MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Panthers Hosts The Buc's On Wait & See Line Move

Panthers at -8 at Friday, I also found 7 1/2 around Las Vegas. Should bookmakers move this line -7? Bet becomes just a Break-Even or Bette [line is worth a strong look] buying a 1/2 point also considered. Carolina’s defense is very good Bucs will struggle moving the ball. I'am strongly considering make a bet on panthers on wait & see line move. Bucs who have won three straight and covered four straight will be a strong analysis of this game for me, using my system which I'am 8-1 after Thursday game of the 2nd half of the season [all my threads are presented on SBR sports forum].
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bucs match up well with Panthers and always play them tuff. Is Charles Johnson still out? Interested in your write up on this one.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Harry I think the Panthers can cover -7 but I chose to tease this game just to be certain.. best of luck to you

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    Harry I think the Panthers can cover -7 but I chose to tease this game just to be certain.. best of luck to you

Bringing a 7 point fav down to pk is anything but certain
    in the NFL.

BOL with your play.

Joey Blaze

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Bringing a 7 point fav down to pk is anything but certain
    in the NFL.

BOL with your play.

can you elaborate on that please

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    can you elaborate on that please

Panthers ML is -340, while it is probable they will win, it"s far from certain

Certain would be alot higher then -340.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Panthers at -8 at Friday, I also found 7 1/2 around Las Vegas. Should bookmakers move this line -7? Bet becomes just a Break-Even or Bette [line is worth a strong look] buying a 1/2 point also considered. Carolina’s defense is very good Bucs will struggle moving the ball. I'am strongly considering make a bet on panthers on wait & see line move. Bucs who have won three straight and covered four straight will be a strong analysis of this game for me, using my system which I'am 8-1 after Thursday game of the 2nd half of the season [all my threads are presented on SBR sports forum].
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT.... Gano has been particularly deadly from long range, making all six his attempts from 50 or more yards. That's a new Carolina franchise record for 50-yard field goals made in a single season..Newton's game-by-game statistics show very clearly where Carolina's season will be with a play-off spot for sure!!!!. Newton has a 57.5% completion rate, a 78.4 passer rating and a 6-5 TD-INT ratio!!!!! Wow!! SBR members that's "impressive" especially home playing the Tampa Bay buccaneers.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT[8-1 Second Half Of The Season]

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GREAT REPLY'S AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL YOU ON YOUR PICKS!!!! Gano has been particularly deadly from long range, making all six his attempts from 50 or more yards. That's a new Carolina franchise record for 50-yard field goals made in a single season..Newton's game-by-game statistics show very clearly where Carolina's season will be with a play-off spot for sure!!!!. Newton has a 57.5% completion rate, a 78.4 passer rating and a 6-5 TD-INT ratio!!!!! Wow!! SBR members that's "impressive" especially home playing the Tampa Bay buccaneers.[ MAY THE FICKLED FINGER OF FORTUNE BE WITH YOU ON YOUR PICKS""""" **Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT[8-1 Second Half Of The Season]

Joey Blaze

Book it and take it to the bank brother!

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GREAT REPLY'S AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL YOU ON YOUR PICKS!!!! Gano has been particularly deadly from long range, making all six his attempts from 50 or more yards. That's a new Carolina franchise record for 50-yard field goals made in a single season..Newton's game-by-game statistics show very clearly where Carolina's season will be with a play-off spot for sure!!!!. Newton has a 57.5% completion rate, a 78.4 passer rating and a 6-5 TD-INT ratio!!!!! Wow!! SBR members that's "impressive" especially home playing the Tampa Bay buccaneers.[ MAY THE FICKLED FINGER OF FORTUNE BE WITH YOU ON YOUR PICKS""""" **Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT[8-1 Second Half Of The Season]
    ...but do not pull the finger of fortune because the results will stink.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I don't believe Bucs will be able to run or establish any kind of running game against one of the league’s top front sevens.Tampa Bay’s defensive ends and linebackers have to play much better against Newton to have a chance win this game. Tampa Bay offense is going against Carolina's third-ranked defense, one that leads the NFL with just 13.7 points allowed per game.Tampa Bay is averaging only 19.2 points per game and is 31st with 303.4 yards per game. My Prediction & Bet Panthers-7 [SBR sports book, Bookmaker] Panthers 23, Buccaneers 13
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT[8-1 Second Half Of The Season]

MR.HARRYtheHAT

MAY THE FICKLED FINGER OF FORTUNE BE WITH ME ON MY PICK FOR 9-1

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Good luck to you brother. I have always enjoyed your analysis.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS ARPEGGIOMEISTER GOOD LUCK TO YOU

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I don't believe Bucs will be able to run or establish any kind of running game against one of the league’s top front sevens.Tampa Bay’s defensive ends and linebackers have to play much better against Newton to have a chance win this game. Tampa Bay offense is going against Carolina's third-ranked defense, one that leads the NFL with just 13.7 points allowed per game.Tampa Bay is averaging only 19.2 points per game and is 31st with 303.4 yards per game. My Prediction & Bet Panthers-7 [SBR sports book, Bookmaker] Panthers 23, Panthers at -8 at Friday, I also found 7 1/2 around Las Vegas. Should bookmakers move this line -7? Bet becomes just a Break-Even or Bette [line is worth a strong look] buying a 1/2 point also considered. Carolina’s defense is very good Bucs will struggle moving the ball. I'am strongly considering make a bet on panthers on wait & see line move. Bucs who have won three straight and covered four straight will be a strong analysis of this game for me, using my system which I'am 8-1 after Thursday game of the 2nd half of the season [all my threads are presented on SBR sports forum].
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT.... Gano has been particularly deadly from long range, making all six his attempts from 50 or more yards. That's a new Carolina franchise record for 50-yard field goals made in a single season..Newton's game-by-game statistics show very clearly where Carolina's season will be with a play-off spot for sure!!!!. Newton has a 57.5% completion rate, a 78.4 passer rating and a 6-5 TD-INT ratio!!!!! Wow!! SBR members that's "impressive" especially home playing the Tampa Bay buccaneers.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT [8-1 Second Half Of The Season]
    My Prediction & Bet Panthers-7 [SBR sports book, Bookmaker] Panthers 23, Buccaneers 13
    PUT A FORK IN TAMPA BAY MY RECORD IS 9-1 THANKS ALL FOR READING MY THREAD AND BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR PICK AND BETS

MR.HARRYtheHAT

YOU KNOW WHATS AMAZING IS PLAYERS PAYING FOR INFORMATION FROM THESE SO CALLED HANDICAPPERS WHO MIGHT GIVE YOU EDGE 70% OR LESS ON THERE PICKS AND CHARGE YOU FOR THERE SERVICE. IF YOU WERE LUCKY TO FOLLOW ME MY THREADS ON SECOND HALF SEASON, I'AM HANDICAPPING GAMES AT 9-1 AND 1ST HALF SEASON ABOUT 60% WITHOUT NO CHARGE.. WHY??? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BABY//LOL/LOL
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    [keep it under your hat baby]