Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cardinals at Eagles, yesterday 12/1/13- Anyone Out There Notice the Fixation???

The fixations occured at the ends of each half.

Would anyone like to elaborate or did anyone notice?

Simply a question fellows. Who was paying attention?

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

Well I was on the under 48'. Only thing I recall was after a PHL punt Palmer took a knee to end the 1st half. 2nd half ended on a defensive holding on Shaugnessy (BS call) and a personal foul call....PHL takes a knee deep in ARZ territory to end game and solidify my under, 24-21. What did I miss?
    Last edited by Hilljacademics; 12-02-13 at 03:53 PM.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilljacademics View Post
    Well I was on the under 48'. Only thing I recall was after a PHL punt Palmer took a knee to end the 1st half. 2nd half ended on a defensive holding on Shaugnessy and a personal foul call....PHL takes a knee deep in ARZ territory to end game and solidify my under, 24-21. What did I miss?
    In the last 2 minutes of each half, let me clarify it a a bit. Think!

Hilljacademics

I was a bit inebriated....what I recall is what I mentioned above. I remember an ARZ interception by PP called back due to defensive holding. A punt return called back for PHL and I think a TD called back on a chop-block.. Both in 2nd half. OK I give? For me tho, that ain't a bad memory under the circumstances!

Hilljacademics

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    In the last 2 minutes of each half, let me clarify it a a bit. Think!
    There was no fixation.....you were prolly on the wrong side/total. Disadvantage YOU.
    Last edited by Hilljacademics; 12-03-13 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Took higher road, deleted bad comment, instead inserted the truth.