R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Dungy under fire

Made a comment he would not have drafted Michael Sam because he would not want to deal with the distractions on his team that inevitably go with it. Also stated Sam has the right and should be given the opportunity to play in the league. Man stated his opinion fair enough right? Wrong....the "open minded" liberals always looking for a cause have struck back with fury of course. Isn't this a wonderful country and don't you just love liberals? It's all good and free to say what you want ......Just as long as it pleases their ears and agrees with their beliefs and opinions. Now that's open minded!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

For the record I'm not affiliated with either party. Both are full of holes , hypocrisy and b.s. Never would I subscribe to a party of any kind in the political world. I believe in free thinking and doing what's right while still recognizing our founding fathers beliefs, while respecting my fellow man and his beliefs and rights.

It's really just that simple not hard to get along or just agree to simply disagree at times. Nothing worse than a fool on an a self righteous agenda trip that has make a spectacle or get offended by everything that crosses their delicate little pussified ears!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

The public rule is simple...if you don't like dikks in your mouth or azz, or listening to a man tell you that he like dikks in his mouth and azz, then you are automatically afraid of homosexuals (homophobic) and a bigot. You also are guilty of discrimination and if you're real nice about it, you might even get the racist label.

And, especially in public, the definitions of these labels as applied to you are clearly meaningless if you don't like dikks in your mouth or azz, or if you don't like hearing a man tell he likes dikks in his mouth or azz.

These rules seldom, but sometimes, apply to women.

It's that simple.
    Last edited by KVB; 07-21-14 at 03:59 PM. Reason: added the women clause
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

It's always a mind fukk with idiots these days. My favorite is if you state your opinion or belief on something and some assh#le does not agree his easy access escape route is too simply call you a hater. Or even worse imply you are stupid and know nothing on the subject because your views don't line up with theirs and say you need to get educated on the issue. Fukkin morons these days I swear! Lol

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

I'm certainly not looking forward to the never-ending deluge of commentary related to Sam's sexual orientation throughout the 2014 NFL season. It would be nice to have a respite in sports broadcasts that isn't a never-ending charade of meaningless information and b.s. that have nothing to do with the games.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The public rule is simple...if you don't like dikks in your mouth or azz, or listening to a man tell you that he like dikks in his mouth and azz, then you are automatically afraid of homosexuals (homophobic) and a bigot. You also are guilty of discrimination and if you're real nice about it, you might even get the racist label.

And, especially in public, the definitions of these labels as applied to you are clearly meaningless if you don't like dikks in your mouth or azz, or if you don't like hearing a man tell he likes dikks in his mouth or azz.

These rules seldom, but sometimes, apply to women.

It's that simple.

i agree if you replace the word public with MEDIA

Dungy is right about everything he said but the media is so pro-gay and they want the public to believe its NORMAL to be a f/ag but there is nothing normal about a man getting fuked in the ass by another man, the media is promoting homosexuality
    Last edited by Scorpion; 07-21-14 at 06:34 PM.

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    i agree if you replace the word public with MEDIA

Dungy is right about everything he said but the media is so pro-gay and they want the public to believe its NORMAL to be a f/ag but there is nothing normal about a man getting fuked in the ass by another man, the media is promoting homosexuality
    Is the media engaged in intentionally promoting homosexuality or are they going overboard with their promotion of trying to promote tolerance?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

i dont want to say its intentional but look how many more times they showed michael sam kissing his bf on espn for over a week, so many young kids watch espn

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    i agree if you replace the word public with MEDIA...

Indeed. When I say public, I mean the forum where popular, dumbazz, MEDIA takes over, fuels the fire, and quenches it's bogus thirst for accountability, the need for a scapegoat. All to represent less than 4% of the real population.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

It's not a matter of being right or wrong in Dungy's case. The point is the man is entitled to his opinion and to state his beliefs without every fundamental group and bleeding heart liberal throwing stones at him. I'm just sick and fukking tired of hearing a story every week about someone having to give some phony apology or retracting statements they made and believe to satisfy the underlying agenda of our media and others. This country is really going backwards and losing itself. The day they try and control our minds and voices is a scary one indeed and that's what's happening as we speak more and more!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And of course from a football and business standpoint it's a slippery slope. Like Tony I wouldn't want the burden either. This is a guy who if he were straight MIGHT have a somewhat decent shot at making a roster and probably hanging onto a relatively short "journeyman" career for awhile. But the fact he's gay the backlash the media will have the day he gets cut will be crazy for awhile. No different than wanting a guy like Chad Johnson on your team right now. The risk and sideshow just isn't worth the possible menial reward at this point.