bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Sunday morning leans

Giants -1-
    Everyone and their mother seems to be wanting to go against the giants. They were horrible on Monday night. I wasn't impressed with AZ either. Short week and also 10 am start time for the cards looks like a tough spot for me. 70% on the road fav here should scream trouble. Liking g men -1

Car -2.5
    That defense looked pretty damn good. They rose to the occasion with cam out and I expect them to be pretty amped for today's game. Detroit looked solid on Monday, but that was at home under the dome. Panthers should do a better job containing Johnson and adding in that Det is a hilton top 5 pick. Like it some more, but only worry is the timing between cam and his receivers due to the injury. Lean to car -2.5

Dallas +3.5
    Horrible game last week in Dallas. There were opportunities in that game where they could have clawed back but couldn't. The Titan d is not the 49er d. Romo *gulp* should be able to regroup here and get the win SU. Classic example of buy high, sell low. Lean dal +3.5

Thoughts ?

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

like the first 2, even tho the g men are poison, never betting on romo bro too sorry for my blood

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I like Dallas giants and saints

bluetooth3

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    like the first 2, even tho the g men are poison, never betting on romo bro too sorry for my blood
    Thanks. Yeah romo is a tough one to back. I was actually impressed with the Dallas d. Given all the extra possessions the offense gave away, they buckled down. Pitched a shutout in the second half.

bluetooth3

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I like Dallas giants and saints
    Saints laying points scares me. The brown secondary is not the same as ATL. But it is a big game for them. Bol!!

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Looks like a sweep.