Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Momentous Monday Night Jaw-dropping Play.. don't miss out..

Good Morning everybody. Recap of yesterday in the NFL 3-3-1 + 36 units. Tonight is very special for me. It's the 16th Anniversary of my foray into betting!!! I made my 1st wager December 23rd 1997 and I won as well. The game tonight is not a good one IMO, so for that reason I'm not touching the side... however man oh man I have such a strong and deliberate stance on the total.. I got my 4 bagels and my apple juice and my paper and I'm off to work to cap this amazing play. If you've gotten the chance to see me in my element and shine like that bird that chirps every morning outside your windowsill than you're very lucky. I'll be back later with my play and I'm not shy to say it's gonna be a dozy! Sammy Sunshine is here for all of you Like my best friend Helen used to say... " Why don't you show the world what you're made of" Helen Virginia Morse circa 1997

Philly-Pride33

Hey fellas I'm at the pizzeria now but just got a major break! Tonight's play will now be the biggest of my life! Every so often you get handed a gift.. kind of like when you were young and the tooth fairy showed up unannounced then bam!!! you woke up rich the next morning.. This game falls into a whole UN-earthly realm of my life. This is gonna be so tremendous I can't even contain my self.. See you all later for the greatest play of my life

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Let's have it.

Philly-Pride33

Good afternoon everybody. Well after the biggest gift that I could imagine I finally can say without a freaking doubt THIS PLAY WILL WIN 100% I'm putting this in it's own category. In reality I shouldn't be so shocked that I came across this all by my lonesome... After all NOBODY puts in the work, does the little things that most cappers can't or don't want to do. ( Disclaimer) *** Please do not tail, follow me unless you're absolutely sure you love it*** This is my baby, my peanut in a cashew shell. I'm betting my hard earned dough out there to be taken..just don't want the stress or guilt if after the game..by some freak occurrence that my plays loses. I only tell the world my plays to help.. (Disclaimer #2) *** I'm also giving certain guys here some free advice.. don't fade me this night, if you like dough and want to keep it, please don't fade me..you'll lose..sorry to be so blunt but I care. Anyway here goes.. Being an NFL expert I'm giving it to u all like a coach talks to his players..like a Captain talks to his crew.. This game if you all remember was the NFC Championship just last year..I know, hard to believe how much the Falcons have fallen from last years 13-3 trek. The 49ers are back in their own minds..cocky, arrogant and full of themselves.. never liked this current team.. but when capping a game I take the personal stuff on my outer walls. The total is 46.. At first I thought OK..ho hum line, could go either way with little effort.. Then I had an epiphany!!! Without giving away the store I'm so confident this play will win with no doubt in my ego-less mind. My play and it's a big one.. UNDER 46 for 90 units enjoy the game and my play. I'll be back after the game to accept my loot! Sammy became a legend in this thread this night LET THE SUN SHINE IN

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Good afternoon everybody. Well after the biggest gift that I could imagine I finally can say without a freaking doubt THIS PLAY WILL WIN 100% I'm putting this in it's own category. In reality I shouldn't be so shocked that I came across this all by my lonesome... After all NOBODY puts in the work, does the little things that most cappers can't or don't want to do. ( Disclaimer) *** Please do not tail, follow me unless you're absolutely sure you love it*** This is my baby, my peanut in a cashew shell. I'm betting my hard earned dough out there to be taken..just don't want the stress or guilt if after the game..by some freak occurrence that my plays loses. I only tell the world my plays to help.. (Disclaimer #2) *** I'm also giving certain guys here some free advice.. don't fade me this night, if you like dough and want to keep it, please don't fade me..you'll lose..sorry to be so blunt but I care. Anyway here goes.. Being an NFL expert I'm giving it to u all like a coach talks to his players..like a Captain talks to his crew.. This game if you all remember was the NFC Championship just last year..I know, hard to believe how much the Falcons have fallen from last years 13-3 trek. The 49ers are back in their own minds..cocky, arrogant and full of themselves.. never liked this current team.. but when capping a game I take the personal stuff on my outer walls. The total is 46.. At first I thought OK..ho hum line, could go either way with little effort.. Then I had an epiphany!!! Without giving away the store I'm so confident this play will win with no doubt in my ego-less mind. My play and it's a big one.. UNDER 46 for 90 units enjoy the game and my play. I'll be back after the game to accept my loot! Sammy became a legend in this thread this night LET THE SUN SHINE IN
    100% win . So why dont you place your house on this game

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

all the babble is worth a giggle for a second or two, the under is the play for sure. no babble, no bullshit it just is. time to move on now.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Truong View Post
    100% win . So why dont you place your house on this game
    First of all how would one place their home up for a bet.. are you from this world.. When you find your way back to reality, then and only then are you welcomed into my award winning thread

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    all the babble is worth a giggle for a second or two, the under is the play for sure. no babble, no bullshit it just is. time to move on now.
    Great, in the end my 90 unit play will cash and Xmas will be absolutely stunning this year!!!!!!!!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i was on the under already, good luck!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    i was on the under already, good luck!
    Never said you tailed me.. however your presence in my thread for your sole purpose was to what...

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Thomas the Train Engine is here to take all the POSTERS To in TOM WE TRUSTS Pick

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GONNA TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT THE TOOT ENGINES PLAY HE WILL BE RELEASING IT SHORTLY TOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Im 8-0 in Primetime..
    In the over in bears and eagles we
    Trusted w
    Seattle vs Saints - in Russell we TRUSTED w
    Jaxonville Texans Over w
    Bears Cowboys - Bears w
    In Danny Woodhead Money line and chargers we trusted w
    We tooted on the Bears again against Cleveland w
    We tooted on In big BEN and the steelers we TRUST w
    We tooooot TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTED on the Under Lions and Ravens w

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Thomas the Train Engine is here to take all the POSTERS To in TOM WE TRUSTS Pick

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GONNA TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT THE TOOT ENGINES PLAY HE WILL BE RELEASING IT SHORTLY TOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Im 8-0 in Primetime..
    In the over in bears and eagles we
    Trusted w
    Seattle vs Saints - in Russell we TRUSTED w
    Jaxonville Texans Over w
    Bears Cowboys - Bears w
    In Danny Woodhead Money line and chargers we trusted w
    We tooted on the Bears again against Cleveland w
    We tooted on In big BEN and the steelers we TRUST w
    We tooooot TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTED on the Under Lions and Ravens w
    You can't be that lame.. you have to promote yourself in my thread.. are you for real.. for your sake I hope you find the much needed love you desperately need and deserve... only thing I found amusing is that Im here a week and this guy is trying to get others to his thread--via mine...

inTomWeTrust

in Thomas The Train Engine We Trust

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great, in the end my 90 unit play will cash and Xmas will be absolutely stunning this year!!!!!!!!
    What is the monotary value of a "90 unit" play?

inTomWeTrust

its a TOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOT Get the TRAIN Engine started

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    What is the monotary value of a "90 unit" play?
    100 dollars a unit

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    its a TOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOT Get the TRAIN Engine started
    No offense but why are you here...

Philly-Pride33

UNDER 46 is now under way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

did you take into account 9ers are jacked and prolly scoring atleast 34.. maybe not though we shall see

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by meyer0416 View Post
    did you take into account 9ers are jacked and prolly scoring atleast 34.. maybe not though we shall see
    Nope.. I'm way too smart to get fooled on big bets.. they call me.. big time...big game Sammy... after I win this under 46 90 unit play..maybe you'll understand why...

Philly-Pride33

3-0... Now you see why I MADE SUCH A BIG WAGER... 90 units just like that!!!!!!!

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

looking good.....wish i had 88 more units on this like you...ha

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Just a tip. A unit is generally considered 1% of your wagering bankroll, so a unit's value varies daily which is the reason Handicappers use the term unit instead of a fixed dollar amount. So some might be confused as to what a 90 unit play is. Some might look at it as 90% of your bankroll, which judging by your post, it might very well be.

good luck by the way
    Last edited by El Sol; 12-23-13 at 08:51 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Sammy, by the end of this game, you are going to be the Number One capper on this website in just 5 days of posting here.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sammy, by the end of this game, you are going to be the Number One capper on this website in just 5 days of posting here.
    Buahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

David ats
    David ats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1425

Just saying...never self gloss too early. Not that I disagree or agree but always a good rule of thumb.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Just a tip. A unit is generally considered 1% of your wagering bankroll, so a unit's value varies daily which is the reason Handicappers use the term unit instead of a fixed dollar amount. So some might be confused as to what a 90 unit play is. Some might look at it as 90% of your bankroll, which judging by your post, it might very well be.

good luck by the way
    Dude he doesnt have a bankroll. He loses 3 out of every 4 plays and adjusts his units accordingly until he hits...He's a fraud

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Yup, he's a "pyramid" bettor or whatever you call it. He just doubles up as many times as it takes until he can claim a profit. Then it's rinse and repeat. Nothing special here.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yup, he's a "pyramid" bettor or whatever you call it. He just doubles up as many times as it takes until he can claim a profit. Then it's rinse and repeat. Nothing special here.
    The names Sammy.. Sammy Sunshine.. I did receive a tip for that game..but because of the last game I got his tip I decided not to give it out.. but since you asked, he advised me to pound the UNDER 202 like you just don't care.. Good luck
    .........Spurs/Raptors game

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Oh Dear.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

thanks for jinxing my under....

what a fukin joke....

GT21Megatron

​FADED AGAIN $$$$$$$$

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you not feel like shit when you help people lose money?

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    How do you not feel like shit when you help people lose money?
    He's winning me a boatload bro....fade at all costs....I got his stuff documented on the NBA thread

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy nice call on the Under. Helen just turned over in her grave. Fat fckng schizo.

123 Last