Betpoints: 1581

NFL Week 12 -
    Current Record 19-4 (79%) ATS

Carolina Panthers MoneyLine +110

lukey016
    lukey016's Avatar Become A Pro!

Panthers get the job done!

Made a slight error in previous message i was actually 19-5* but anyways my current record is now 20-5 hitting (80%) ATS!
    I have one game for the weekend too ..

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Any lean on GB Bears game? Solid work bro have a mellow T-day

Stryk0ur
    Stryk0ur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Good game lukey06 continue

lukey016

NFL Week 12 -
    Current Record 20-5 (80%) ATS

Minnesota Vikings MoneyLine +115

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by lukey016 View Post
    NFL Week 12 -
    Current Record 20-5 (80%) ATS

Minnesota Vikings MoneyLine +115
    Hey pal great work @ 20-5. Any suggestions for today? How confident are you on Vikings? Falcons at home can heat up. Want to tail just curious. Thanks

lukey016

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Hey pal great work @ 20-5. Any suggestions for today? How confident are you on Vikings? Falcons at home can heat up. Want to tail just curious. Thanks
    They worth a decent sized bet but my big stack was on the panthers. As long as Vikings show up that D should contain the Falcons

JohnPickensU
    JohnPickensU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Another good play! Any afternoon or night games

spicollifcfd

Right on bro solid picks thanks.

lukey016

Thanks guys, I have some accumulators still running, I had £150 on Panthers & Vikings at +400 which has just cashed in.

I have a £100 treble with Vikings/Colts/Patriots all MoneyLine at +600. So Just waiting for the Patriots later ..

tysms
    tysms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

solid picks

lukey016

Quote Originally Posted by tysms View Post
    posting after the games with ridiculously high juices doesn't help anyone
    Yeah it doesn't, i'm just hinting that I won't have any more official plays for this week due to my accumulators being sufficient enough

I could post more plays per week but I prefer to post the best 1 or 2 and go big on those, I had the raiders/colts/patriots in accumulators as I like them to win but not enough so to give to you guys, as In my book I don't consider these guaranteed winning plays..

Plus why would I post my accumulator bets beforehand, if you guys want some advice on games you can ask me like some of you have been doing and i'll reply with my opinion

JohnPickensU

Ignore the hate lukey. We appreciate your posts

lukey016

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPickensU View Post
    Ignore the hate lukey. We appreciate your posts
    Thanks, it's all good haha

Just wanted to clarify some things for future reference too.

lukey016

NFL Week 13 -
    Current Record 21-5 (80.7%) ATS

Kansas City Chiefs -2.5 -110

Seattle Seahawks MoneyLine -110

lukey016

Wasn't easy for me betting against these Vikes, they've won me a lot of money over the past weeks for being underrated by the books, but from watching them each week I feel they are too one dimensional, they have a solid D but there offense is weak in comparison, they'll look to use Peterson again this week but Seattle will be well aware of this and should be able to contain him to some degree.

The last game which was comparatively similar in match-up to this was when the Vikes played the Chiefs, I had money on the Vikings that game and they got quite lucky and barely managed to win that game. I think this match-up suits the Seahawks much better and with Russell Wilson looking sharp recently with 8 touchdowns in his last 2 games compared to 7 from his first 7 I think they'll get the win.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Wasn't easy for me betting against these Vikes, they've won me a lot of money over the past weeks for being underrated by the books, but from watching them each week I feel they are too one dimensional, they have a solid D but there offense is weak in comparison, they'll look to use Peterson again this week but Seattle will be well aware of this and should be able to contain him to some degree.

The last game which was comparatively similar in match-up to this was when the Vikes played the Chiefs, I had money on the Vikings that game and they got quite lucky and barely managed to win that game. I think this match-up suits the Seahawks much better and with Russell Wilson looking sharp recently with 8 touchdowns in his last 2 games compared to 7 from his first 7 I think they'll get the win.
    i agree totally and have pointed to the kc game as reference several times when discussing this game. think they will struggle similarly on offense and would expect about the same type output (14-17 points). with rawls running hard and wilson playing better i dont think they can expect to hold sea to the same type score they did kc.

on opposite of your kc play, much like minny for you i been winning on kc a lot lately but feel they over priced here, fter all i played them -3 vs the garbage ass chargers a few weeks ago. oak is a bad match up to boot imo.

lukey016

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i agree totally and have pointed to the kc game as reference several times when discussing this game. think they will struggle similarly on offense and would expect about the same type output (14-17 points). with rawls running hard and wilson playing better i dont think they can expect to hold sea to the same type score they did kc.

on opposite of your kc play, much like minny for you i been winning on kc a lot lately but feel they over priced here, fter all i played them -3 vs the garbage ass chargers a few weeks ago. oak is a bad match up to boot imo.
    So we are agreed on the Seahawks VS Vikings game

As for the KC game, who have the Raiders beat that are half decent? Jets & Titans.. Don't get me wrong the Raiders CAN win this but then again so can any team on the day, I feel KC are the the more balanced team who are steam rolling it with ease at the moment.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the chiefs have played nothing but scrubs or teams in terrible circumstances during their win streak. it the nfl asking who oak has beat doesnt hold any merit as they beat nfl teams just like kc.. kc been feasting on teams that couldnt protect the passer and couldnt threaten down the field due to one reason or another. they played pit with landry jones, peyton washed up ass, rivers with no wrs, tyrod taylor lit them up in the 1st half last week. oak is the best pass protecting oline in the nfl, justin houston hurt himself last week and isnt playing, kc secondary very beatable when they not getting pressure up front and they wont get a lot of pressure on Carr.

the fact oak passing game can thrive without the aid of a strong run game a good thing this week because the chiefs rush defense is very good. can the kc passing attack carry the load without a strong run game? sure they outta have success rushing but if Carr starts lighting them up they gonna need smith to put points up and they are terrible in pass protection.

oak matches up well but more importantly this line is inflated due to kc "steamrolling" , 2 weeks ago they were 3 point favs against a terrible sd team with no home field or wrs that stretch the field. now they laying the same number to a oak team that matches up favorably against their weakest units (the secondary and pass protection) and playing them in the black hole. this line should be a pk by my numbers so oak as dogs holds all the value. as you said any given sunday anyone can win but imo im getting the team i think has a slight edge at home with points.

lukey016

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the chiefs have played nothing but scrubs or teams in terrible circumstances during their win streak. it the nfl asking who oak has beat doesnt hold any merit as they beat nfl teams just like kc.. kc been feasting on teams that couldnt protect the passer and couldnt threaten down the field due to one reason or another. they played pit with landry jones, peyton washed up ass, rivers with no wrs, tyrod taylor lit them up in the 1st half last week. oak is the best pass protecting oline in the nfl, justin houston hurt himself last week and isnt playing, kc secondary very beatable when they not getting pressure up front and they wont get a lot of pressure on Carr.

the fact oak passing game can thrive without the aid of a strong run game a good thing this week because the chiefs rush defense is very good. can the kc passing attack carry the load without a strong run game? sure they outta have success rushing but if Carr starts lighting them up they gonna need smith to put points up and they are terrible in pass protection.

oak matches up well but more importantly this line is inflated due to kc "steamrolling" , 2 weeks ago they were 3 point favs against a terrible sd team with no home field or wrs that stretch the field. now they laying the same number to a oak team that matches up favorably against their weakest units (the secondary and pass protection) and playing them in the black hole. this line should be a pk by my numbers so oak as dogs holds all the value. as you said any given sunday anyone can win but imo im getting the team i think has a slight edge at home with points.
    We was dead right on the Seahawks beating the Vikings, as for the Chiefs vs Raiders looks like it''ll go down to the wire!

lukey016

2-0 for Week 13!

Current Record 23-5 (82.14%) ATS
    Iv'e had no loosing weeks so far and aim to keep it up!

JohnPickensU

Great season!

Like pittsburgh tonight?

lukey016

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPickensU View Post
    Great season!

Like pittsburgh tonight?
    It's a no bet for me but yeah the Steelers should pull off the win, as for the handicap there's no value in it for me.

spicollifcfd

Thanks bruh. Any lean on over under solid picks buddy

lukey016

Quote Originally Posted by spicollifcfd View Post
    Thanks bruh. Any lean on over under solid picks buddy
    Thanks bro, I'll be honest, I don't bet over / unders so I'd just be simulating, haha sorry.

intangible fate
    intangible fate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Thanks for the picks and insight! Your Chiefs writeup was what I needed to pull the trigger. Cheers and can't wait to see what you think about mnf.

JohnPickensU

Redskins seem to be better team but i have no idea.

lukey016

I didn't see enough value in this game, I edged Cowboys but decided to leave it as I felt it could have gone either way. It was won by 3 pts so I'm not too disappointed with my decision lol

lukey016

NFL Week 14 -

Buffalo Bills MoneyLine +100

ScouTT
    ScouTT's Avatar Become A Pro!

When are you posting your next picks...would love to give it a try!
    Very nice record with 82.14%.

spicollifcfd

Anything for tonite bro? Awesome work

watsui
    watsui's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

NFL Week 14 -

Buffalo Bills MoneyLine +100

lukey016

Been busy of late guys, don't really see too much value in this weeks games, should be a couple for next week though which i'll be pounding

lukey016

Quote Originally Posted by ScouTT View Post
    When are you posting your next picks...would love to give it a try!
    Very nice record with 82.14%.
    Thanks mate, been quiet lately, iv'e just had a few accumulators running, last week I picked out 10 teams at +5000 odds and put £50 on it, all were moneyline bets, I got 9 correct with the Saints being the only team to let me down, luckily I put some money on the lions lol. Should have a couple games for next week

lukey016

NFL Week 17 -
    Current Record 23-6 (79.31%) ATS

New York Jets -2.5 -109

St Louis Rams -2.5 -117

First 12345 Last