wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Shanhan has completely lost touch of the game and should be gone.

what are you doing going for two there? I understand the nothing to lose attitude but christ...you just worked so had to come back, with a new quarterback, your defense had been playing well (think they held ATL to ten points 2nd half or less) and you throw it all away one play?

you were dominating the game in the 4th quarter, tie it up and end it in OT, walk away feeling complete and with W. now you got your guys feeling empty and pissed off after working their asses off to mount a comeback to piss away on a 2 pt conversion.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I like how Shannihan went for 2 at the end.

On the road
    Matty Ice on the other side of the field.
    Cousins was working it, you just go for it.

Congrats Redskins backers. This was easy money.
    Definitely wasn't easy money but I'll take it lol.
    Fukkin team has 7 turnovers only one was on Cousins though.
    Fumbling fukks the whole game.
    Washington should have won this game with ease.
    I feel robbed on my moneyline bet but I was on Washington big +7.
    I don't like going for 2 there because Washington defense was sticking it to Atlanta and was the better team in the game, but at this point in the season, coaches go for it on losing teams so I expected it when it happened.
    Jaxx fukks me out of a monster day.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    Shanhan has completely lost touch of the game and should be gone.

what are you doing going for two there? I understand the nothing to lose attitude but christ...you just worked so had to come back, with a new quarterback, your defense had been playing well (think they held ATL to ten points 2nd half or less) and you throw it all away one play?

you were dominating the game in the 4th quarter, tie it up and end it in OT, walk away feeling complete and with W. now you got your guys feeling empty and pissed off after working their asses off to mount a comeback to piss away on a 2 pt conversion.
    They were on the road.
    Matty Ice was on the other side of the field
    Redskins defense isn't good
    Atlanta defense had to be tired
    Nothing to lose
    They did have a decent play call rolling cousins out

Why not just go for the win, the team had a better than 50% chance of hitting it, why not give Kirk a chance to win on the road?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Definitely wasn't easy money but I'll take it lol.
    Fukkin team has 7 turnovers only one was on Cousins though.
    Fumbling fukks the whole game.
    Washington should have won this game with ease.
    I feel robbed on my moneyline bet but I was on Washington big +7.
    I don't like going for 2 there because Washington defense was sticking it to Atlanta and was the better team in the game, but at this point in the season, coaches go for it on losing teams so I expected it when it happened.
    Jaxx fukks me out of a monster day.
    A lot of those fumbles were by the goal line. If Moss and Morris didn't fumble the Redskins should have won by 10.

This team is clearly better under Kirk Cousins. 383 yards and 3TD????? RG3 hasn't even hit 300 yards in 10 weeks. Cousins comes off the bench and plays better than Griffen did all year.

The only people who can't admit it are welfare rats who can't handle the fact that their savior isn't as good as ESPN and the commercials told them.

wagerjunkie

They were on the road.
    Matty Ice was on the other side of the field
    Redskins defense isn't good
    Atlanta defense had to be tired
    Nothing to lose
    They did have a decent play call rolling cousins out

Why not just go for the win, the team had a better than 50% chance of hitting it, why not give Kirk a chance to win on the road?
    #3 things u just said were flawed.

there is no "Matty Ice" anymore. dude has been AWFUL this year.

like I said Redskins defense was playing up to par 2nd half holding ATL to 10 points and to absolutely nothing in the 4th quarter, they were fired up.

and no the play wasn't designed for Cousins to roll out, he was forced out of the pocket.

wagerjunkie

A lot of those fumbles were by the goal line. If Moss and Morris didn't fumble the Redskins should have won by 10.

This team is clearly better under Kirk Cousins. 383 yards and 3TD????? RG3 hasn't even hit 300 yards in 10 weeks. Cousins comes off the bench and plays better than Griffen did all year.

The only people who can't admit it are welfare rats who can't handle the fact that their savior isn't as good as ESPN and the commercials told them.
    you do understand that the play calling is completely different with Cousins in the game correct? completely different scheme

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    you do understand that the play calling is completely different with Cousins in the game correct? completely different scheme
    Yes, because he is an actual QB and not a running back.

It's not rocket science here, RGIII is worthless. Shanahan didn't WASTE a 2nd round pick on Cousins for no reason. He knew it was the right pick.
    Shanahan isn't there to sell tickets and jerseys, he's there to win games, unlike the owner, who is clueless and could give 2 shits.

ndharper
    ndharper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

Don't mention the picks?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by ndharper View Post
    Don't mention the picks?
    Kid was tested in his first start and performed pretty well if you ask me. 80 yard Game tying drive with under 2 mins. Showed a lot right away. No doubt he's the guy either way. He will start next year if he plays like today in the last 2 games of the season.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Yes, because he is an actual QB and not a running back.

It's not rocket science here, RGIII is worthless. Shanahan didn't WASTE a 2nd round pick on Cousins for no reason. He knew it was the right pick.
    Shanahan isn't there to sell tickets and jerseys, he's there to win games, unlike the owner, who is clueless and could give 2 shits.
    Only he was drafted in the 4th rd not the 2nd. Will be traded for a 2nd though, you can book it and he will have a starting job next yr and we can judge the guy then. I don't buy into either of these guys, only time will tell but a talented kid who nearly averages 1 TO a qtr is destined to be a career backup.
    Last edited by Gonz312; 12-16-13 at 04:16 AM.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Rex Grossman won 6 games 2 years ago and he didn't have Pierre Garcon.

RG3 has more talent, the redskins have been amazingly healthy this year and they are a 3 win team.

The only people backing RG3 are stupid hood rats.

redskins suck

they have no defense, a shitty coach, , and all overrated and outmatched weapons on offense.

pierre garcon is no worldbeater, he's a #2 wr at best, and santana moss is overrated pile of trash.

atlanta's defense is awful, even buffalo put up 30 something points on them. cousins has potential but the skins suck bad and there's a reason their record is so piss poor. you guys are clowns if you think RG3 is the main reason the skins suck.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

there is no qb in the nfl that is going to succeed long term with pierre garcon and santana moss as your top receivers. anybody who thinks that is the case should stop watching football

this team needs to draft a real #1 receiver, a big body #2 receiver, and 11 players on defense if it wants to start winning

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Only he was drafted in the 4th rd not the 2nd. Will be traded for a 2nd though, you can book it and he will have a starting job next yr and we can judge the guy then. I don't buy into either of these guys, only time will tell but a talented kid who nearly averages 1 TO a qtr is destined to be a career backup.
    Yeah, 2nd or 4th whatever- either way Redskins and Shanahan were hammered for using a pick on a QB in that draft.

And you're wrong about them trading him for a 2nd round pick now. Won't happen.
    They aren't going to dump the kid making nothing when they can cut RGIII and save a ton. Not likely.
    We will see how he does the next 2 games.
    They aren't showcasing him here. Shanahan wants to prove to management the kid can play and justify his drafting him. He really believes Cousins is the better QB of the 2.

BennyBigNuts

Shanahan not looking too dumb with that 4th round pick he made anymore now is he?

Fukkin kid is a beast.

First 12