navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Navy's Sunday Plays...

2-1 so far this season.

Seattle -5.5

I'm all over Seattle on this play. This is my big play of the day. Let's face it...Seattle beat them by 35 on a neutral field in February and the rosters are not much different (other than a few players here and there on defense) and this one is on Seattle's home turf. The Seahawks coming off a tough loss are going to be hungry, whereas Denver is 2-0 and it's not an impressive 2-0. Two home games vs. Indy and KC where it went down to the final minutes. Just think home field is a big factor here and the Seahawks pressure Manning into mistakes. Defense topples offense again.

Rams/Cowboys Under 45

I really see a defensive battle here. Cowboys are going to lean on the run more to save Romo's back which is still not healthy. Rams are going to run a lot because they are still starting a 3rd string qb (let's face it...Rex Grossman could have thrown well on the Bucs last week). I just see a slow game with a lot of running. I may even go under first half and total game on this one.

Washington +6.5

This is probably my least confident one, but don't like teams coming off MNF games with a good opponent the following week. And the Redskins are a solid opponent that should keep this game close. One big issue for Philly is their offensive line struggled vs. Indy and Washington's D-line had 10 sacks their first 2 games. Actually think the over might be a decent play as well, but I do think Washington's a much better team with Kirk Cousins and if you take away the fourth quarter the last two games, Philly has not impressed all that much. Two games they turned it on in the end.

Other games I lean that may put small amount on (not sure yet): SD +1, Packers/Lions Over, Jax +7.5, Car -3

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Another 2-1 week. I'll take it, especially given how lucky I got with Seattle. Cowboys-Rams scoring caught me by surprise for sure.

4-2 overall for the year. Staying away from the MNF game. One of the tougher weekend games to forecast. Jets have been a confusing team so far, as has Chicago.

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

Good job brotha..check out my "Top 2 plays for Saturday" thread in the college forum. I have guys posting their top picks for saturdays. It could be one pick..but the most is three. Did it a couple years ago and you are able to actually see who the solid cappers are on this site. I made some money following a similar thread a two years ago. Hoping we get some more posters involved. Believe it or not..there are some good handicappers on this site. They are just so hard to find with all the "noise"

I went 2-1 this saturday on my top picks. Got back-doored in the BYU game! Could have gone 3-0..but thats gambling right? Hope u post ur picks..look forward to seeing them