Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Playoffs come early for 4 nfl teams! Who u got?

2 big games this week with the playoffs on the line! Win n ur in, it's that simple. We got Dallas vs philli and chi vs gb. I like the eagles to win against Dallas and I like Chicago over greenbay regardless of who's at the qb position! Last time greenbay was in this spot where they needed to win to get in, they played Chicago and ended up winning the game then went on to win the Super Bowl! That game was meaningless for Chicago but they still played to win but ended up losing. They then lost the NFC championship game to greenbay. Giants were in this same spot one of the years they won the Super Bowl! I think they played Dallas in a win and ur in game and then went on to win the Super Bowl! Can one of these teams pull it off and win the Super Bowl? Eagles look hot going in and gb with Rodgers are capable of anything if they get past Chicago! It definitely will be a fun weekend!

sc0on1e
    sc0on1e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Please stop talking

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eagles
    Bears unless Rodgers plays

Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Sco0puss
    tell ur mom to stop licking my nutz dry! Stupid a$$clown get off my thread before I make u look foolish!
    Last edited by Parlayplayer; 12-23-13 at 09:51 AM.