GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

VIDEO!!! GENO'S PICKS Week 3 NFL 2014

a 2-2 week two thank you Eagles... puts Daddy at 6-2 (75% ATS)

this week Daddy has four more picks that will take you from Thursday Night through #MNF and a little advice for Adrain Peterson...

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Doing great Geno. Great commentating.

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

great vid as usual.. gl tonight

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Doing great Geno. Great commentating.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    great vid as usual.. gl tonight
    Did you see how spot on the McCown call was??? <3

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

for sure

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Like em all

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Geno you're alright in my books

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Geno you're alright in my books
    thanks pal!!! Who's you;re lock this week??? One i didn't put in the vid that I really like is Seattle -5.5... Denver isn't any better than last year against these guys and now they travel to Seattle.... hmmmm

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you exactly right bout lumping fitzpatrick right in with mccown, i love gmen this week and i know they awful! there run d is good tho and this gonna be the gm fitzpatrick is forced to actually make plays so im expecting a mccown thu night type performance.. my angle in atl gm was how horrid the tampa defense has been allowing a retarded completion percentage to a 2nd and 3rd string qb so of coarse matty ice was gonna carve them up, over was where i was at and have atl teased with indy so agree with colts play just way more confident in indy winning than covering even tho they prob will...

disagree with pack, comparing what det does on road against a very good panthers defense is apples and oranges to playing a pathetic packer run defense,, det gonna rush for a bunch of yards in this gm and their defense gets way more pressure at home and will be all up in discount double bitches grill against packs weak oline..

think i like the over on monday night more so than the bears, although if you made me play a side id take chitown.. no doubt culter and his beast wrs should have a field day vs jets secondary but on the other side jets will gash chi in the run gm. i think geno smith on the verge of being a solid player in this league, he has flaws but he a gamer and makes plays, his red zone inefficiency is his biggest problem and the reason you cant really take the jets this year against high powered offenses, their corners simply not once they once were and they wont be able to survive trading fgs (or turnovers) in red zone against tds the elite offenses will score..

1st time ive stopped in your threads this season,, glad you doing well so far, always liked your vids and you seem like a alright dude... gl with your plays (cept pack )

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    thanks pal!!! Who's you;re lock this week??? One i didn't put in the vid that I really like is Seattle -5.5... Denver isn't any better than last year against these guys and now they travel to Seattle.... hmmmm
    Hungover as shit so I'm not going to explain my picks
    texans -2
    cowgirls pk
    panthers -3
    chargers and packmen small wagers both +125 dogs
    had falcons as well in that ass whoopin
    goodluck Sunday brotha

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

texans -2
    cowgirls pk
    panthers -3
    goodluck Sunday brotha
    care to make a point wager on hou? lets just say pickem even odds for us both..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

3-1 nice calls

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you exactly right bout lumping fitzpatrick right in with mccown, i love gmen this week and i know they awful! there run d is good tho and this gonna be the gm fitzpatrick is forced to actually make plays so im expecting a mccown thu night type performance.. my angle in atl gm was how horrid the tampa defense has been allowing a retarded completion percentage to a 2nd and 3rd string qb so of coarse matty ice was gonna carve them up, over was where i was at and have atl teased with indy so agree with colts play just way more confident in indy winning than covering even tho they prob will...

disagree with pack, comparing what det does on road against a very good panthers defense is apples and oranges to playing a pathetic packer run defense,, det gonna rush for a bunch of yards in this gm and their defense gets way more pressure at home and will be all up in discount double bitches grill against packs weak oline..

think i like the over on monday night more so than the bears, although if you made me play a side id take chitown.. no doubt culter and his beast wrs should have a field day vs jets secondary but on the other side jets will gash chi in the run gm. i think geno smith on the verge of being a solid player in this league, he has flaws but he a gamer and makes plays, his red zone inefficiency is his biggest problem and the reason you cant really take the jets this year against high powered offenses, their corners simply not once they once were and they wont be able to survive trading fgs (or turnovers) in red zone against tds the elite offenses will score..

1st time ive stopped in your threads this season,, glad you doing well so far, always liked your vids and you seem like a alright dude... gl with your plays (cept pack )
    WOW dude great call on Gmen and DET!!!

GenosPicks

texans -2
    cowgirls pk
    panthers -3
    goodluck Sunday brotha
    Not bad... big week a coming here in Wk 4 =)

GenosPicks

THANKS FLIPSIDE... new vid is up!!!