frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Why the Broncos will win atleast 12 games and get a first round bye in 2014

SBR has been pretty good at fading the Broncos in the last 3 years and lost miserably. I'm still trying to figure why people here are so dumb to try and fade a line that is supersharp. There are much easiers games out there people to fade. Before you consider Denver not winning at least 12 games, you will have to believe that the Broncos will get either the #3 or #4 seed in the playoffs. I'm not going to go through all the data but majority of the #1 and #2 seeds had at least 12 wins or more. The only team that is a legitimate threat is the Patriots but I think this Broncos team even a better then last year team. Talib is an upgrade to DRC, Ware upgrade to Shaun Phillips, they also get two All-Pro players back Ryan Clady Peyton blindside blocker and Von Miller back. Don't only way Denver don't win 12 or more games is if Peyton Manning is injured.

Yes the Broncos play the NFC west this year, I think they will go 3-1 against those teams. Peyton Manning has historically been pretty consistent at winning 12 games or more throughout his career. Don't bet against Peyton Manning in the regular season, you will lose all the time.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Insert "Didn't Read" gif here

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

I'm still looking for the "why" here.

How does one state an amount of games won and not at least go through their schedule?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Denver still has a finesse offense and the defense is improved but they're also soft..I'm not convinced that they will even make it through the AFC.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Peyton's too old"

"The defense is not good"

"THE NFC WEST!"

three overused and irrelevant reasons to the Broncos losing. Keep up the failing tirade men, it's great comedy.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    "Peyton's too old"

"The defense is not good"

"THE NFC WEST!"

three overused and irrelevant reasons to the Broncos losing. Keep up the failing tirade men, it's great comedy.
    rewatch the superbowl..thanks
    Points Awarded:

mcdonae101 gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nvrlose37

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    rewatch the superbowl..thanks
    Live with one game from last year, the Broncos have moved on.

JAKEPEAVY21

Live with one game from last year, the Broncos have moved on.
    let's see if they can handle playing teams with a physical style of football...running game, defense and smacking these softies in the mouth is the way to beat them..
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

Denver will be solid this year if Manning stays healthy and is even 90% of what he was last year. Seattle and New England (away) look like their toughest spots- San Fran at home may be tough also (IMO).

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

When people develop an anger on certain players then this will affect their betting. Even i have my dislike for some players, but i have to overlook that aspect and consider the game i bet on, or just leave it alone.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Agree on Donkos being a bit soft but they will make the reg season look pretty easy. The blueprint on Peyton is to just throw off timing which starts with the receivers. Of course you need the personnel to accomplish this and most teams teams don't. Probably part of why he always struggles in post season cause he's facing tougher defenses that play a more physical style. Take the robot Manning out of his comfort zone and patterns and watch him go up in smoke cause he's not much for improv on the fly once the ball has been snapped and he's not liking what he's seeing!

nvrlose37

let's see if they can handle playing teams with a physical style of football...running game, defense and smacking these softies in the mouth is the way to beat them..
    Lol running game? Lynch had 39 rush yards in the Super Bowl. Try again.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

They probably will win at least 12 games. This is Peyton Manning we are talking about, Mr Regular Season.

slacker00

Lol running game? Lynch had 39 rush yards in the Super Bowl. Try again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

nvrlose37

All these brokedikks hating on me for touting the Broncos.

Please bet against them and go 5-11 ATS, be my guest.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    SBR has been pretty good at fading the Broncos in the last 3 years and lost miserably. I'm still trying to figure why people here are so dumb to try and fade a line that is supersharp. There are much easiers games out there people to fade. Before you consider Denver not winning at least 12 games, you will have to believe that the Broncos will get either the #3 or #4 seed in the playoffs. I'm not going to go through all the data but majority of the #1 and #2 seeds had at least 12 wins or more. The only team that is a legitimate threat is the Patriots but I think this Broncos team even a better then last year team. Talib is an upgrade to DRC, Ware upgrade to Shaun Phillips, they also get two All-Pro players back Ryan Clady Peyton blindside blocker and Von Miller back. Don't only way Denver don't win 12 or more games is if Peyton Manning is injured.

Yes the Broncos play the NFC west this year, I think they will go 3-1 against those teams. Peyton Manning has historically been pretty consistent at winning 12 games or more throughout his career. Don't bet against Peyton Manning in the regular season, you will lose all the time.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

slacker00

All these brokedikks hating on me for touting the Broncos.

Please bet against them and go 5-11 ATS, be my guest.

frostno98

Looks like you could lock this up.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Retardation

illini
    illini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

looking like clearly the best team in the league although still early

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

The NFL has had their image drug through the mud this year with all the players off field Bs. Peyton is the NFL poster child. How can you not like him. Denver will win it all. And get get the haters off the leagues back

frostno98

This is like 4th future Broncos prediction I got right in the last five years.