ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Niners lose tomorrow say Goodbye to your boy. I will never post here again.

You need to realize that one of the facts of life is we are not all on the same level.

Call it being psychic, call it having ESP, call it being intuitive the truth is I dont know wtf to call it.

I do know the Niners win tomorrow, and I promise you that happens.

If the Niners lose you will never see another post from me on this forum ever again.... I am new here and absolutely love this forum but you have my word on that.

Dont ask how or why, just trust me. This is free money.

You may disagree with my methods or the fact that I was impulsive or whatever but I am the best spot bettor you will ever know and I am about to prove it.

This is the opportunity of a lifetime... the Seattle secondary is banged up and will not be able to stop Kap and the niners new revitalized offense. They are playing in very hositle territory in a letdown spot where the Niners are gonna come out for revenge, for playoffs, for everything they stand for in front of their home fans. Niners are healthy now and are a better team.

Throw as much as you can on the Niners and lets celebrate later.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Boy is the problem here...... bol with your play kid.

Why is it, that if SF loses you feel the need to stop posting.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

what exactly is at risk here?

you changing handles.....

ck7

I wish people would open their eyes and see I just want everyone to win big on this.

I guess in time they will come to realize that and follow me.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

shutup im teasing seattle to +9 they have the best secondary in football and russell wilson is a stud so just shutup 49ers can easily loose you donkies.... you might as well put your money on the cheifs and get squashed on that too....

donkies my god.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody cares kid if you post or not

These threads are so silly

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

You're missing the point

JJ how much money are you down betting in your life, Im just curious guy

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    shutup im teasing seattle to +9 they have the best secondary in football and russell wilson is a stud so just shutup 49ers can easily loose you donkies.... you might as well put your money on the cheifs and get squashed on that too....

donkies my god.
    Niners getting ready to gape.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

goodbye BustinNutz

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Shocked no one has said it

Never heard ya pal

ck7

Why dont people understand the point? You dont think I know noone cares if I post? Noone cares if anyone posts.

The point is Im trying to make you guys understand how certain I am that the play will hit.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Thanks. We're certain that we don't give a fukk what you have ever thought.

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Thanks. We're certain that we don't give a fukk what you have ever thought.
    I dont give a fukk what you think either... nice avatar though. Eric Reid a beast.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Another ghost threatening to leave. Just shocking

ck7

Try to give people free money and show them how to get rich and they respond by trolling.

4 pm pst tomorrow you will all have come to a realization.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Lmao.... Get lost fruit cake

ck7

Slam the Niners ML like you are slamming your boyfriend in the mouth again.

ck7

Noone likes free monies but this is a gambling site. Interesting to say the least.

The trust factor seems to be lacking here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You ain't nobody's boy. Nobody would even know who the fukk u are if you havnt made 9 threads about. 2 gms. And still nobody cares. 5 last week talking about how saints were a lock then 1 or 2 crying bout going bust w ur great saints play, now what this like 3rd stupid fukkin thread about this gm? You would think with 3 threads about it u could at least come up w 1 logical reason but nope, I guess the last 1 where u declared sf the play of the year but couldn't bet it wasn't to ur liking so now u come w this garbage.. U not even betting the fuckin gm, how pathetic u gotta be that this ur way of gambling, oh if I "win" I can come back and brag! That will have u sweating it out huh? Fukkin clown.

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You ain't nobody's boy. Nobody would even know who the fukk u are if you havnt made 9 threads about. 2 gms. And still nobody cares. 5 last week talking about how saints were a lock then 1 or 2 crying bout going bust w ur great saints play, now what this like 3rd stupid fukkin thread about this gm? You would think with 3 threads about it u could at least come up w 1 logical reason but nope, I guess the last 1 where u declared sf the play of the year but couldn't bet it wasn't to ur liking so now u come w this garbage.. U not even betting the fuckin gm, how pathetic u gotta be that this ur way of gambling, oh if I "win" I can come back and brag! That will have u sweating it out huh? Fukkin clown.
    Need some happy pills? Got a chemical imbalance in your bitch ass brain? Go away monkey boy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ck7 View Post
    Noone likes free monies but this is a gambling site. Interesting to say the least.

The trust factor seems to be lacking here.
    Yea it a gambling site. So what u doing here?

ck7

You know nothing about me... I am betting the game.

Whats your average bet size? 5 bucks?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Who is this ghost loser?

ck7

Yea it a gambling site. So what u doing here?
    I just deposited 200, which is 4x more than you and your family is worth monkey boy.

2daBank

Need some happy pills? Got a chemical imbalance in your bitch ass brain? Go away monkey boy.
    Sure don't, just like my gambling addiction I can support if I needed pills I'd have them. I guess when u wanna get high u just post about it. Lmfao

ck7

You're a weirdo.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Who is this ghost loser?
    Pretty sure he too stupid to even be a ghost. Prob a covers reject.

ck7

Pretty sure he too stupid to even be a ghost. Prob a covers reject.
    You must live a miserable existence. Your asessments of anything in life should, and always most likely are rejected, just like the reject you are.

2daBank

Yep pretty miserable. It could be worse tho, I could be coming to a gambling site and starting 4 threads about the same game declaring it the lock of the century but unable to bet it (ur words in the last thread u started about it) so I guess u stole 200 from ur mommy and to let everyone know u actually are betting it u had to start another thread.. So as miserable and sad as I am I can take solace in the undeniable fact it could be soooo much worse. Thanx

ck7

blah blah blah I didnt even read your post monkey boy once I saw it was several lines. Waste of time.

Just make sure you come back and thank me and admit I was right when the Niners win.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

CK: Take a chill pill and relax a bit. Over 24 hours till the rubber meets the road in SF. You do not know how or why, but you just have a feeling SF will win. It's all good. GL.

2daBank

blah blah blah I didnt even read your post monkey boy once I saw it was several lines. Waste of time.

Just make sure you come back and thank me and admit I was right when the Niners win.
    Like I said in the 2nd thread u started about this gm. I'm either playing sf or passing and it really don't matter. I didn't go to any of ur pathetic threads last week when u were wrong and if u were really gambling ur main focus wouldn't be trying to prove u are right. More to the point u early been doing this all of about 3 weeks cause anyone that been around more than 5 minutes knows 1 game doesn't me a jack shit.

ck7

Like I said in the 2nd thread u started about this gm. I'm either playing sf or passing and it really don't matter. I didn't go to any of ur pathetic threads last week when u were wrong and if u were really gambling ur main focus wouldn't be trying to prove u are right. More to the point u early been doing this all of about 3 weeks cause anyone that been around more than 5 minutes knows 1 game doesn't me a jack shit.
    Great monkey boy, good for you. Noone gives a fukk what you are rambling about. Like I said Niners win. Feel free to bank on it. Have a nice day monkey boy.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Another ghost threatening to leave. Just shocking
    Normally I would agree with the basic sentiment of the posters on this thread but the problem with SBR is we have really crappy posters who hit 30% of the time max and they get like 35-40 responses per useless thread they make even if they know squat or very little about sports or sports betting. So with that said.....good luck kid and do your thing.

1234 ... Last