MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cowboys +7 points is my play in a very! very! close game! at home

Ortonhas started 74 games in his nine-year NFL career. He has a strong arm. He reads through his progressions quickly. Orton knows the Cowboy's offense and is well liked by all players of Dallas team and supported by his teammates. He will be ready to rock & roll and go out there and play great in my option. A divisional game when all the pressure is on Philadelphia on the road ,and loser is out. Public is going with Eagles with Romo out for season & also the way they they destroyed Chicago Bears 54-11. *I am going with Dallas plus +7 points* is my play in a very! very! close game! at home.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Not sure why people don't think cowboys can win this strait up..... Orton is a decent QB. I think now that romo is out Murray will get 25-30 carries in this game.... It's really a toss up.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Wildcorndog this will be a very! close game! at home. Love the points at home for a divisional game and move on !!!!!!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

would love jerry's girls if oort cloud had a few games under his belt here or there. he hasn't played at all in real situations (5 attemptions). back up quarterback theory is a great one, especially when you know romo cannot lose the game for you. boys or pass i guess.

wildcorndog

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    would love jerry's girls if oort cloud had a few games under his belt here or there. he hasn't played at all in real situations (5 attemptions). back up quarterback theory is a great one, especially when you know romo cannot lose the game for you. boys or pass i guess.
    Well it's double edge sword... Because if orton had a few games the spread would be 1 to 3 points.

What we know about orton is he is a good game manager. The cowboys have a ton of talent on O and don't need orton to do to much... Just hand the ball off to Murray and occasionally throw it deep to DEZ...

wildcorndog

Orton signed a 3 year 10 million dollar contact just for this.. He also got a 5 million dollar signing bonus...... That's 5 mil a year.... This is not Flynn.

thebestthereis

spread would 1-3 if orton played some? so he would have played good? what you are saying is orton can win his game and be 8-8, 9-7 with this team and jones wasted 50 million on romo. .

OK i'll buy that cause it is probably true
    Last edited by thebestthereis; 12-28-13 at 04:52 PM.

wildcorndog

This isn't a big drop off. This Dallas O isn't a 1 man show... Plenty of stars out there. I don't see how orton is any worse than mat cassel who just beat phili 2 weeks ago without AP... Orton with Murray, Witten, Dez have a shot to say the least.

thebestthereis

cassell has played a bunch, orton 15 snaps in two years lol. big difference, huge. under a normal situation i agree orton is capable with the this team around him to beat anyone in any one game at home. gotta pass even though i lean dallas. good luck!

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

You guys are forgetting about the Dallas defense and how many points the Eagles will score against them. The Eagles are hot and Dallas is not, even with Romo in. Losing to Green Bay by a point and beating Washington by one point in a last drive 4th down miracle. Eagles on the money line for me. Lots of units.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

real good argument.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I am with you. I think Eagle backers(70%) get hurt on this one.

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

With Romo out the pressure is now on Philly. Dallas should be able to cover at home. Dallas typically plays to the level of their competition.

wildcorndog

Hang with broncos get beat by Matt Flynn... Dallas is a very dangerous team to bet against... I would avoid betting against Dallas at all cost... I would consider taking a Dallas ML if value was there.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

enjoy your cowgirls bet

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    Hang with broncos get beat by Matt Flynn... Dallas is a very dangerous team to bet against... I would avoid betting against Dallas at all cost... I would consider taking a Dallas ML if value was there.
    A very dangerous team to bet against? We're still talking about the 2013 edition of the Dallas Cowboys right? I've made a good chunk of change this year betting against the consistently overvalued Cowboys. This team somehow gets favorable perception from the public with no on the field results to justify it. I probably won't play this game, but to make Dallas out to be some kind of covering machine is a joke. Just how bad does Dallas have to be before everyone realizes this team is horrible?

thebestthereis

The dog in cowboy games is money in the bank

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate to say it but the +7 is looking mighty tempting.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Eagles blew thier load last week. They will come in over confident thinking they will steam roll the Cowboys. Cowboys win this game pretty easy.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

all that sounds good and dallas should win but remember this is dallas and they will find a way to lose this game and watch the playoffs like they have done so many years

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

cowboys are such mich better without romo!!!!

that being said they will still lose by 30+ today 49-19

MR.HARRYtheHAT

First off, both teams have bad defenses.Cowboys are good at home and will fight till the end, it won't be easy. Dallas might not win the title at home, however this game will be close, coming down to finish line with a field goal. Give Murray, who didn't play in the first game, the ball 20 - 25 times and the game is over. I will take 7 points with home team and Eagles will not cover.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

According to the two team's offensive and defensive comparison, the Eagles' stats surpass that of the Cowboys in offense, in both passing yards and rush yards, and in defense - less rush yards per game allowed and less points per game allowed. OK fine!! Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury. However there is lot of emotion to clinch the NFC East with a win against the Eagles. Cowboys gain everything and Eagles gain nothing. Lot of hype with the Hometown fans with Hometown Referees too/LOL. I will take 7 points all day long on this game even with injury's to Dallas.This game will be very close Boys & Girls with-in a field Goal !!!! either way !!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

I'm with you Harry, I predict a 21-20 game, let's go Cowboys!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Pressure is all on Eagles for NFC Eastern Division and this game is over priced at 7

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

It should of been Eagles -3

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I TOLD YOU GUYS, IT WAS GOING TO BE WITH IN 3 POINTS ~ 24 TO 22 EAGLES. OVER PRICED AT +7 WAS THE WINNER FOR ME. GOOD LUCK TO ALL SBR MEMBER ON THE WILD CARD AND PLAY-OFF GAMES. MAY THE FICKLED FINGER OF FORTUNE BE WITH YOU ON YOUR PICKS!!!!

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT