Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Just Realized Houtston Texans are in line for #1 Pick.

What a fit for Teddy Ballgame.

GO JAGS!

EDIT: Also just realized I can't Type Houston either
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 12-05-13 at 03:04 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Teddy not changing any team

Typical athletic black qb that will show flashes but at best 8-8 in a great year

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Teddy not changing any team

Typical athletic black qb that will show flashes but at best 8-8 in a great year
    Russell Wilson just called me. His response to your post....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

He is athletic but barely ever runs

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bridgewater isn't going #1 anymore. Look at what has happened to top prospect QB's in recent years. RG3, Luck, Tannehill, Smith, Manuel.

Better off taking Clowney and find a QB in free agency. Get rid of Foster, get Tate 25 touches a game.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

No way Texans win this game, they'll win 1 more game this season but it won't be here. Texans get Teddy Ballgame and win 13 next year.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

who cares

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If Teddy goes one, the GM of that team needs to be fired before Teddy is announced.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

hey, don't forget that one game bridgewater played against florida last year.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I was personally hoping Texans would end up with Mariota but now that he's going back I sure as hell don't want Manziel. I like the way Boyd looks though.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Bridgewater isn't going #1 anymore. Look at what has happened to top prospect QB's in recent years. RG3, Luck, Tannehill, Smith, Manuel.

Better off taking Clowney and find a QB in free agency. Get rid of Foster, get Tate 25 touches a game.
    other qbs performance have no bearing on teddy...that doesn't even make sense man. Jamarcus russell didnt work out so that means no team should take a qb first overall? Every team shpuld look to free agency for a qb? And what free agent qb should they go find?

Also clowney ain't done shit this year either yet everybody all over him.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    other qbs performance have no bearing on teddy...that doesn't even make sense man. Jamarcus russell didnt work out so that means no team should take a qb first overall? Every team shpuld look to free agency for a qb? And what free agent qb should they go find?

Also clowney ain't done shit this year either yet everybody all over him.

I'd take Barr before Clowney. Do think though Teddy goes top 3

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Houston doesn't win tonight, there's a pretty great chance they'll have the #1 pick locked up, given their remaining games are @IND, DEN, @TEN. Minnesota is the other serious contender that haven't shown anything lately and have an even worse remaining lineup: @BAL/PHI/@CIN/DET. That reeks of 0-4 to me.

But that being said, this is a very QB-rich year for the draft. McCarron, Murray, Manziel, Boyd, Mettenberger, & Bridgewater are all future NFL starters and most of them would fit into Houston fairly well. There's no real rush for the bottom when it's likely they'll get what they want either way. 4-12 would still land them in the first 5-6 picks.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

only aaron murray out of that bunch, and maybe manziel, are true nfl starting types

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    If Houston doesn't win tonight, there's a pretty great chance they'll have the #1 pick locked up, given their remaining games are @IND, DEN, @TEN. Minnesota is the other serious contender that haven't shown anything lately and have an even worse remaining lineup: @BAL/PHI/@CIN/DET. That reeks of 0-4 to me.

But that being said, this is a very QB-rich year for the draft. McCarron, Murray, Manziel, Boyd, Mettenberger, & Bridgewater are all future NFL starters and most of them would fit into Houston fairly well. There's no real rush for the bottom when it's likely they'll get what they want either way. 4-12 would still land them in the first 5-6 picks.

Gotta think ACL issues for Murray and Mettenberger really drop them

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Gotta think ACL issues for Murray and Mettenberger really drop them
    True, but that largely affects the teams needing a starter for 2014. Minnesota, Jacksonville, Houston. Maybe a couple more. For anyone with a serviceable but not amazing starting QB, taking Mettenberger/Murray in the 3/4 round could make for a strong value selection as both have high ceilings.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 12-05-13 at 05:00 PM.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

I generally don't see teams throwing away games in hopes of a better draft pick. Coaches and players get paid to do their job well and in football everybody is on the chopping block if they don't meet expectations.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    only aaron murray out of that bunch, and maybe manziel, are true nfl starting types
    Maybe. However all six should get drafted and at least 3-4 will get their shot in 2014/2015

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Houtston blows.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Manziel is not even close to a NFL starting type.You can't do that shyt he does in the NFL.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post

what has happened to Luck?

the others weren't really "cant miss" type QB's. im not at all saying there is one this year.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

Fire Kubiak

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

I dont think Bridgewater is a "cant miss" QB, but i also think 5 years from now he will be one of the most successful black QB's in the league. As someone eluded to earlier, he doesnt have that run 1st style an RG3, Newton, Vick etc have. Great arm, touch short/downfield and ability to run when needed.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

taking a qb at 1 is not a way to build a team anymore