the total is between 44 and 49 since 2011. 12-3 since 2010 (80%)

HF and day=Monday and season>=2010 and total>44 and total<49

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

I usually don't pay much attention to trends, but I like that.

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

This should be NYJ without much of a problem but being Monday Night Football- very likely goes the other way, lol.