AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Nice alteration to Ray's Jersey!

Name:  Ray.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  59.6 KB
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave AchillesTG 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Lebensraum
    Lebensraum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 529

I didn't know Ray is a southpaw.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

Now US female senators are trying to get Goodell to make a zero tolerance policy towards domestic violence. IMO that is absolutely ridiculous. 6 games is a pretty hefty penalty already, with a second offense being a lifetime ban.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Good to see Ray Rice supporters, today, at the game, for a CHANGE

So many troglodytes trying to join a lynch mob. Its starting to sicken me to see all the bloodthirsty people going after Ray Rice. He's a kid that made a terrible mistake, several months ago, and feels awful about it. That couple is healing and trying to move on, but people sure don't want that to happen. People still want revenge.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

^
    I've moved off of Rice, my problem is with Godell.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by AchillesTG View Post
    Nice alteration to Ray's Jersey!

Name:  Ray.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  59.6 KB
    This.

Too much black on black violence.

SRVegas24
    SRVegas24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Completely disgusting video... Only just seen this last night.

SRVegas24

His numbers were turning to shit anyway.. Who thinks he will play in the NFL again? Too much attention if any team decides to add him to their roster.

SRVegas24

Off of the subject.. penetrate BYU!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    I've moved off of Rice, my problem is with Godell.
    I don't think Goodell has done anything wrong in this Ray Rice situation.
    But, if it gets him out of the commissioner role, I'm all for it. I haven't liked Goodell for a while.

I haven't liked him because of his repeating the DirectTV monopoly, and constantly raising NFL Sunday Ticket prices.
    I want a commissioner who will let all the cable companies carry the Sunday Ticket package.

So, if this gets rid of him, good!!!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You're seriously coming off like a complete and total dumbfukk in this thread. You honestly couln't look anymore clueless and plain stupid.

Just quit typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    after which was an even worse decision then ko'ing her imo.... i'm laughing my ass off over here about ray rice having little man complex when dudes an Alpha male... I've worked out with NFL rbs ALL of them are alpha male angry rage filled motherfukkers you would be too if your job was to run down hill basically into a brick wall 20-25 times a game not including play action and receptions out of the backfield. You think AD runs like that with all that anger because hes a sweetheart sbr cracks me up sometimes.
    here we are 10 days later.... Adrian Peterson, ray rice,dwyer GEE opie how could I know that nfl rbs are violent angry people almost like I've had some in the family or they cross train mma huh lucky I guess....one of us has egg on their face obvious which one is which.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

here we are 10 days later.... Adrian Peterson, ray rice,dwyer GEE opie how could I know that nfl rbs are violent angry people almost like I've had some in the family or they cross train mma huh lucky I guess....one of us has egg on their face obvious which one is which.
    Uhhhh....I think they have something else in common which makes them FAR more likely to commit a violent crime than being RB's.

Not sure this is something I'd really be bragging about.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KRIT

Did anyone see the Outside the Lines story on Greg Hardy that aired yesterday? SportsCenter showed it too. Holy shit, this guy is 100x worst than Rice. Threw his girlfriend on a tile bath tub. Then dragged her by her hair out of the bathroom telling her he was going to kill her. Then choked her. Then he threw her on a couch full of loaded assault rifles.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Did anyone see the Outside the Lines story on Greg Hardy that aired yesterday? SportsCenter showed it too. Holy shit, this guy is 100x worst than Rice. Threw his girlfriend on a tile bath tub. Then dragged her by her hair out of the bathroom telling her he was going to kill her. Then choked her. Then he threw her on a couch full of loaded assault rifles.
    here it is:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11513357

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Janay is so damn fine. She has way nice feet, legs and ass. On another note she marries him after how Scott Ferrell so beautifully put it "Gets skulled by your fiance with a gigantic left hook in an elevator?"

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

So funny all these goons standing up for females that wouldn't give em the time a day. If you were ever in a situation near these women they would emasculate any of you and leave you feeling humiliated. These are cold money diggin sluts and they want they rich bad boy football dick, well guess what they are getting it. Won't shed a tear for Amy a these women.

teaserpleaser

Uhhhh....I think they have something else in common which makes them FAR more likely to commit a violent crime than being RB's.

Not sure this is something I'd really be bragging about.
    pointing out i'm right or what you call "bragging" and pointing out that they're all black was a genius move about what i'd expect from texas dumb aka egg face opie. unreal that that was your comeback. how long did It take you to come up with that weak ass comeback that most nfl rbs are black.

opie1988

pointing out i'm right or what you call "bragging" and pointing out that they're all black was a genius move about what i'd expect from texas dumb aka egg face opie. unreal that that was your comeback. how long did It take you to come up with that weak ass comeback that most nfl rbs are black.
    Are you really black??

I kinda doubt that. No black guy I've ever known has used emoticons as liberally as you. Not to mention that you write more like a 13 year girl than some black MMA dude who hangs with NFL guys.

But whatever. It is the internet, you can be whoever you want to be!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

Tell us more how you "know how these guys are from working out with multiple NFL players", and how Ray is a modern day gladiator.

Never knew we had such an NFL insider on the board.

This is real life, ace. You can't go around knocking women unconscious and think there won't be any repercussions.

Ask Ray about tonite at your leg session and then get back to us!!
    I know right...emoticons....would it make you feel better if I posted lame like i'm some kind of king mayan clone?

teaserpleaser

Are you really black??

I kinda doubt that. No black guy I've ever known has used emoticons as liberally as you. Not to mention that you write more like a 13 year girl than some black MMA dude who hangs with NFL guys.

But whatever. It is the internet, you can be whoever you want to be!
    Egg face opie c'mon trigger trace doesn't count anymore what black people do you really know you're a Texas bigot ....wait let me guess you have black friends that one never gets old and for some reason they think that works spouting that shit out. Yeah that's me making up stuff on the internet because as you can tell I really want the guys on Sbr to like me ...it matters to me that's why I pretend to be black because its popular around here. Tells you all you need to know about sbr that they let this idiot be a mod.

opie1988

Egg face opie c'mon trigger trace doesn't count anymore what black people do you really know you're a Texas bigot ....wait let me guess you have black friends that one never gets old and for some reason they think that works spouting that shit out. Yeah that's me making up stuff on the internet because as you can tell I really want the guys on Sbr to like me ...it matters to me that's why I pretend to be black because its popular around here. Tells you all you need to know about sbr that they let this idiot be a mod.
    No actual black guy has ever said that someone has "egg on their face." Honestly. You gay as fukk, bruh.

Anyway...when do you intend to pay me the $200 you owe me on our "Goodell keeps his job" bet? Gonna need ya to come with my cash, homie. Thanks.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First ... 891011