inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

** I Promise I will go 10-0 in PrimeTime, ONE MORE TIME** Eagles vs. Cowboys ******

Good morning SBR

I want to thank everyone that has tailed and rooted for me in the past couple months. I appreciate the supporters that followed me and I hope I made you all some $. I know you see me acting crazy and wreckless at times, but thats for more of the momentum and to gain people to hop on a train I feel is a steady, solid, and consistent with the hours upon hours I spend into researching and capping games. I recognize the "tooting" get's annoying, childish, and out of control, but it's something where I truly want EVERYONE here on the train so we can all make $. I have posted all of these plays before the games and just want everyone to take another look at my credibility when it comes to "primetime" games. If I have offended anybody with my actions.. I apologize. I'm so confident in this play on Sunday night that I'm actually risking everything I've won so far on this record below.

49ers vs Atlanta OVER w
    Eagles vs Bears OVER toot w

Seattle vs Saints - in Russell we TRUSTED w
    Jaxonville Texans Over w
    Bears Cowboys - Bears w
    In Danny Woodhead Money line and chargers we trusted w
    We tooted on the Bears again against Cleveland w
    We tooted on In big BEN and the steelers we TRUST w
    We tooooot TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTED on the Under Lions and Ravens w

See.. There difference this time is there is going to be one guy that has stuck by my side since my first pick that will be making this pick. Sorry folks I won't be making this pick this time... I'm leaving it up to the guy that has followed me from the start to make it. I know when he does I will be shipping it all in.

I advise you to ask around to some of the people that have been on the Thomas the train engine "tooting" and making $ with me these past couple months...

Maybe I bailed you out of a deep hole after a bad weekend on sunday or monday night

Maybe I boosted your winnings with these picks to green #'s for the year

Maybe you rode me and just made a killing out of it

Whatever it is SBR this is it.

There will be one person I will be trusting in and can't wait until he tells us what the pick is..

His name is

RickyRoma

I'm trusting in him with everything I have.. Thank you SBR for everything, I will be retiring from prime-time and leaving it up to Ricky for one more time..

I need your support here and instead of the good ole "toot" "toot"

We will be chanting " In Ricky we TRUST" for one more

inTomWeTrust

Merry Chirstmas to everyone on SBR

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    Merry Chirstmas to everyone on SBR

Indy5
    Indy5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Right on T

inTomWeTrust

inTomWeTrust

In Ricky we will trust

inTomWeTrust

Please check-in Ricky.

inTomWeTrust

Can i get a In Ricky we trust?

Indy5
    Indy5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Tricky Ricky driving the bus now?

inTomWeTrust

RickyRoma check in please

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

so what is the pk.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

If Tootsie is serious about risking his entire primetime profit on this one game, then I might have to fade on sheer principle.

The gambling gods would never allow this kind of "caution to the wind" attitude to prevail. They are licking their chops.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    If Tootsie is serious about risking his entire primetime profit on this one game, then I might have to fade on sheer principle.

The gambling gods would never allow this kind of "caution to the wind" attitude to prevail. They are licking their chops.

gambling gods huh?

alright tootie mctooter see you sunday night going all in with you

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Gambling gods are real.. respect them santa boy

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by BadLuckSanta View Post

gambling gods huh?
    Yessir....they are always watching, much like Santa. And they are always plotting their next move, just like Bobby Fischer.

They minute you take them for granted and make a god unto yourself, BADA BOOM BADA BING! They send you hurling back towards earth, butthurt and bankrupt.

Never abandon discipline. To do so would be to forsake the gambling gods, and incur their mighty wrath.

inTomWeTrust

Yessir....they are always watching, much like Santa. And they are always plotting their next move, just like Bobby Fischer.

They minute you take them for granted and make a god unto yourself, BADA BOOM BADA BING! They send you hurling back towards earth, butthurt and bankrupt.

Never abandon discipline. To do so would be to forsake the gambling gods, and incur their mighty wrath.

Eddy in RickyRoma we will trust...

He sat pack and watch the toot train develop from the start, it's only a perfect way to end the one toot trailer the pick for Sunday night, I know he will put work into it... Ricky we are tooting for you

In Ricky we trust

inTomWeTrust

RickyRoma alert?

Eddy Munny

I don't understand the significance of this Ricky fella. So he watched you make picks and now you're turning the reigns over to him on the basis that watching YOU qualifies HIM?

Tell Ricky to go fly a kite. He has no credibility here.

Time to get off this choo-choo before it drives off a cliff.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

You honestly believe anyone who bets with real money would put everything they have won on 1 play, let alone 1 play from a complete stranger?

It's called air betting. And if you cannot see this by now, then I can't help you.

justin_credible
    justin_credible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

air betting ?

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

lots of lol in this thread. i approve. well worth the read.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    You honestly believe anyone who bets with real money would put everything they have won on 1 play, let alone 1 play from a complete stranger?

It's called air betting. And if you cannot see this by now, then I can't help you.
    Wait, so are you saying Tooty Tom is just an air bettor? He may be a little flaky, but I have no reason to believe he's not betting real money. If so, then it's a colossal waste of not only time, but an incredible hot streak.

It's not unheard of that somebody feeling an inflated sense of good fortune would take a sizable profit margin and risk it all on one game. Is it stupid? Sure, but the annals of gambling history are littered with otherwise good bettors making poor decisions in money management.

Why would Tooty Frooty Tom be so far above making one bad decision, that the very notion of it casts doubt upon whether he's using real money or not? We're talking about a grown man who thinks he's a choo-choo train for christsakes.

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

This is gonna end up like the ending of fight club.

Ricky Roma is Tommy the train

Toot toot

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by therocket View Post
    This is gonna end up like the ending of fight club.

Ricky Roma is Tommy the train

Toot toot
    That's what I'm thinking. Tooter's personalities are fragmenting right in front of us. We're witnessing the mental malfunction of an unfortunate handicapping savant.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Cocaine is a helluva drug TOOTTTTTTTTT

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

so if this bet shits the bed, tommy is still 9-0 (even though he posted redskins +3.5 vs chiefs and lost brutally) and its the other guys fault? i can dig it, toot tooooooot!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Toot is insane. He is an air bettor. He conviently tells us that he did NOT play picks AFTER those picks lost. he should be committ4ed and put on a 72 hour hold. Anyone who b elieves this guy should seek help immediately. The fact that you may agree with his pick has nothing to do with his alleged thought process. The man is insane.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Lol im humbled really I am, don't go Tommy, ur too damn good bro

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

I tailed Tommy on the Monday night game for some units, he's real good guys, im not embarrassed to admit it. I don't know if I can handle going 10-0 primetime but I'll try my best, or be perfect fade bait lol

COdoubleBizzle
    COdoubleBizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Let's see if you can hit the 10-0! BOL

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Toot is insane. He is an air bettor. He conviently tells us that he did NOT play picks AFTER those picks lost. he should be committ4ed and put on a 72 hour hold. Anyone who b elieves this guy should seek help immediately. The fact that you may agree with his pick has nothing to do with his alleged thought process. The man is insane.
    We are still trying to figure out what in the fck you are talking about ... You claimed I post my games after they are over? And air bet?? That's why you're fckin broke and I'm up
    Well over 5k in the past couple weeks...

I'm pretty sure the majority would disagree with what you're saying and would tail my bets long before they get on anything you post... the Tooot toot train doesn't ever stop tooootig

In rickyroma we will trust toooot toooot Ricky!!!!

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    I tailed Tommy on the Monday night game for some units, he's real good guys, im not embarrassed to admit it. I don't know if I can handle going 10-0 primetime but I'll try my best, or be perfect fade bait lol
    we w

inTomWeTrust

Tooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!

inTomWeTrust

all abbbbbooooard

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    Youre the LOCK ALERT

IN RICKY WE TRUST
    IN RICKY WE TRUST

SAY IT TOOTERS

1234 ... Last