ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners -2.5 is free.

This is the play of the year in NFL... you may disagree with the way I play parlays or whatever but when it comes to Handicapping Im a pretty good spot picker, and Im gonna try to show you now.

Seattle on the road in enemy territory is a completely different animal than Seattle at CenturyLinkField, where they have extra overhangs, extra canopies to keep extra noise in their. That stadium is borderling cheating.

Niners healthy and getting ready to rape. Crabtree, Davis, Boldin, all healthy and gonna cause major problems for a hobbling Seattle secondary. Also Harbaugh and company want this game very bad against their archrivals, Niners to come out guns blazing.

Seattle is good but they are due for a loss. They have been exposed at times this year and have gotten lucky on more than one occasion, the Niners on the other hand have had 2 brutal losses, one of them literally to the hands of the ref in the New orleans game. When healthy, the Niners are the deepest, most talented team in football.

Funny, because I am not funded at the moment and cant capitalize on this but you definitely should.

Hammer the San Francisco Foty Ninaz -2.5 and laugh your way to the cashiers cage

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by Phatman36 View Post

Some funny shiit.

cb8720
    cb8720's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ck7 View Post
    Also Harbaugh and company want this game very bad against their archrivals.

Seattle is good but they are due for a loss.
    Maybe the 49ers will win, but it won't be for that type of shoddy reasoning.

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

Reading your posts, it's clear you're a Seatle hater. Don't make the wrong play because they handed you your ass on Monday night.

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by Youkeepthislove View Post
    Reading your posts, it's clear you're a Seatle hater. Don't make the wrong play because they handed you your ass on Monday night.
    Niners getting ready to loosen their belts for rape.

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Should I start worrying about my 49ers bet?

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by dnwjdl View Post
    Should I start worrying about my 49ers bet?
    Only if you bet Seadderall.

dnwjdl

Only if you bet Seadderall.
    I'm betting on the 49ers for sure, but the question is how much.

ck7

I'm betting on the 49ers for sure, but the question is how much.
    Unleash everything. This game is free.

dnwjdl

To rounders who forget the cardinal fuckin' rule ... Always leave yourself outs.

ck7

To rounders who forget the cardinal fuckin' rule ... Always leave yourself outs.
    Im telling you right now. Throw every last penny in your account. Seattle does not have a prayer of winning this game.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Im telling you right now. Throw every last penny in your account. Seattle does not have a prayer of winning this game.
    BOL..this game screams no-play all the way for me...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not to pile on here but im starting to worry that your strategy is to continue to fade sea till you hit? i mean last week you made it sound like sea was this overrated bunch of clowns then they dismantle saints and now you calling sf the "play of the year"?

i think sf is a ok play and prob worth a small to normal size wager but no way is this the play of the year when you take some things into consideration... while i loved the way monday night played out not only cause i was on sea but also had my eye toward this gm but i really was looking more at the setup and failed to realize some things about frisco as of late..most importantly they are kinda beat up on the oline and all a sudden their run gm hasnt been very good for several weeks now and have actually been out rushed 4 weeks in a row. i think 1 of the keys to beating sea is to run at their front 7 to slow down their pass rush which now im not convinced sf is gonna be able to do like i thought..

now i did think crabtree looked pretty good in his limited time last week and that is a huge deal for this team as imo his absence is the biggest reason keap hasnt looked the same and has taken on what i think has been some unfair criticism. assuming he is able to be more involved this week i think that sf is actually now more equipped to take adv of the missing pieces on the legion of boom than saints were as crabtree, boldin, davis actually make for a tougher trio than what saints have to offer...

i think we gonna see a much different look sf offense this week that is gonna get back to some pistol looks and a lot of formations where those 3 are spread out which could very well work but also could leave them vulnerable to seachickens pass rush as i dont think as of this moment 9ers can beat sea at the power gm with what ive seen of their run gm lately (only avg 2.8 ypc the last 3 games!)..i do have a lot of faith in harbaugh and i do think keap is still gonna be a big time qb in this league, however i feel like im doing a lot of speculating here simply cause i dont believe in present form niners are gonna be able to beat sea by just pounding the rock while i think that lynch and company will in fact be able to run on sf so all a sudden in a gm where i typically lean with the team i feel will be able to dominate up front im leaning on the team that is gonna come out and try and win through the air and with keap's legs which makes me a little nervous.

situationally obviously this gm is so huge for sf, not only to maintain their spot in the wild card but psychologically i believe they have to beat sea and keap needs to build confidence as he has yet to beat this team (smith was the qb in the gm in sf last yr), so all keap knows is taking ass whippings twice in sea and if he cant beat them and play well here i just dont see any way this team has a shot in hell of winning the potential playoff gm in sea..

i think harbaugh will come up with a gm plan to take adv of having crabtree,davis, and boldin all together for the 1st time and show sea some things they wont be prepared for, with the injuries in the secondary i think there will be opportunities to get a mismatch running some combo routes with the 2 that sherman isnt covering and as long as crabtree doesnt have a set back and can force a safety to help over the top it should create a lot more room for boldin and davis to operate in the intermediate routes.. all that sounds good but it takes a bit of a leap of faith as we have yet to see it and i believe that is exactly what it gonna take as i mentioned sf run gm and run d are trending down a little while seachickens have been getting better.. i got no doubt sf is gonna be playing this gm with a huge sense of urgency and i think they can pull it out but there a lot of ifs for me to think it some kind of "play of the year", or even more than a 1u play at most..

2daBank

didnt you throw your whole account fading sea last week? i gotta question anyone that acts like you are right here, telling ppl all this bs, "no way they can lose", "empty your account", blah blah blah.. you either desperate for attention of have no clue about the nfl, im guess you pretty young and havnt been doing this long? there one sure fire way to make sure you dont last and that is to "empty your account" on any play or even bet more than a very small percentage of your bankroll..no play cant lose, the sooner you figure that out the sooner you wont go broke thinking otherwise.. you simply cannot be as confident as you sound in any play, sure there a few a year that warrant fractionally lager plays but this gm is certainly not it cause you basing it off nothing other than "sf has to win" or that all ive heard anyway..

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    didnt you throw your whole account fading sea last week? i gotta question anyone that acts like you are right here, telling ppl all this bs, "no way they can lose", "empty your account", blah blah blah.. you either desperate for attention of have no clue about the nfl, im guess you pretty young and havnt been doing this long? there one sure fire way to make sure you dont last and that is to "empty your account" on any play or even bet more than a very small percentage of your bankroll..no play cant lose, the sooner you figure that out the sooner you wont go broke thinking otherwise.. you simply cannot be as confident as you sound in any play, sure there a few a year that warrant fractionally lager plays but this gm is certainly not it cause you basing it off nothing other than "sf has to win" or that all ive heard anyway..

You will understand when the game has ended. Until then, try to expand your consciousness.

2daBank

You will understand when the game has ended. Until then, try to expand your consciousness.
    dude you really dont get it..be honest, this your 1st year or second doing this? as i said i think it sf or nothing but truth be told you proving you dont get it by thinking it matters whether sf wins or not.. i got news for ya my young friend, just cause you call it the play of the year, month, millennium, or you call it the toilet bowl flush of the week it really dont matter if it hits, that didnt make it any better of a play than the 150 other plays i make a year and if you are foolish enough to drop your whole account on it you will be here talking about you dont have any money to bet at some point.. you need to expand your whatever to include taking sound advice when it is given to you, cause i promise what im saying is worth way more than some random gm i could tell you to bet that could very well hit..

ck7

Revert to my above comment, and have a pleasant evening.

2daBank

Revert to my above comment, and have a pleasant evening.
    your comments are a waste of time, typically i dont care as anyone here posting that aint betting is rather sad anyway but what i dont like is some other poor new guy gonna show up and take your idiotic advice,, hopefully they read the part where it says you cant afford to wager and they realize they be better served not listening to this crap.. btw you didnt say one thing worth a fukk even relevant to how the gm is gonna play out kid..

YOUNG MONKEY
    YOUNG MONKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

i think this game could go either way.. so i wont touch it haha

ck7

your comments are a waste of time, typically i dont care as anyone here posting that aint betting is rather sad anyway but what i dont like is some other poor new guy gonna show up and take your idiotic advice,, hopefully they read the part where it says you cant afford to wager and they realize they be better served not listening to this crap.. btw you didnt say one thing worth a fukk even relevant to how the gm is gonna play out kid..
    You're a narrow minded schmuk. You remind me of a primate who is trying to understand new things.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

easy fade I guess

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

CK7: Play SF On the Money. It would really get under your skin if SF wins by 1 or 2. Just a suggestion.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

2dabank.....you must have a lot of time on your hands making thoughtful and great posts among all these idiots.

karstman7
    karstman7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1576

yo ck - 2dabank is wisdom on this site - not schmuck...even if you are right at the end of the day don't disrespect...

Evolved137
    Evolved137's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

You're a narrow minded schmuk. You remind me of a primate who is trying to understand new things.
    Ck7, I am fairly new to coming back around these boards myself, however for the second time around.

I want to point out 2 things. I don't personally know you, I don't personally know 2dabank. I have been handicapping non-professionally for about 5 years, play 5-7 games per night, and my NFL average is 50.22%. So i'm no shark, im no shmuck.

If you are even an inexperienced rookie and all that you can garner up is each teams W/L record, The statistics of each team OFF/DEF, weather, wind conditions, injuries, in terms of those factors, and factors like the above obvious enough for any HS kid to know to study, guess what? 100% of all HS kids would write on a test that it would be statistically speaking, and in every other sense of rational thought possible, to be able to say with ZERO doubt that "it is impossible for the 49'ers to lose to the Seahawks" I mean jesus christ you aren't even comparing a shitty team, and even if you were, makes no difference! That's why there are spreads! So you wouldn't be correct if they were facing the worst team in the NFL.

For you to make a thread with a thread title that this game is "FREE Money, 100% chance of a win, no way anyone can lose betting with the 49'ers....DUDE! Are you so egotistic and self-centered upon your own one dimensional beliefs in your narrow minded starved brain to honestly make those claims? I just can read people very well, and its unfortunate i don't see you actually say this to us aloud.

I'm trying to interpret, which btw would be very easy to do if i could just hear your voice making these claims, is if your ego has carried you into a place of having realized that once you made such a foolishly titled thread that you had to back up your claim with balls in the dice roll of winning the game to save face, or if your the type of egotistical gambler with a one dimensional mind that is so narrow that once you believe something that it doesn't matter of jesus himself came to earth and told you that you were a fool and to take your claims away, you would be the guy to brush them aside and defend yourself until the very end, truly believing that whatever comes into your head, is a 100% one and done.

Sorry pal, it doesn't matter if you win or lose this game. You lost it either way. You could truly hurt some people by posting your ignorant stupidassed comments to the new guys that come on here fora little free tailing tonight and end up so far in debt they can't afford Christmas for anyone because the only reason they came here was to find a post like yours that guaranteed to "bet your whole life, and you will prosper for eternity" post. COME ON DUDE! THERE ISN'T ONE COME THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO LOSE OR WIN. It's penetrating spread picks on sports!

I don't mean to come off rude, i'm sorry, honestly. I just lost my cool. Your foolish actions are conceited, and you don't realize what you're doing to someone else. You didn't even research for 5 minutes stats, shit, want me to do it for you? Do u need me to post why the 49'ers MAY win?

Who's in for this spread. Evolved137 -330 ck7 +330 to who can give a better reason WHY the 49'ers win? Much safer pick than the aforementioned, at least to those who haven't done their research! It's just the ignorant and flagrant and immature comments. Like dude, WTF how old are you?!?!? <30? <25? <20? heres another bet thats -1000. I am getting warmer each way i go > with your age.

all of vegas, and so far everyone responding to your thread is saying, that you can't even entertain the idea
    Last edited by Evolved137; 12-08-13 at 09:11 AM.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

If that was the case you would be betting. A credit shop or whatever, nothing is a for sure thing.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

now i did think crabtree looked pretty good in his limited time last week and that is a huge deal for this team as imo his absence is the biggest reason keap hasnt looked the same and has taken on what i think has been some unfair criticism. assuming he is able to be more involved this week i think that sf is actually now more equipped to take adv of the missing pieces on the legion of boom than saints were as crabtree, boldin, davis actually make for a tougher trio than what saints have to offer...

i think we gonna see a much different look sf offense this week that is gonna get back to some pistol looks and a lot of formations where those 3 are spread out which could very well work I think harbaugh will come up with a gm plan to take adv of having crabtree,davis, and boldin all together for the 1st time and show sea some things they wont be prepared for, with the injuries in the secondary i think there will be opportunities to get a mismatch running some combo routes with the 2 that sherman isnt covering and as long as crabtree doesnt have a set back and can force a safety to help over the top it should create a lot more room for boldin and davis to operate in the intermediate routes...
    Bottom line have a healthy set o weapon is the game-changer...............

ck7

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    If that was the case you would be betting. A credit shop or whatever, nothing is a for sure thing.
    I am betting I have a total of 270$ riding on the Niners

ck7

I know the Niners better than anyone here. End of story. Believe whatever u like.

Watch the game and see Ive been right all along.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

No such thing exists. Bank is right about you.

fecgp40

Guy is a moron. Bank is a solid capper. Been posting on here all year long. Don't even waste your time with this nonsense. If 49'ers win, and there's a good chance I may still bet on them, then this idiot will be back on here posting "I told you so... blah blah blah." Still doesn't matter. No such thing as a sure thing... and certainly not against one of the best defenses in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolved137 View Post
    Ck7, I am fairly new to coming back around these boards myself, however for the second time around.

I want to point out 2 things. I don't personally know you, I don't personally know 2dabank. I have been handicapping non-professionally for about 5 years, play 5-7 games per night, and my NFL average is 50.22%. So i'm no shark, im no shmuck.

If you are even an inexperienced rookie and all that you can garner up is each teams W/L record, The statistics of each team OFF/DEF, weather, wind conditions, injuries, in terms of those factors, and factors like the above obvious enough for any HS kid to know to study, guess what? 100% of all HS kids would write on a test that it would be statistically speaking, and in every other sense of rational thought possible, to be able to say with ZERO doubt that "it is impossible for the 49'ers to lose to the Seahawks" I mean jesus christ you aren't even comparing a shitty team, and even if you were, makes no difference! That's why there are spreads! So you wouldn't be correct if they were facing the worst team in the NFL.

For you to make a thread with a thread title that this game is "FREE Money, 100% chance of a win, no way anyone can lose betting with the 49'ers....DUDE! Are you so egotistic and self-centered upon your own one dimensional beliefs in your narrow minded starved brain to honestly make those claims? I just can read people very well, and its unfortunate i don't see you actually say this to us aloud.

I'm trying to interpret, which btw would be very easy to do if i could just hear your voice making these claims, is if your ego has carried you into a place of having realized that once you made such a foolishly titled thread that you had to back up your claim with balls in the dice roll of winning the game to save face, or if your the type of egotistical gambler with a one dimensional mind that is so narrow that once you believe something that it doesn't matter of jesus himself came to earth and told you that you were a fool and to take your claims away, you would be the guy to brush them aside and defend yourself until the very end, truly believing that whatever comes into your head, is a 100% one and done.

Sorry pal, it doesn't matter if you win or lose this game. You lost it either way. You could truly hurt some people by posting your ignorant stupidassed comments to the new guys that come on here fora little free tailing tonight and end up so far in debt they can't afford Christmas for anyone because the only reason they came here was to find a post like yours that guaranteed to "bet your whole life, and you will prosper for eternity" post. COME ON DUDE! THERE ISN'T ONE COME THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO LOSE OR WIN. It's penetrating spread picks on sports!

I don't mean to come off rude, i'm sorry, honestly. I just lost my cool. Your foolish actions are conceited, and you don't realize what you're doing to someone else. You didn't even research for 5 minutes stats, shit, want me to do it for you? Do u need me to post why the 49'ers MAY win?

Who's in for this spread. Evolved137 -330 ck7 +330 to who can give a better reason WHY the 49'ers win? Much safer pick than the aforementioned, at least to those who haven't done their research! It's just the ignorant and flagrant and immature comments. Like dude, WTF how old are you?!?!? <30? <25? <20? heres another bet thats -1000. I am getting warmer each way i go > with your age.

all of vegas, and so far everyone responding to your thread is saying, that you can't even entertain the idea

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I am betting I have a total of 270$ riding on the Niners
    How? you lost the 200 dollars you put into your bankroll last night?
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...ous-bread.html

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by Phatman36 View Post
    How? you lost the 200 dollars you put into your bankroll last night?
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...ous-bread.html

12 Last