Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones sued over 'sexual assault' but Rice Abuse Is Worse?

"Exotic dancer Weckerly accuses Jones of fondling her, forcing her to fondle him and watch him engage in sex with another woman, according to the report"

Why does Jones still have his job in the NFL when he sexually assaulted this woman? Is it a race issue?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Seaweed
    Update your status

Defendant Jerry Jones intentionally, knowingly, and forcibly rubbed and/or grabbed Plaintiff's breasts multiple times.

Defendant Jerry Jones performed these acts without the consent of Plaintiff.

Defendant Jerry Jones intentionally and knowingly forced Plaintiff to touch and/or rub on his penis multiple times.

Defendant Jerry Jones forced Plaintiff to perform these acts without the consent of Plaintiff.

Defendant Jerry Jones intentionally, knowingly, forcibly penetrated Plaintiff's vagina with his fingers without the consent of Plaintiff.

Defendant Jerry Jones intentionally and knowingly received oral sex from another female while in the presence of Plaintiff.

When Defendant JERRY JONES intentionally and knowingly received oral sex from the female, he knew that Plaintiff was present and intentionally and knowingly wanted Plaintiff to see said oral sex act.

Plaintiff did not want to see Defendant JERRY JONES receive oral sex from the female.

Defendants Jerry Jones and Cowboys intimidated Plaintiff and told her to keep quiet and not tell anyone else "or else".

Defendants Jerry Jones and Cowboys bullied Plaintiff into believing that she would somehow be in trouble if she told anyone about the sexual assault.
    Defendants Jerry Jones and Cowboys intimidated her into signing documents against her will, without giving her a copies, or access to legal counsel.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I never believe a hooker. Plus this happened 6 years ago. Why is she only now suing him? My guess is that he got a newer sexier hooker.

In that picture that you posted, she seems more into it than he does.

Seaweed
    Update your status

This old man is disgusting

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I agree, but I still never believe a hooker.

A billionaire doesn't have to force anything with willing women. Like I said, why did it take 6 years for her to sue? My guess is that she ran out of money.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I never believe a hooker. Plus this happened 6 years ago. Why is she only now suing him? My guess is that he got a newer sexier hooker.

In that picture that you posted, she seems more into it than he does.
    The timing is interesting

Kermit

The timing is interesting
    Yeah, probably a lot more to the story.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

same situation as jameis winston kobe etc if your gonna sue them then sue right away. Another girl trying to make some money because they cant make any on there own.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

"Exotic dancer Weckerly accuses Jones of fondling her, forcing her to fondle him and watch him engage in sex with another man, according to the report"
    Fixed it

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

So some skeez lost her job at the Strip Club and can't find work, so she files a law suit? If this bitch has no proof, Jerry should bury her ... literally. I can't stand Masta Jerry or the Cowboys, but I can't stand deceitful fukks more. Hope this bitch rots in a jail cell or JJ sues her for the $5 she has left to her name. And sues the lawyer who took the case, that's really how society can turn these BS lawsuits around.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

the vid of ray rice punching the fiancee' is a game changer. that's the difference.

thread closed.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    the vid of ray rice punching the fiancee' is a game changer. that's the difference.

thread closed.
    Right, if there was a shicking video of the incident, Jones would be gone. Words on a paper don't mean much.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

What a joke Seaweed. I dislike JJ about as much as anyone, BUT this reads like total BS. How does he 'force her' to watch him get a hummer? All she needed to do was walk out. Trash like her would do anything for a guy that makes $100k let alone 100 times that.

As was stated previously, people do not wait 6 years to file a credible lawsuit....she is probably blowing some lawyer and he came up with the plan after hosing down her face. It is clear that they are taking advantage of the Ray Rice publicity and are hoping for a quick settlement.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Can't take anything you say seriously until you stop weeping for hookers. Get a grip, man.

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

"Exotic dancer Seaweed accuses Bottomdad of fondling her, forcing her to fondle him and watch him engage in sex with another dude, according to the report".
    fixed some more

hope ya get paid dude

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

when you want to slap a bitch around, do it behind closed doors. not in front of a video camera

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Exotic dancer Weckerly accuses Jones of fondling her, forcing her to fondle him and watch him engage in sex with another woman, according to the report"

Why does Jones still have his job in the NFL when he sexually assaulted this woman? Is it a race issue?
    If this was magic johnson and not jj this thread would be 7 pages long already ....comments about how he's an animal and this is typical behavior of those people Is it a race issue on sbr what do you think ....read the posts before this.