Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Sammy Sunshine's Make or Break thread... I will go 4-0 today!

Happy Sunday everybody. I have 4 well thought out games on the docket today. I looked, studied and capped the hell out of these games and now it's time to reap the rewards! First play, Saints-Panthers.. this ones got the makings of one dynamic game with all the sub-stories that will make your head rooster.. I know the Panthers got whooped in Louisiana not too long ago and Brees had his way with the top notch Panthers Defense.. Cam is ready to take off and show he's the real thing.. Sadly for them and the Carolina staff, Sean Payton knows how to direct the winning script to put this team to bed without any supper! New Orleans Saints ML @ + 155 for 10 big bad units My second play is a beauty from the depths of my sweet and sour soul... The Redskins are at home playing the Dallas Cowboys on a day that one might think means not a much to this storied franchise.. Dallas needs a win in the worst way because we all know if they lose and the Eagles win, it's all over.. Washington is in non quit mode IMO and Cousins will play up to par in this spot.. Redskins ML @ + 125 for 12 units My third play has the ingredients to make your mommas chili souffle on the cusp of the dinner table. The Patriots go to Baltimore in this long tested rivalry, we all know the history and it's been good for a while. New England lost last week at Miami without some key guys, The Ravens did what they had to do at Detroit this past Monday night.. I know how this will pan out.. New England Patriots ML for 15 units pick em game Now finally we come to the biggest and best play on the board and it happens to involve my team the Philadelphia Eagles.. I know if Dallas wins this game vs. the Bears might not mean much on the surface because the following week these teams meet in Dallas for the division on the line.. To me it doesn't matter, the Eagles and Bears will both play their hearts out no matter who wins in the earlier games. People seem to forget the Bears are in a similar situation as well, if the Lions lose to the Giants and the Packers lose to the Steelers then Chicago wins the division.. Bottom line I capped this game with all I got and with all I breathe! I know the Bears have big time play makers on the outside and Forte can break a long run at any given moment. Shady could have a very big game, after all the Bears are last in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game. Cutler is back and his arm is a cannon, however he did throw 2 picks last week at Cleveland and the Eagles are much improved at taking the ball away this year. I see a low scoring affair and it'll be very drama filled.. My play is the Philadelphia Eagles -3.5 for 30 units Hope you all enjoy the games and my plays. Sammy will walk like an Egyptian when it's all said and done!

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Your being a homer on your Eagles son. Both Chi/Wash win to make week 17 a huge prime time game!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Your being a homer on your Eagles son. Both Chi/Wash win to make week 17 a huge prime time game!
    Doc, Guess you didn't get the memo.. I stated more than once that I don't bet against my teams but if I think they're winning I bet them.. Hence.. 76ers vs Nets +6 and ML and even said last night 76ers will lose, and didn't bet the side. I said if Lions, and Packers both lose, and Bears win they win their division.. I ONLY bet Philly teams when I know they'll win..not sure why you can't grasp that.. remember when you doubted my 76ers ML on Friday night.. I do

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Are you as bad at football as at basketball ? I sure hope you are, dude. I might just parlay all four of your picks in the fade mode. I think your basketball record speaks for itself.

frugalgambler

What exactly do you mean by walking like an Egyptian ? Pretty much all Egyptians I have seen are quite miserable sods. Dude, you are just hilarious.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Are you as bad at football as at basketball ? I sure hope you are, dude. I might just parlay all four of your picks in the fade mode. I think your basketball record speaks for itself.
    I'm up 56 units in the NBA.. sure fade me!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    What exactly do you mean by walking like an Egyptian ? Pretty much all Egyptians I have seen are quite miserable sods. Dude, you are just hilarious.
    I know how funny I am.. I'm 40... I can make anyone smile without the flick of my chin strap

Philly-Pride33

This is the week if you know the game..you can really outshine the competition

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

your local really screwed you on that eagles line....i bought it down to 2.5

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

good luck

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    your local really screwed you on that eagles line....i bought it down to 2.5
    Tommy, It was 3 all week and I didn't jump on it till this morning, OK it went to that dreaded 3.5 so I made the call. If I lose by a half point..shame on me..btw, I never buy points.. I'm too stout to do that

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    good luck
    Thanks! was expecting a different reaction from you

frugalgambler

0-2 so far. Dude you are money. And it is not even that you did not have a chance to go 2-0, but I think you just have a massively bad karma. It is all you BS posts about mysterious calls about sure-win NBA game.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's 22 units down in NFL for the day, on contrarian picks, but you've still got a chance to come out in the plus.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    That's 22 units down in NFL for the day, on contrarian picks, but you've still got a chance to come out in the plus.
    Sadly you didn't see my huge 35 unit jaunt on the OVER 24.5 2nd half play in the Dallas game.. Piece of advice.. do your research before steeping into this thread.. 1-2 on the day + 13 units.. with Pats ML and Eagles -3.5..

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Sadly you didn't see my huge 35 unit jaunt on the OVER 24.5 2nd half play in the Dallas game.. Piece of advice.. do your research before steeping into this thread.. 1-2 on the day + 13 units.. with Pats ML and Eagles -3.5..
    Yes, it's very sad I didn't see it, because I can't keep track of your many many pick threads. ISure, 'll make sure to do my Philly-Pride33 research before I ever post a reply in your thread again.

Piece of advice -- no one cares that much about your picks.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Yes, it's very sad I didn't see it, because I can't keep track of your many many pick threads. ISure, 'll make sure to do my Philly-Pride33 research before I ever post a reply in your thread again.

Piece of advice -- no one cares that much about your picks.
    Hmm, if that's the case why do sooo many view my threads and make comments.. Guess you're not familiar with Sammy Sunshine.. I'm a living, breathing hot blooded legend!

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Cause u make a fool of yourself.. Posting losers and then all of a sudden I grabbed a 70unit live play to make it back! clown.

Philly-Pride33

Thank goodness I made this outstanding big bet on the Patriots on the road with the ML for 15 units!!! some guys just GET it

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Cause u make a fool of yourself.. Posting losers and then all of a sudden I grabbed a 70unit live play to make it back! clown.
    You're off your rocker.. where did u see me ever bet 70 units or any units on the any live wagers... I BET the 2nd half over 24.5 for 35 units...wow I feel bad you can't even make me look bad correctly

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-2 nice start. Dont think you will make 4-0 though.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

No one else saw your huge play either, so as far as we are concerned, it did not happen. You are beginning to sound like a fraud. Let me give you a piece of advice. Do NOT try to B.S. anyone in this forum with phantom plays. Your Eagles are meat tonight. Unless Kelly is a total idiot, he is NOT going to risk an injury on a meaningless game when he has to travel to Dallas next week for the Divisional Championship showdown. Here is a little more info for you to digest. Philly is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 against the Bears. They are 1-7 as favorites vs Opponents off of back to back S/U wins, the last as a pick or dog. They are 1-5 coming off a S/U loss against a team under .500. They are 0-7 in their last home game vs non-division opponents. They are 2-8 against NFC North opposition. It is either the Bears plus the points or nothing.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy this is the only turd on this sitethat is worse then you.. Lttledickydumbfck!Battle for last!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    No one else saw your huge play either, so as far as we are concerned, it did not happen. You are beginning to sound like a fraud. Let me give you a piece of advice. Do NOT try to B.S. anyone in this forum with phantom plays. Your Eagles are meat tonight. Unless Kelly is a total idiot, he is NOT going to risk an injury on a meaningless game when he has to travel to Dallas next week for the Divisional Championship showdown. Here is a little more info for you to digest. Philly is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 against the Bears. They are 1-7 as favorites vs Opponents off of back to back S/U wins, the last as a pick or dog. They are 1-5 coming off a S/U loss against a team under .500. They are 0-7 in their last home game vs non-division opponents. They are 2-8 against NFC North opposition. It is either the Bears plus the points or nothing.
    Cute..however unlike you I have facts to back up my stuff... 433 people viewed my 2nd half play...that's who! It's called a separate thread and I posted it here.. sorry your futile attempt at making light of my winning wager fell flat.. next time.. step it up and make a point

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Would you care to put a little money on the line... I made my bet this morning, but I'll gladly take yours as well. be a man and put up or walk away like you only know how.. Eagles roll tonight

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Cute..however unlike you I have facts to back up my stuff... 433 people viewed my 2nd half play...that's who! It's called a separate thread and I posted it here.. sorry your futile attempt at making light of my winning wager fell flat.. next time.. step it up and make a point
    Those are not unique views Sammy.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Those are not unique views Sammy.
    Slovak, the point is I posted the play, made a separate thread just to have guys see it and it won... on Covers my views were through the freaking roof

Kermit

Slovak, the point is I posted the play, made a separate thread just to have guys see it and it won... on Covers my views were through the freaking roof
    Those were not unique views either. You can have 10 people that keep checking a thread and get it over 400 fairly quickly. People are only clicking on your threads to find out what you are going to say next. They don't care about your plays.

Philly-Pride33

Thank you New England Patriots! ML for 15 units! WINNER! calling this a win now Eagles -3.5 for 30 units on Sunday Night Football!

Philly-Pride33

Those were not unique views either. You can have 10 people that keep checking a thread and get it over 400 fairly quickly. People are only clicking on your threads to find out what you are going to say next. They don't care about your plays.
    Highly doubt is 10 people.. are you joking... Everybody wants to know my plays..after all they're pretty sacred..

Kermit

Highly doubt is 10 people.. are you joking... Everybody wants to know my plays..after all they're pretty sacred..
    It might be 20. I am just saying that it isn't 400 people viewing your threads.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by philly-pride33 View Post
    happy sunday everybody. I have 4 well thought out games on the docket today. I looked, studied and capped the hell out of these games and now it's time to reap the rewards! First play, saints-panthers.. This ones got the makings of one dynamic game with all the sub-stories that will make your head rooster.. I know the panthers got whooped in louisiana not too long ago and brees had his way with the top notch panthers defense.. Cam is ready to take off and show he's the real thing.. Sadly for them and the carolina staff, sean payton knows how to direct the winning script to put this team to bed without any supper! new orleans saints ml @ + 155 for 10 big bad units My second play is a beauty from the depths of my sweet and sour soul... The redskins are at home playing the dallas cowboys on a day that one might think means not a much to this storied franchise.. Dallas needs a win in the worst way because we all know if they lose and the eagles win, it's all over.. Washington is in non quit mode imo and cousins will play up to par in this spot.. redskins ml @ + 125 for 12 units My third play has the ingredients to make your mommas chili souffle on the cusp of the dinner table. The patriots go to baltimore in this long tested rivalry, we all know the history and it's been good for a while. New england lost last week at miami without some key guys, the ravens did what they had to do at detroit this past monday night.. I know how this will pan out.. new england patriots ml for 15 units pick em game Now finally we come to the biggest and best play on the board and it happens to involve my team the philadelphia eagles.. I know if dallas wins this game vs. The bears might not mean much on the surface because the following week these teams meet in dallas for the division on the line.. To me it doesn't matter, the eagles and bears will both play their hearts out no matter who wins in the earlier games. People seem to forget the bears are in a similar situation as well, if the lions lose to the giants and the packers lose to the steelers then chicago wins the division.. Bottom line i capped this game with all i got and with all i breathe! I know the bears have big time play makers on the outside and forte can break a long run at any given moment. Shady could have a very big game, after all the bears are last in the nfl in rushing yards allowed per game. Cutler is back and his arm is a cannon, however he did throw 2 picks last week at cleveland and the eagles are much improved at taking the ball away this year. I see a low scoring affair and it'll be very drama filled.. My play is the philadelphia eagles -3.5 for 30 units Hope you all enjoy the games and my plays. Sammy will walk like an egyptian when it's all said and done!
    eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Homer huh... Told ya Eagles run rampant tonight!

Kermit

Looking good so far up 21-0. I just played the over. Don't fall asleep on the Bears though. the Eagle's defense isn't very good.

Philly-Pride33

Looking good so far up 21-0. I just played the over. Don't fall asleep on the Bears though. the Eagle's defense isn't very good.
    Slo, I know how good the Bears Offense is..3rd best in the NFL however the Eagles are much improved with take-a ways this year..already caused 1 tonight and points allowed.. How's Paul.. good luck on your over

12 Last