SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

I hate the Bears

Been betting on this sorry team all year. Ive finally learned. Worst team in the league ATS. How is it even possible to be worse ATS than the pitiful Jags and Texans, but the Bears again have somehow found a way. I hate the bears. Going for a 47 yard FG in OT on 2nd and 7 with 4 minutes left? I hate the bears. We go deep to Jeffrey and Marshall for 4 quarters we win. We go deep to Jeffwey and Marshall for 3 quarters we lose. I hate the bears. Offense is there. But defense like worst in the league against run, we used to stuff the run. Emmitt smith could probably come back and rack up 100+. Easy, no problem, id take that prop bet in a second. Worst part is watching conte fail all the time, he's JUST a second late on cue EVERYTIME. Don't even get me started on the Steltz...Demarco Murray will run wild this week. Take the over on the prop rushing yards because he will get it no problem. See a high scoring affair here and bears losing and not covering as usual. 31-27. I hate the Bears.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their new coach has shown over the last couple weeks the reason why he's been passed over many times for the head gig of an NFL team. He's out of his league. Go back to Canada.

I/O

While I'm at it, in case you aren't aware, Kerr has had an interesting family history. I'm sure Wiki has something on it.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Their receiving core is bad ass. They have somewhat fixed the offensive line. Ironic they are terrible (injuries) on defense now. If this team was healthy they could easily lead the division this year.

Is kerr's junk on wiki?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

They miss Briggs and Tillman 10x more than Cutler

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    While I'm at it, in case you aren't aware, Kerr has had an interesting family history. I'm sure Wiki has something on it.
    Yeah, I saw something on him once on TV. Dad was assassinated in the Middle East or something or being an academia guy. Kerr grew up over there and interacted with the towelheads before moving to richy rich LA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

robbie missing it was almost more surprising than the play call. i'm sure if they weren't in a dome or had any other kicker the call would be different.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Baylor or Chicago?

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Conte is complete garbage. They have a turnstile defense, they cannot tackle worth a shit. The worst part is they will keep fighting and playing hard and probably finish 8-9 or 9-7 and just miss the playoffs. Again. Huge Bears fan here but im sure if we did make it to the playoffs we would get smoked by SF, CAR or NO. They cant suck enough to get a high draft pick but cant make the playoffs. Very interesting offseason coming up. Need to seriously evaluate a lot of the personnel on the field, offense and defense. Too bad Lovie couldnt have gotten Trestman as an OC 6 years ago......

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Their receiving core is bad ass. They have somewhat fixed the offensive line. Ironic they are terrible (injuries) on defense now. If this team was healthy they could easily lead the division this year.

Is kerr's junk on wiki?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Bears have had a complete turnaround on defense with lots of new faces and injuries.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

lol......no defense against pittiful minnesota

therocket
    you cant teach passion

They have also not drafted real well. Looks like it might be a rebuilding year with Peppers, Tillman and Cutler, among others being free agents. Too bad JC is so fragile he was having a great year, now he will probably get franchised and have to prove it next year if he is worth a shit.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Agree with everything posted. 6-0 start last year and 3-0 start this and no playoffs..just sad. And I agree, if we had Trestman last year things may have worked out a little differently, although our O-line is vastly improved from a year ago, can't blame Lovie for that.

therocket
    you cant teach passion

This will be a very interesting offseason and draft for the Bears. Surely Trestman will be back. Will he want JC or does he want someone playing on Saturdays? I think Jay stays and the Defense becomes the focus. I really think the bears are missing Dave Toub more than anyone. He is one of the best special team coaches and the ST are not the same without him. Team overall is just undisciplined, far to many untimely penalties and lack some fundamentals (Conte, Im talkin to you pal). Also lack any leadership without Briggs and Pnut out there. I often wonder what this team would look like if the brought back Urlacher for one more year, specifially from a leadership/transitional perspective to the new coaching regime.