Several games interesting this week. Welcome any discussions.

Ten/Cinci 42.5- Under. I like what I saw out of the Cinci defense over the past two weeks. They are continuing to dominate. Ten offense still a work in progress. Both teams combined have come in under 4 timesover the past two weeks. Ten scored 10 against a decent dallas d, and 26 against a decent KC defense. Tenn is currently 40% td percentage in the redzone. Cinci held atlanta to 10 last week, and baltimore to 16 the week before that. They are also currently sitting at a 40% red zone td.

Stl/Dal 44.5- Under. STL's offensive issues continue. Dallas has a decent enough defense. I don't think we have seen that much out of Romo and the Cowboys.

Was/Phi 49.5 Over. I'll take the squarest total on the board. Philadelphia continues to display offensive power. I like what I saw out of Cousins, I think he tries to earn this starting job for good. Washington's offense was is also strong, putting up 41 points against Jacksonville last weekend. Philadelphia put up an impressive 30 points up against a strong Indianapolis defense on Monday night. Washington pass defense over rated after playing against two weak passing teams (Hou and Jax).

Oak/NE 47- Under. Oakland's offense is still in shambles. Yes, they put up 14 against a strong Houston team. But traveling all the way to the east coast to play a strong NE defense. I think this will be another 30-7 blowout for New England.

SD/Buf 45- Over. Buf has been putting up points despite all of the issues with EJ. SD offense clicked last week putting up a shocking 30 points against a strong seahawk defense. In total yards, SD ranked 18th and Buffalo at 23rd. I'm hesitant because of the lack of redzone td's from Buffalo, but hopefully, they can right the ship and get it across the line.