Kansas City -3
    Minnesota +7
    New England -11
    Colts +5.5
    Philadelphia -3
    Denver -12
    Cowboys ML

YTD: 24-24
    Last edited by SteveRyan; 12-04-13 at 02:15 AM.

DubMoney88
    DubMoney88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

I like KC (could be a trap, spreads too low imo), Minn, NE, Bengals, Lions, Denver.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by DubMoney88 View Post
    I like KC (could be a trap, spreads too low imo), Minn, NE, Bengals, Lions, Denver.
    Don't fall for that "Trap" talk going on. This line is correct. I like KC because their offence is much more efficient than Wash.

SteveRyan

Have not changed my mind on any of these picks. The one that worries me the most is Indy.

Playing all of them.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DubMoney88 View Post
    there no such thing as a "trap", anyone who says otherwise is a lazy handicapper..despite what the peanut gallery would lead you to believe, "traps", "reverse traps", "super duper qusi double reverse traps" , are nothing but a easy way for ppl to explain a line they dont understand.. you dont think there a whole bunch of smart ppl that would abuse them for setting crap numbers simply to "trap" 50 dollar bettors? what skins home field worth? 2.5 prob? so that makes kc 5.5/6 point favs on a neutral, -8 or 9 at home,,they were only -4.5 at home against nyg when they were free falling and skins not much worse than them.. kc doesnt really play the kind of gm to be any bigger of a fav than that..sure it looks easy, and guess what it very well might be, "square" plays cash all the time, if skins do win it cause as line suggest it not that far fetched considering kc pass rush been terrible, they not built to blow teams out, despite as much as ppl wanna say a team has quit very rarely is that really true (i remember 3 weeks ago when sd came to mia everyone was writing the phins obituary cause of soem stupid off field shit) ..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Have not changed my mind on any of these picks. The one that worries me the most is Indy.

Playing all of them.
    indy been on my fade or pass list pretty much since wayne went down but i cant do it laying this number with dalton's sorry ass,, dude seriously only managed 17 points on chargers who have one of the worst defenses in the league.. tell ya one thing, if you put luck on cincy they be in the superbowl,, as is neither going far..

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    indy been on my fade or pass list pretty much since wayne went down but i cant do it laying this number with dalton's sorry ass,, dude seriously only managed 17 points on chargers who have one of the worst defenses in the league.. tell ya one thing, if you put luck on cincy they be in the superbowl,, as is neither going far..
    Glad you agree with me. I'm working on a new system that's based on YPP and it suggests that Indy has the advantage in this spot.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Glad you agree with me. I'm working on a new system that's based on YPP and it suggests that Indy has the advantage in this spot.
    oh i dont agree,, i just dont really disagree cause i cant lay 6 points with that ginger pussy in bad weather.. indy been on my bet against or pass list for some time, i cant envision me betting on them again this year and i bet against them every good chance i see. i thought it was a huge mistake bringing in pep hamilton to be the oc as i find his play calling and philosophy to be outdated trash, the fact they gave up a 1st round pick for 2yards and a cloud of dust richardson tells ya all you need to know about this team, while wayne was healthy him and luck bailed out the shit play calling and converted 3rd downs so this clown could call 2 more run plays that gain 3 yards..once wayne went down the party was over as he was lucks 3rd down security blanket and w/o him there nobody to bail them out on the inevitable 3rd and 7 they are in all gm cause the oc doesnt know how to do anything but call 2 runs then a pass..team is trash, oc is trash, philosophy was supposed to protect luck who still gets hit more than anyone. indy might be the worst div winner in fb this yr.. indy has nothing besides luck, cincy has everything besides a qb, i honestly dont know, gun to my head id play cincy but noodle arm dalton in bad weather laying 6 isnt my idea of a fun time.. im just not against you..

we really dont agree on any this week.. maybe kc, ill either be on them or pass but havnt decided. i like det against philly for sure. i lean ravens but not sure im gonna lay the points cause i dont trust their offense but wouldnt back minny and will prob tease balty down.. titans or nothing in den for me.. not much interest in the dal/chi gm or pats/cle gm but dont think i would lay double digits against the browns if campbell starting..

only one im for sure against is phi but damn near lean opposite on all even tho i doubt i play many of the others... gl this week,,

SteveRyan

4-2 for today.

Monday night game pending.

New England never covers double digit spreads....even against horrible teams.

SteveRyan

Dallas lost

YTD: 28-27