TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Briggs Out For Chicago A Huge Factor? Plus Chicago's Secondary Is Banged Up?

My first reaction without looking at the injury list is that Chicago can hang with Dallas at home. But... Chicago needs Briggs. To me it's a huge loss. Plus, Major Wright is banged up a bit... this makes me wonder if Romo picks apart this Chicago Defense and mix some running attack in as well.

Truly this game is a PK and flip a coin. Man. Didn't think it would be this tough.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

15 degrees 15 to 25 mph winds not sure Romo can pk anything apart in that

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I got Chris Conte over 5.5 missed/blown tackles -185 prop

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Tillman is out too.

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Briggs and Tillman have been out the last few games. And that should be -500 on the Conte prop

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I got Chris Conte over 5.5 missed/blown tackles -185 prop
    Conte got to be the worst safety in the league. Everytime I watch a Bears game, this guy is taking a horrible angle against the run and getting blown by.

And what is the actual point of this thread. Briggs, Tillman, Melton etc all been out for weeks now. Nothing new here.

When the Pack play next week, I'll make sure to make a thread about Rodgers, Finley and Cobb being out.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Would be high scoring for sure is Briggs is out. But you can't trust Romo on the road in December in the frozen tundra.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Briggs has been out for several weeks. Of course they miss him. Is this news? Major Wright blows anyway. They key is going to be the Bears D-Line. Could be better. Former Cowboy Ratliff showed a lot in a small number of snaps last week and should play a lot more today. Plus, Paea came back last game and is healthy. Those two put the Bears linemen n correct positions. Peppers is a wildcard these days. Some games he's a monster, others he doesn't show up. But if the Bears get a push they'll cause problems.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

do you live in a box dude? Briggs has been out for weeks, Tillman too, and the D is AWFUl and the DB's are beyond terrible....hear the same bs every day driving to work here

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I knew about these injuries. Just talking and doing a formula on the game in my head. Sometimes you gotta talk yourself through it.