Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit to beat philadelphia

Phil could have easily lost that game on Sunday but there was a few dodgy calls by the refs,

Detroit way better than Arizona in my opinion

Any opinions?

no point taking +2.5 better taking the ML

VinnieMac3601
    VinnieMac3601's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

I like Detroit to win this game, just not sure which Philly team will show up. Foles has been playing better, and Dets D lies in the front 4. If you can withstand the pass rush, you can torch them deep. Conversely, Philly should not be able to shut down Dets O. But Stafford can. Hes been very generous with the ball lately. I still think the Lions can pull it off, but maybe Im just rooting that way because Im a Cowboys fan...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Not sure what makes u think det is way better than zona? If I recall zona did beat them after all..

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

I don't really trust those Hello Kitties.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dnwjdl View Post
    I don't really trust those Hello Kitties.
    I don't trust them at all. Coach is boarder line retarded and the team plays stupid undisciplined football.. That said Kelly with his whole bs theory on time of possession not mattering will eventually come back to bite Philly like it almost has the last 2 weeks, even if det gets down they the kind of team that will complete the comeback on a tired Philly d..

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

The lions just had there Super Bowl in beating the pack. Lions will do something stupid and lose this game. You can't trust Schwartz or stafford.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Personally I like Philly in this game.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

certainly teaser doable, even with massive gagging, choking, pitiful mistakes and picks by crapford should still keep them within a td

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don't trust them at all. Coach is boarder line retarded and the team plays stupid undisciplined football.. That said Kelly with his whole bs theory on time of possession not mattering will eventually come back to bite Philly like it almost has the last 2 weeks, even if det gets down they the kind of team that will complete the comeback on a tired Philly d..
    tell me again when the last time this "tire" philly d gave up more then 21 point in a game?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    tell me again when the last time this "tire" philly d gave up more then 21 point in a game?
    I know this hard for ur homer ass to comprehend but have u noticed the way teams have came storming back on them lately?

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

The way the Eagles are playing now it's hard to bet against them.

dlunc3

I know this hard for ur homer ass to comprehend but have u noticed the way teams have came storming back on them lately?
    so the last time was?

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Eagles still getting no support from linesmakers as they arent even laying a full 3 points. Im an Eagle fan so I tend not to bet on there games Id lean Detroit because they should score alot of points and they have a better defense.

2daBank

so the last time was?
    something tells me you know the last time, not sure why else you would ask a irrelevant question to mask a obvious problem? sorry im pointing out a huge flaw in your team, dont take it personal this shit aint bout being a fan,, if yo must know cards just scored 21 and if it wasnt for a phantom pi call to save foles his 1st pick they score more, seeing how that the 1st competent team they have played in months i dont really care how many points they held shit hole backup qbs to...

here's a better question, how many teams have they out gained yardage wise their last 6 games? 1, the packers with a 5th string qb they edged out by 19 yards, impressive.. det will score 21 points in the 4th qrtr if they down. keep those blinders on kid, your coach for all his good qualities is ignorant with his insistence on saying that time of possession doesnt matter, i know you wanna avoid the truth and ask meaningless questions but the bottom line is this team wears down late, sure they got away with it the last 2 weeks, but if you cant see that this is gonna cost them you not being honest with yourself...even if they jump out on det which certainly possible cause det some grade A fukkups it wont matter cause lions will walk down whatever lead philly has in the 4th qrtr as the d tires and phi offense cant keep them off the field. lions are top 4 in the league in 4th qrtr scoring and now they gonna get a tired defense, this team lives to come back, i hope philly jumps out on them cause i will hammer det live if i can get a fat number...

this funny cause i talked philly up a ton at the 1st of the year, saying in my thread during week 1 that i thought they could contend for the div, obviously you dont gotta be great to contend in the nfc least but none the less i said they would be right in it.. problem is while ive always thought kelly was a bright dude and his offense would work he is dead wrong that "time of possession is the most overrated stat in fb" and it will cost philly when they face big time qbs and are exhausted late in the gm..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Eagles still getting no support from linesmakers as they arent even laying a full 3 points. Im an Eagle fan so I tend not to bet on there games Id lean Detroit because they should score alot of points and they have a better defense.

in fairness most teams dont get a full 3 for home field anymore imo, and certainly hard to give it to philly with their home record..i thought they were shown a ton of respect being 3.5 favs to zona last week and look what they did as they tired in the 4th and gave away the backdoor and were very fortunate to hold on.. it hard to look at the way they wear down and then look at how good det is in the 4th qrtr and ask them to lay a full 3 cause it almost a given det will come back, whether they can complete the comeback who knows but odds are if phi wins it cause they hold on by the skin of their teeth as lions make a serious charge late..

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    The lions just had there Super Bowl in beating the pack. Lions will do something stupid and lose this game. You can't trust Schwartz or stafford.
    Sorry homer, but beating Matt Flynn is not anyone's superbowl.

dlunc3

something tells me you know the last time, not sure why else you would ask a irrelevant question to mask a obvious problem? sorry im pointing out a huge flaw in your team, dont take it personal this shit aint bout being a fan,, if yo must know cards just scored 21 and if it wasnt for a phantom pi call to save foles his 1st pick they score more, seeing how that the 1st competent team they have played in months i dont really care how many points they held shit hole backup qbs to...

here's a better question, how many teams have they out gained yardage wise their last 6 games? 1, the packers with a 5th string qb they edged out by 19 yards, impressive.. det will score 21 points in the 4th qrtr if they down. keep those blinders on kid, your coach for all his good qualities is ignorant with his insistence on saying that time of possession doesnt matter, i know you wanna avoid the truth and ask meaningless questions but the bottom line is this team wears down late, sure they got away with it the last 2 weeks, but if you cant see that this is gonna cost them you not being honest with yourself...even if they jump out on det which certainly possible cause det some grade A fukkups it wont matter cause lions will walk down whatever lead philly has in the 4th qrtr as the d tires and phi offense cant keep them off the field. lions are top 4 in the league in 4th qrtr scoring and now they gonna get a tired defense, this team lives to come back, i hope philly jumps out on them cause i will hammer det live if i can get a fat number...

this funny cause i talked philly up a ton at the 1st of the year, saying in my thread during week 1 that i thought they could contend for the div, obviously you dont gotta be great to contend in the nfc least but none the less i said they would be right in it.. problem is while ive always thought kelly was a bright dude and his offense would work he is dead wrong that "time of possession is the most overrated stat in fb" and it will cost philly when they face big time qbs and are exhausted late in the gm..
    You you were saying?

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Lions are falling apart. Last 4 games 1-3. Don't be surprised if the Lions finish the season 7-9.

2daBank

You you were saying?
    gm played out a lot different with the snow..philly wasnt able to run their normal offense that wears their d oujt late, not to mention bell fumbled twice inside the 10.. but doesnt really matter to me cause over was where most my money was..im here to talk gmbling not bicker with some bitch ass fan who cant eveN afford to bet..

dlunc3

gm played out a lot different with the snow..philly wasnt able to run their normal offense that wears their d oujt late, not to mention bell fumbled twice inside the 10.. but doesnt really matter to me cause over was where most my money was..im here to talk gmbling not bicker with some bitch ass fan who cant eveN afford to bet..
    It's ok, you can admit when you were wrong..in case you didn't know, eagles played in that same weather.. Looked to me that it was the det "tired" d, not the other way around