kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

pats vs fins

Anyone care to chime in on this game ?

books are begging us to take New England. The money line is dropping .. yet people can't get enough of the Pats.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I took the points. I think that Miami will play them tough at their home opener and keep it close enough to cover.

Home team in this matchup has covered more times than not. Something like 75% of the time in the last 4 or 5 meetings?

Public on Pats and the line keeps moving the other way? It's now -3.5 so I am content that I got in at +5.

Footballlllll
    Footballlllll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    Anyone care to chime in on this game ?

books are begging us to take New England. The money line is dropping .. yet people can't get enough of the Pats.
    do you remember last year, n.e played buffalo on the road & ALMOST LOST. got a field goal at the end of regulation to save the embarrassment. 23-21 final. Miami already beat n.e last year and is much better than the bills.

i LOVE Miami +4.5 may even win straight up but with Brady i say n.e wins by a field goal

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Yeah, if you like NE, ML is the way to go. Divisional game on the road, could take a late Brady drive to win.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

there is nothing abnormal about the line. Pats historically have trouble in Miami
    when the weather is warm. Take the standard 3 pt home advantage and it's
    New England by 7.5 spread. First game of the year and on paper Brady and Gronk
    are listed as questionable. This is only typical Patriots/Belichick smoke & mirrors.
    If the public is indeed on Patriots you will see LM before the game as is the way
    with NFL. Being in the middle-zone between -4.5 and -5.5 to 6 is a good spot for
    Pats bettors. My opinion is they win by 10+ and are a legitimate superbowl contender.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2474

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    there is nothing abnormal about the line. Pats historically have trouble in Miami
    when the weather is warm. Take the standard 3 pt home advantage and it's
    New England by 7.5 spread. First game of the year and on paper Brady and Gronk
    are listed as questionable. This is only typical Patriots/Belichick smoke & mirrors.
    If the public is indeed on Patriots you will see LM before the game as is the way
    with NFL. Being in the middle-zone between -4.5 and -5.5 to 6 is a good spot for
    Pats bettors. My opinion is they win by 10+ and are a legitimate superbowl contender.
    I agree, their defense is much improved and they like to pour it on when its going good for them..