SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    I got bad news for u football guys - SEATTLE WILL REPEAT - in my humble opinion !!
    No more cupcake schedule once you're the champ. There's a reason its so hard to repeat. Outside of their division, which is already bloodthirsty, they have a tough road with the week 4 bye then 13 straight games with 4 of the last 7 on the road. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cardinals and Niners take the division and the Wildcard.

As for Indy, betting on anyone but Broncos or Patriots to take the AFC is risky, and beating the NFC in the big one is far out.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Well, the OL will at least be improved. They got rid of McGlynn and Satele, two of the worst in the league. Castonzo should be improved in a contract year and hopefully Holmes is as well. Thomas was out most of the year and will be back, and Thornton could be solid going into only his second year. Their draft wasn't anything special but got an OG from the Buckeyes, Mewhort. Just saying, the line will be improved and maybe at least middle of the pack but good enough with the rest of the talent on that team. I like the Colts to make the AFC championship this year and who knows from there.

Love the kid from Mississippi too, they have some weapons now. Hilton, Nicks, Moncrief, Allen, Fleener...Luck can get the ball out quick so the line won't matter much. The double TE set may look a bit like the Patriots, who knows. I think the D is improved as well, they kept Davis at CB, drafted Jackson and added veteran Jackson at LB, along with Jones on the DL among other things. Secondary is still weak though, need someone to step up. Sucks that Mathis is out for four games but will still make the playoffs and he'll be ready to roll.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Don't piss away your money

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

The Colts front seven on defense are below average at best. Oh, I forgot they picked up 2 linebackers in the draft: one from Ball st. and one from Western Kentucky. This could change everything, lol.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by THoll702 View Post
    The Colts front seven on defense are below average at best. Oh, I forgot they picked up 2 linebackers in the draft: one from Ball st. and one from Western Kentucky. This could change everything, lol.
    The kid from Ball st is actually pretty good. Been keeping an eye on him

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    getting 20-1 or better on a team that is pretty much garenteed a playoff spot is a sharp bet
    You can get 20-1 on some teams when the playoff bracket is set in January.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

How about Colts to win the AFC South at -140? I'm going to Vegas next month, and I think this is a really good bet, as the line should be higher in my opinion.

The other QB's in this division are terrible... Colts ran away with this division last year (6-0 in division games), and I see a repeat of that this year. Anybody agree?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Seems like a pretty good value on a futures bet if I have ever seen one. They drafted a stud WR from Ole Miss to compliment Reggie Wayne and Andrew Luck is one year older. This same team beat the 49ers, Seahawks and Broncos last year....and they were still injury riddled.

Plus they play in a crappy division that they could easily go 5-1 in. Probably win the AFC south easily in fact and earn home field advantage and a first round play off bye.

Thoughts?
    Yup got a first round bye. Good call dumbfukk.

Blake Sheets
    Blake Sheets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I think somebody else posted you can get like 44-1 or something absurd someplace as of today?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by Blake Sheets View Post
    I think somebody else posted you can get like 44-1 or something absurd someplace as of today?
    Lol

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    You can get 20-1 on some teams when the playoff bracket is set in January.
    Basically every wildcard team this weekend besides DAL.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Only two wins away now.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

We both have them but you got bad odds, i got then 23-1 last week

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!