klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

DEN/OAK over?

High number, but I'm liking it - not positive as it's going at 53 1/2 right now but I expect big #s out of Denver and Oakland isn't going to let up either, what does anybody else think?

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

I don't see how there will be a lot of points in this one. Who knows if either team will really care about the game. Oakland is Oakland they may put up 10 points. Denver may just go thru the motions. I'm also looking at every game this week and trying to convince myself not to take anything because it's week 17 and who knows what can happen. BOL to you if you take it though

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Denver is going to win ...however technically they are in a must win spot for one seed. If they should lose and Pats win then Denver faces the possibility of having to go up to NE again and you and I know they want NO part of that. I expect Peyton to play at least 3 full or till gm is clearly in hand. Maybe a 1h ov or Donkos tt would be safer. I don't see our D putting up much resistance Denver usually always lights up the board when playing Oak and scoring 7 right outta the gate on 1st drive is almost a given. Bol

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Denver doesn't want to play on the road. They want this game. Plus Peyton has an opportunity to add a couple more TDs to his record. I think Denver is good for 38 here. Don't see any reason it doesn't go over the total

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hope I helped ya this is like a bad rerun lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This one will magically stay under.

Watch.

R.P. McMurphy