PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Talk me out of Colts TT Under 14.5 (1st Half)

Don't see this at all. Don't even know if they hit 14.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Philly runs thirty plays a minute and throws the ball a lot. The clock is either stopped, or there's a big gain. They'll be scoring or punting quickly, while using up very little clock. Indy gets more possessions than against the average opponent. Luck is no slouch and he'll put points on the board. Not saying they'll for sure score more than 14 in the first half, but 24 in the first half wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. This is a huge coin to me, one I'd rather be on the other side of.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

jacksonville scored 17 on the eagles with ease

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

the total for the game is 54 for a reason, not sure why anyone would take the under here

colts at home unstoppable at times combined with eagles high flying offense, this game could soar over the total and likely over any first half totals

wouldnt be shocked if it were 24-24 at the half

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    the total for the game is 54 for a reason, not sure why anyone would take the under here

colts at home unstoppable at times combined with eagles high flying offense, this game could soar over the total and likely over any first half totals

wouldnt be shocked if it were 24-24 at the half

Exactly why. Public just assumes this is gonna be back to back touchdowns on every possession, back and forth. Lets take a deep breathe.

This is identical to Colts @ Broncos last week. It took the Colts until 1 minute left in the 2nd QTR to score their first point. (Colts TT was 13.5 for first half). Against Broncos high flying, up and down the field offense.

A bit of a toss up to me. But asking for 17 points in the first half is still a tall task to me.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Denver D at home is far better than Eagles D on the road, not a good comparison
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nikossf

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Exactly why. Public just assumes this is gonna be back to back touchdowns on every possession, back and forth. Lets take a deep breathe.

This is identical to Colts @ Broncos last week. It took the Colts until 1 minute left in the 2nd QTR to score their first point. (Colts TT was 13.5 for first half). Against Broncos high flying, up and down the field offense.

A bit of a toss up to me. But asking for 17 points in the first half is still a tall task to me.
    u want to risk good money just to ba a contrarian?

sometimes it is what it is, and if you really want to break it down the only thing this game has in common with last weeks game in denver is the fact that the colts are playing. on the road at denver is a lot different than at home vs the eagle. if anything the colts are the denver of last week and didnt they have 24 at the half in the sunday night game? home field means a ton here too.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I'm on 1H UNDER 27.5 myself. Indy usually comes out slow and scores their points in the 2nd half so this could be a good one. Being at home is the only risk angle because the few games they have managed to score a lot in the first half have been in Indy.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'm hoping we successfully talked you off of it