KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

GL on the season bank. Agree with most of your plays. Already on Titans and Ravens. The low line for Balti has me a bit worried, but I'll take Balti anytime at that # at home against Cinci.

I saw you talking about Arizona in another thread, I really like them in the Monday night game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    GL on the season bank. Agree with most of your plays. Already on Titans and Ravens. The low line for Balti has me a bit worried, but I'll take Balti anytime at that # at home against Cinci.

I saw you talking about Arizona in another thread, I really like them in the Monday night game.
    yea i already played them, prob should have waited but was before any news bout ellington being injured and i really thought if the line moved it would climb as i think it a little short. oh well, i have no problem with it whether ellington plays or not cause zona a tough matchup for chargers secondary.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea i already played them, prob should have waited but was before any news bout ellington being injured and i really thought if the line moved it would climb as i think it a little short. oh well, i have no problem with it whether ellington plays or not cause zona a tough matchup for chargers secondary.
    I love Arizona this year. I think they make the playoffs as the wildcard and finish 2nd in the west only behind Seattle. As long as Palmer isn't throwing to the wrong team, we should be okay. Think he could be in for a big year, actually scooped him up in one of my fantasy leagues as a backup.

I got a lot of plays tomorrow, actually has me a bit worried because I usually don't play much wk1, and I haven't wagered much since basketball (dabbled here and there in mlb). I'm heavy on Tampa. Think they get it done, but only thing that has me worried is Carolina's front dominating Bucs weak Oline.

Are you going to play Dolphins? Im already on them, contemplating playing them even more. They've quietly built a really good defense, and sounds like the offense will come around now that they brought in the Eagles guy to call the offense.

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    titans+4...im a pretty big believer in this teams offensive weapons, the new coaches offensive mind, and believe it or not even a little bit in locker. true locker has had problems being consistently accurate but i think the kid is a gamer and has the right coach now in place to get the most out of the talents he does have. i certainly think locker is good enough to make some plays against a suspect at best secondary and his oline should give him the time to do so. kc is the opposite, you can trust smith to be respectable and not screw up but outside of charles he has nothing helping him on the offensive side of the ball (not even bowe in this gm), the wrs are nothing special, the coach is conservative to a fault, and the oline lost enough where i dont think it reasonable to expect anything but a drop off at least early on.. throw in the fact a whisenhunt run offense torched kc in kc last season and i think we have the makings of a upset or at least a closely played gm..

zona-3..really high on the cardinals even with the injuries they have had on the defensive side of the ball i think this team is primed to take one of the spots normally held by sf and sea atop the west. the oline has been upgraded and i love arians offense heading into their second season with all those weapons against a chargers d that i spent all of last season talking shit about, sd did a very good job controlling time of possession which helped mask the defense greatly, maybe they can continue that to a extent but think cards playmakers will have their way when on the field which at some point will force this game to be a little more wide open (like the over as well). maybe im not putting enough emphasis on the defensive injuries or maybe zona just a team that once again oddsmakers are selling short, to me this should be a 3 point spread on a neutral field and last i checked they playing their home opener on monday night so right or wrong i made this gm closer to -6 and think is worth a play now before it moves the direction i think it should (whether it will i dunno but im sure it aint moving down)...

skins/hou un 44.5.. dont want this to drop to 44 or lower as 44 i think is the high side of this gm.. many know i dont like rg3 but im not gonna lie i came into the preseason thinking he would have a good season with gruden as coach and all those weapons on the offensive side, i mean the guy called plays well enough for andy freaking daltons no talent ass to succeed and rg3 has more talent in his pinky than he has (sure he a dipshit but he is talented), that said while i try not to read a ton into the preseason 3 has looked god awful, i think that will change and gruden will do a better job calling run/pass option shit he can run but the guy still cant anticipate a throw to save his life and is facing a really good defense who even last year while struggling still held opponents to one of the lower yards per completion in the league and i think they will be improved across the board. on the other side i think skins d has improved somewhat and they facing a guy that sucks so bad hou traded for ryan mallot! think there a lot of rushing attempts in this gm and i just dont see a lot of offense, 23 should be enough for whoever to win it..

gonna play balty at some point but doesnt look like the line is in danger of touching 3 and might even flip to bal being small plus money, even tho i have no idea why..
    cle/pit un 41.5... i cant talk about this gm any more, im burnt out. plenty in here and a few other threads if you care..not thrilled i am gonna be on at least 3 unders when i swore id be easy with them early on, not much i can do bout it so hopefully refs swallow their overbearing whistle a little bit and let them play..

balty-1.5.. im probably a little to high on balty but there no way this should be less than 3, maybe that should tell me something, maybe they simply deserve more respect. cant say enough how much i like kubiac as OC of this team, i think it a very good fit between what he likes to do and the players balty has to execute the offense. im a big believer the zone blocking gonna help get pierce (and rice in a few weeks) more space to operate after they both had a hard time getting 3 ypc last season (the fact they both had such problems leads me to believe it wasnt a rb issue), now it very possible pierce's numbers dont improve much this week but that has more to do with a really good cincy run defense and that ok cause it no picnic rushing vs the ravens either..if im correct that rushing lanes will be tough to come by for both teams then it only makes sense to point out that besides being a choking ginger bum dalton typically doesnt play as well on the road and is 0-3 @ balt (possible im still a little bitter from daltons last "impressive" playoff performance ).. pita is gonna be a load for every team they face, he far more talented than kub's previous te's and im having a hard time remembering his te not producing. cant wait for balt to show that zone stretch run action hou used to run a lot, it was effective enough to work with noodle arm schaub and i think will lead to more chunk plays than ever with flacco's big arm hooking up with torrey smith who blows the top off a defense about as well as anyone. yes steve smith a shell of his former self but he will bring a attitude and leadership that they were lacking last season and the offense has never had on the field.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I love Arizona this year. I think they make the playoffs as the wildcard and finish 2nd in the west only behind Seattle. As long as Palmer isn't throwing to the wrong team, we should be okay. Think he could be in for a big year, actually scooped him up in one of my fantasy leagues as a backup.

I got a lot of plays tomorrow, actually has me a bit worried because I usually don't play much wk1, and I haven't wagered much since basketball (dabbled here and there in mlb). I'm heavy on Tampa. Think they get it done, but only thing that has me worried is Carolina's front dominating Bucs weak Oline.

Are you going to play Dolphins? Im already on them, contemplating playing them even more. They've quietly built a really good defense, and sounds like the offense will come around now that they brought in the Eagles guy to call the offense.
    im gonna have more than enough gms before im done so think im passing on fish. i do like their d, ive always been a fan of the scheme they run as it does a really good job of creating mismatches up front w/o bringing to many guys..that said the pats d is gonna be really good, wolfork's fat ass back clogging up the middle and a shutdown corner for bellicheat to play with added to a already good unit. phins offense outta be better but trusting them to do something i havnt seen vs a d i really like a leap of faith im not ready to make./.

dont worry bout the number of games you play, i say the same shit every year at this time and it never fails i end up with a bunch of plays! i just keep the bets a little smaller and say the hell with it..

2daBank

titans+4...im a pretty big believer in this teams offensive weapons, the new coaches offensive mind, and believe it or not even a little bit in locker. true locker has had problems being consistently accurate but i think the kid is a gamer and has the right coach now in place to get the most out of the talents he does have. i certainly think locker is good enough to make some plays against a suspect at best secondary and his oline should give him the time to do so. kc is the opposite, you can trust smith to be respectable and not screw up but outside of charles he has nothing helping him on the offensive side of the ball (not even bowe in this gm), the wrs are nothing special, the coach is conservative to a fault, and the oline lost enough where i dont think it reasonable to expect anything but a drop off at least early on.. throw in the fact a whisenhunt run offense torched kc in kc last season and i think we have the makings of a upset or at least a closely played gm..

zona-3..really high on the cardinals even with the injuries they have had on the defensive side of the ball i think this team is primed to take one of the spots normally held by sf and sea atop the west. the oline has been upgraded and i love arians offense heading into their second season with all those weapons against a chargers d that i spent all of last season talking shit about, sd did a very good job controlling time of possession which helped mask the defense greatly, maybe they can continue that to a extent but think cards playmakers will have their way when on the field which at some point will force this game to be a little more wide open (like the over as well). maybe im not putting enough emphasis on the defensive injuries or maybe zona just a team that once again oddsmakers are selling short, to me this should be a 3 point spread on a neutral field and last i checked they playing their home opener on monday night so right or wrong i made this gm closer to -6 and think is worth a play now before it moves the direction i think it should (whether it will i dunno but im sure it aint moving down)...

skins/hou un 44.5.. dont want this to drop to 44 or lower as 44 i think is the high side of this gm.. many know i dont like rg3 but im not gonna lie i came into the preseason thinking he would have a good season with gruden as coach and all those weapons on the offensive side, i mean the guy called plays well enough for andy freaking daltons no talent ass to succeed and rg3 has more talent in his pinky than he has (sure he a dipshit but he is talented), that said while i try not to read a ton into the preseason 3 has looked god awful, i think that will change and gruden will do a better job calling run/pass option shit he can run but the guy still cant anticipate a throw to save his life and is facing a really good defense who even last year while struggling still held opponents to one of the lower yards per completion in the league and i think they will be improved across the board. on the other side i think skins d has improved somewhat and they facing a guy that sucks so bad hou traded for ryan mallot! think there a lot of rushing attempts in this gm and i just dont see a lot of offense, 23 should be enough for whoever to win it..

cle/pit un 41.5... i cant talk about this gm any more, im burnt out. plenty in here and a few other threads if you care..not thrilled i am gonna be on at least 3 unders when i swore id be easy with them early on, not much i can do bout it so hopefully refs swallow their overbearing whistle a little bit and let them play..

balty-1.5.. im probably a little to high on balty but there no way this should be less than 3, maybe that should tell me something, maybe they simply deserve more respect. cant say enough how much i like kubiac as OC of this team, i think it a very good fit between what he likes to do and the players balty has to execute the offense. im a big believer the zone blocking gonna help get pierce (and rice in a few weeks) more space to operate after they both had a hard time getting 3 ypc last season (the fact they both had such problems leads me to believe it wasnt a rb issue), now it very possible pierce's numbers dont improve much this week but that has more to do with a really good cincy run defense and that ok cause it no picnic rushing vs the ravens either..if im correct that rushing lanes will be tough to come by for both teams then it only makes sense to point out that besides being a choking ginger bum dalton typically doesnt play as well on the road and is 0-3 @ balt (possible im still a little bitter from daltons last "impressive" playoff performance ).. pita is gonna be a load for every team they face, he far more talented than kub's previous te's and im having a hard time remembering his te not producing. cant wait for balt to show that zone stretch run action hou used to run a lot, it was effective enough to work with noodle arm schaub and i think will lead to more chunk plays than ever with flacco's big arm hooking up with torrey smith who blows the top off a defense about as well as anyone. yes steve smith a shell of his former self but he will bring a attitude and leadership that they were lacking last season and the offense has never had on the field.
    here we go firing at a bunch of games, gotta love week 1!!!!

lambs-3 -115...not a lot to say, i dont really love it but as ive said i think it crazy to suggest bradford was worth the move so playing it..

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Good to see your thread Banker. Good luck this year.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not a bad looking card Banker! Some of these trendy dogs I'm just not getting being made by both sharps and the public. Minny, Falc*nts, Raiders, Giants, Skins, Diego most of the teams listed there aside from Diego are pretty bad or are in really tough spots this wk. Fading those 6 probably gets you to 4-2 I think. Taking Hous -3, Jets -5 myself and have 2 slots left in a 4t 10 pt tease from yesterday to decide on. Might go on Rams, Titans or Balty myself s/u if that ml drops any further especially. Good winnin and have a great season.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

BOL this year Bank

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Not a bad looking card Banker! Some of these trendy dogs I'm just not getting being made by both sharps and the public. Minny, Falc*nts, Raiders, Giants, Skins, Diego most of the teams listed there aside from Diego are pretty bad or are in really tough spots this wk. Fading those 6 probably gets you to 4-2 I think. Taking Hous -3, Jets -5 myself and have 2 slots left in a 4t 10 pt tease from yesterday to decide on. Might go on Rams, Titans or Balty myself s/u if that ml drops any further especially. Good winnin and have a great season.
    yea a lot of those i really have no interest either way, a couple i guess i understand the dog but i couldnt do it..here short ass notes.

minny--i understand why ppl are playing them, hell even the best capper i know on them. not hard to see why. i liked them myself a few weeks ago at +6, my whole thing about this gm is the qb change isnt worth any of the line movement imo, only reason i dont take lambs for more is cause i thought they were overpriced before the injury so it not like we getting a ton of extra value as it had to drop under 4 before it was below my number. again im only playing lambs cause of the move related to bradford, no other reason really!

falcons--in fairness they were pretty good before injuries last season, think they made improvements and everyone back. there used to be a time where you couldnt keep me off atl at home at plus money or simply having to win, of coarse aints have owned the georgia dome last few years and i think they right behind sea as team to beat..no side for me but i do like the under

raiders-no idea, i guess like a few of these it prob more of a bet against nyj laying any kind of number. i wouldnt trust carr in this gm and if jets secondary wasnt all screwed up i would be on them. pass again..just throw nyg and skins in with these guys..

far as sd you know i love zona in this gm but there been a few times last year where i was too low on chargers so maybe im wrong or not making enough of the defensive injuries for the cards. i dunno, i think palmer and crew will shred sd secondary. i guess if chargers can do what they do and take the air out of the ball maybe it close, just think at some point cards o will force sd into a more urgent gm and even tho i love keenan allen dont think chargers wrs can beat zonas corners frequently enough to keep pace.. far as tease i hardly ever do 10 points, if a had to pick id say if you can get balty over +7 that the best of the bunch (even tho it breaks my teaser rules), honestly teasing balty or cincy will most likely cash..

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

BOL Bank!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    BOL Bank!
    another year another brownies under, lol.. thanx brother

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Good to see your thread Banker. Good luck this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    BOL this year Bank
    good to see ya all,,the others i missed as well. welcome back !

2daBank

lambs-3 -115...not a lot to say, i dont really love it but as ive said i think it crazy to suggest bradford was worth the move so playing it..
    oak/nyj ov 40.5.. i think a lot of things can happen in this gm that leads to points, either qb could throw a pick 6 and get his team behind forcing more passing. i think either qb could light up these weak ass banged up secondaries. im sure both coaches will wanna establish the ground games but dont think either team has a lot of success and eventually will have to test the weakest parts of the d's..not a very big number, even smaller considering the secondaries, i know cant really trust either qb but something gotta give and this was a shootout last season..

aints/atl un 52..saints are the one team with a prolific offense that i have a tendency to play the under. prob has something to do with the fact peyton doesnt abandon the run very often (ignore the year he was suspended, better yet look at how much more this occurred when he wasnt roaming the sideline) so we get a inflated total based of the fact saints offense is big time, a team that likes to stay rather balanced and a defense that has become one of the toughest in the league to pass on. i dunno if atl has a ground gm but they better commit to 1 as i believe if you cant soften n.o. defense up on the ground you in for a world of trouble..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Diego is good but in so many years recently they only play and look good half a season. On other side I do like Zona quite a bit of course they have defense but offense really started clicking last year with Palmer.

Atl always been a bit of a fraud in my eyes so last season was no shocker for me. I know they had health issues at receiver but they have always been bad on defense and no balance on offense at all. Just a classic soft finesse team. Maybe they get back to being good again at home this year anyhow we will see.

Raiders I love the Carr move he can spin it and brings hope for future anyhow. Just don't like first start being on road across country (always a problem for Oak) vs a Ryan defense even with a light secondary Rex will have some schemes ready.

Wash I know the public see that # and says hell yes Rg + pts vs shitty Texans sign me up haha. Truth is Rgme since arriving in Nfl just doesn't get it and that team has no solidarity. Before last year Texans a perennial playoff team and pack a defense especially up front. I see them getting after Eg today and disrupting him enough. He's one of those front runners who can only look good when things are easy and going his way. If Fitz does not cough it up several times I see Texans by a td.

killersweet

Banker, what do you think abt the 7 pt teaser of Titans and Fins?

2daBank

i agree with most that buddy..rg3 is a bum, i actually thought in spite of my dislike for him he was primed for a big season in that offense with those weapons, then i watched him play and remembered why i dislike him so! year 3 and fukkin dude still cant stand in the pocket and anticipate a throw to save his life, every damn time he waits for his wr to break open of coarse making him late with the ball cause this aint college and you have to throw to windows in this league.. i figure at some point gruden will just say the hell with it this clown cant learn and start calling the 1 read option crap he can run, if i was the coach id encourage him to run and get his block knocked off!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Still thinks he's at Baylor half the time also and stares receivers down too much and becomes a chucker alot of the time. Minny gm depends of Cassel who's really hit and miss which one shows up? AP still the man until further notice but the miles are getting high regression in near future he is human after all! Rams D is ferocious up front and play well at home if they can contain AP enough Cassel has to step up make some big plays and play smart. And that Viqueen defense been really bad for awhile not sure how improved they are on that side. Tough gm but aren't they all it seems at times lol. Good winnin Banker!

2daBank

Banker, what do you think abt the 7 pt teaser of Titans and Fins?
    if memory serves me right i generally wait another week to do any teases for some reason. prob cause books doin a little more guesswork this week than most and teases better when their lines are solid.. i kinda looked for tease option but i didnt love anything, of coarse everyone doing bears/pit/den and it will prob cash but not really my style (guess i hate free money)..i really like sticking with 6 points cause i dont like the extra juice plus it eliminates some games like titans, i like titans to win or be really close, but it wouldnt shock me if it got away from them a little. pretty much same with fish, i dont think they lose by more than 10 but wouldnt shock me as i have no idea what they are offensively at this point. if i had to tease anything even tho im on balty and it makes this weird i think cincy one of the better teaser options out there, think this a one possession gm. id rather have balty + more than a td but obviously i dont decide. then i would prob pair them with den. cincy+7.5/den-1.5 looks about as good as i can find teaser wise and i dont love it cause i rather i liked my dog to win..

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Good luck today and the rest of the season!

killersweet

if memory serves me right i generally wait another week to do any teases for some reason. prob cause books doin a little more guesswork this week than most and teases better when their lines are solid.. i kinda looked for tease option but i didnt love anything, of coarse everyone doing bears/pit/den and it will prob cash but not really my style (guess i hate free money)..i really like sticking with 6 points cause i dont like the extra juice plus it eliminates some games like titans, i like titans to win or be really close, but it wouldnt shock me if it got away from them a little. pretty much same with fish, i dont think they lose by more than 10 but wouldnt shock me as i have no idea what they are offensively at this point. if i had to tease anything even tho im on balty and it makes this weird i think cincy one of the better teaser options out there, think this a one possession gm. id rather have balty + more than a td but obviously i dont decide. then i would prob pair them with den. cincy+7.5/den-1.5 looks about as good as i can find teaser wise and i dont love it cause i rather i liked my dog to win..
    Thanks Banker. Agree that the 1st week is tough. Also I think teasing Cinncy is a better choice. I think phins keep this close. but like you said, it can get away. May be i'll hold off this week :-)

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I already know. Question I ask myself is if I'm on the Rams, would I bench Bradford to drop the spread 2.5/3 points. Answer for me is of course. Hell, I might bench Bradford even if the spread goes half a point in the wrong direction only kinda joking. Hill can't be dumber and it'll probably force them to feed the run game which is all I ever ask for with this team.

Cleveland is less about Cleveland and more about Pittsburgh. Browns can play d, that we know. Steelers have no receivers anymore and I don't trust Bell for much more than 3ypc. Ben is always good for a little magic, but if Haley is gonna be calling the plays again like last year I'm not scared. 17-13 someone sounds realistic, maybe 20-17. Other thing is Pitt plays Baltimore on Thursday, only reason I'm not on Bmore btw. Favorites don't cover well in this spot, and seven is a lot. (Side note, Pitt/Balt under on Thursday might be small autobet at the least)

Phins bet is on principle. Pats aren't -11 in Foxboro so why 4.5/5 on the road. As much as I hate betting against Brady, this line is silly. Especially for a Pats team that came out the gate slow last year. Come from behind 2 point last second win at Buffalo as double digit favorites week one. Messy 13-10 win over the Jets at home in Geno's second game. Phins can win this game and can absolutely stay within 4. Small bet for me though cause I've seen Brady fall behind and get mad more than once and it usually doesn't end well.

Titans was easy for me. Jake Locker back, most people think of them as the Ryan Fitz mess they finished the season as. KC overrated in public eye, and they got worse. KC not the easiest stadium to play in but I think it's back to reality for the Chiefs. I'm just hoping they win by one or two so we can keep the overrated value for another week or two.
    Those rams tho. Ugh.

POOLSIDE

Any interest tonight? I'm on Baltimore. Can't see them losing back to back division home games.

2daBank

Those rams tho. Ugh.
    you telling me, lol.. i mean like i said it was pretty much a bet strictly off the fact i didnt believe bradford was worth the line move, wish he wouldnt have gotten hurt cause i did like minny pre-injury, oh well what ya gonna do? looks like my doubts about their ability to tackle still are warranted, think it bout time for fisher to go, hell the whole team can go to la for all i care

2daBank

sorry had a busy week and didnt have much time for posting.. no way to sugar coat last week it was rough, the games i liked and bet earlier in the week were ok, the ones i stayed up all night forcing for action were total dog shit. i guess if there any silver lining at least now i remember why i keep it small week 1.

2daBank

Any interest tonight? I'm on Baltimore. Can't see them losing back to back division home games.
    i lean balty but flucco looked like total dog shit last week, obviously i liked them coming into the season but between his horrid play and all this ray rice shit going on ive kinda revised my expectations...

killersweet

1st weeks are always nasty banker. anyways, onwards and upwards. Tonight's game looks tough. Both teams play close games. any leans on the total? Thursday unders?

2daBank

a few ppl have pm'ed me asking about the thu night 1st half under auto play, it was really good for us for a couple years plus but felt like it may have ran its coarse by the 2nd half of last season. i still think the logic for playing it is sound but think im gonna take it more on a gm by gm basis instead of blindly betting them all (of coarse the 1s that look scary tend to hit pretty often).. wanna play it in this gm but would like to get a 23 cause 22.5 really isnt worth a damn so gonna wait and see..

2daBank

1st weeks are always nasty banker. anyways, onwards and upwards. Tonight's game looks tough. Both teams play close games. any leans on the total? Thursday unders?
    i would almost always take balty in this gm but i cant get the way flucco looked last week out of my head. if i can get 23 considering 1st half under..

POOLSIDE

you telling me, lol.. i mean like i said it was pretty much a bet strictly off the fact i didnt believe bradford was worth the line move, wish he wouldnt have gotten hurt cause i did like minny pre-injury, oh well what ya gonna do? looks like my doubts about their ability to tackle still are warranted, think it bout time for fisher to go, hell the whole team can go to la for all i care
    We don't want them. We just want the Raiders back.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13742

hey bud good luck on the season, glad I found this thread. I got it marked now, so will be checking regularly
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

2daBank

pit/bal un 23 (-120) 1st half (1x)..doubt i play them all but playing this one.. i know these teams aint the defensive juggernauts they once were but they still know each other well and dont like one another. baltys defense is still pretty damn good and was really good keeping cincy out of the endzone last week. the way cle ran on pit i just find it hard to believe balty is gonna let flucco's garbage ass throw it another 60 times, lot of rushing early and fgs instead of tds hopefully keeps this thing low..

balty-2.5 (.75x)..i swear if they drop this gm no1 will have to tell me im too high on them again this year! the defense still looks really good to me, the offense did them no favors last week and they still were in it till the end. really see no reason they cant run on this team and open up some play action and once again im getting a team that doesnt make a habit out of losing at home laying less than a fg so if they drop 2 in a row so be it i guess..

killersweet

I like the pick banker. good luck

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Seen Pitt struggle vs misdirection runs , and the whole zone blocking scheme runs that shanahan uses. Kubiack offence basically same shit , hope they commit to it though. Flacco can't have 62 pass attempts , that's fkn absurd. Took ravens too

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

This game is just way bigger for balty than Pitt. They need this W or it could be it. 2 division home games dropped , good luck. No team in history has ever started 0-2 in division and made the playoffs

First 12345 ... Last