GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno Picks for Week 14: going KC-3, PITT -3, PHILLY -2.5 DALLAS

SOUND OFF

with your thoughts!!!

Last edited by GenosPicks; 12-06-13 at 11:35 AM.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol youre gonna be squashed on KC- 3 lmao its the WWE Lock of the WEEK ALERT TOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOT You are so squashed lmao

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya its already know from ME

ITS THE UNDERRRRRRRRRRRRR ALERRT TOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Geno I dont know how I made it this far through the season but your clearly make the best capping videos thanks for the picks and the entertainment as wel

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    Geno I dont know how I made it this far through the season but your clearly make the best capping videos thanks for the picks and the entertainment as wel
    Awww thanks Joey Blaze... be sure to spread the love that is geno's picks... AND maybe you can explain to me what inTomWeTrust is tooting about... is he saying he's sure it's gonna be skins to the under???

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    Awww thanks Joey Blaze... be sure to spread the love that is geno's picks... AND maybe you can explain to me what inTomWeTrust is tooting about... is he saying he's sure it's gonna be skins to the under???
    he saying that he was dropped on his head one too many times and now all he can handle is doing blow and starting 15 threads a day that make no fukkin sense.. ive heard of clones getting dumber by the generation but now it seems for every ghost account you start you in fact become dumber than your previous ghost which is alarming as they dont generally start off very bright...

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    Maybe you can explain to me what inTomWeTrust is tooting about... is he saying he's sure it's gonna be skins to the under???
    Tom has played one too many games without a helmet.. Plus he works in a glue factory and does not use a respirator.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    Tom has played one too many games without a helmet.. Plus he works in a glue factory and does not use a respirator.
    hahaha... and of course it was KC to the OVER.. 2-1 one... need DALLAS TONIGHT to get back to .500 on the year (ATS of course) =**

GO BIG BLUE!!!