Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Why Are The Giants Favored On The Road?

Ok I know the Redskins suck, but so do the Giants. Not sure if I will even play this game, but GMen have no right to be favored on the road. Am I missing something here?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Ok I know the Redskins suck, but so do the Giants. Not sure if I will even play this game, but GMen have no right to be favored on the road. Am I missing something here?
    Peg Leg 3 had under 130 yards last week and has played awful this year.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Might be onto something here. May have to question the G-Men's motivation after basically being eliminated from the playoffs last week. Now they have to travel on a Holiday weekend to play Schizo Redskins team that is trying to save face.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Might be onto something here. May have to question the G-Men's motivation after basically being eliminated from the playoffs last week. Now they have to travel on a Holiday weekend to play Schizo Redskins team that is trying to save face.
    They were basically eliminated from the play offs last weekend?

Have you checked the standings lately? That division is still WIDE open

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    They were basically eliminated from the play offs last weekend?

Have you checked the standings lately? That division is still WIDE open
    They lost to Dallas twice. Philly or Dallas is taking the division.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

I know they ve been bad but feel like they had a decent shot to win this week

rockhardfister

This is one game i'm staying away from.

Speedy88

Skins now favored by 1.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

There so many horrible things I'd rather do than be forced to wager or watch this shitfest..gl picking a side w these scrubs..

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    There so many horrible things I'd rather do than be forced to wager or watch this shitfest..gl picking a side w these scrubs..

I just dont agree with this logic at all and I think you are one of the better posters in the NFL section.. I feel strongly this and the bills game are the easiest to games to pick winners on this weekend..

Skins coming off a short week with a bruised and battered everything.. RG3 is hardly a threat to anyone at this stage and I think he is going to get sacked more than once in this game.. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you see him limping sooner than later in this game

Add to that Eli is going to pick the Skins secondary apart with the precision of a surgeon and the Giants defense has steadily improved in past weeks.. sure when they play great teams like Dallas they look different but lets not forget the fact they made a huge comeback in the 4th quarter of that game and nearly beat them

Stringer Bell
    Stringer Bell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2015

As a Giants fan I'm staying as far away as I possibly can. First and foremost, you have no clue which Giants' team is going to show up on a weekly basis to begin with. So to try and predict how they are going to play on primetime (lol), and on the road after their season-ending loss lost last week, is asinine. They are certainly the better team, but they do suck. Despite having the potential to be good (mostly due to the awakening of the ground game thanks to Andre Brown), they still make all the mistakes that bad teams make.

The Giants could lose by 10 or win by 20, and neither would surprise me. Best play is to stay away.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Im lost, i dont understand how the giants are not -4 ATLEAST... The redskins are garbage.. the only win they had that impressed me was against the chargers and THEY SHOULDNT HAVE WON THAT (over turned TD that WAS NOT clear enough to overturn) If i dont suck all day long with the rest of my picks, i will probably unload any profits of the week on this

Speedy88

Exactly the point of my thread. Giants suck as bad, they just aren't in the limelight all the time like RG3.