pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Stavros tried to sneak Cutler in there!

you foolish clown good one paver!

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-20-15 at 01:03 PM. Reason: image does not exist

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

romo will either choke again in the playoffs
    or choke away his chance at getting in to the playoffs
    either way, hes gonna be choking

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    "slow blooming champion"

he did not just say that

Peter artfully crafted post sir

slow bloomer is the nickname his ex gave him. Hey isnt romulan a walk on.? Jerry jones rear ended romo in the parking lot and asked him to try out for team. I thought.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

dallas cowgirls and tony homo

vividjohn45

If romo wins a superbowl ill publically apologize to lakerboy for making fun of his game 6. pops is god. game 6 100k wager.

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Romo is 26-6 in November with 105.5 rating. Romo is 13-17 in December with 89.3 rating.
    its colder in december

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Shut the fukk up you idiotic baffoon

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Name:  nfl_u_romo11_576x324.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  33.2 KB

He might actually be a chest slapper

malish
    malish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

Oh, another racist piece of sh*t on sbr? How exciting.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You discredit Dalton (who is better than Romo) by simply calling him "Opie Taylor"

And you say that Sam Bradford is just green but has potential Talk about a college forever QB. Sammy is consistently one of the worst. Been around way too long to be green.

Romo is nothing. He's had his chances and lost. He's no different than Phillip Rivers. The Cowboys should are drafting a QB this year and going to be moving on without Romo in the near future.

With all of that said, I appreciate your troll attempt. Obvious but atleast you put time into it. For that, I respond.
    How much do I owe you?

Petey Wheatstraw

If Romo never wins a championship you can blame coaching and the degree of talent of the Dallas Cowboys TEAM.

In 1964-65 the doubters and naysayers were saying that the Dallas Cowboys 'would never win the big one'.

Losing to Green Bay 35 -31 and losing to Green Bay in the Ice Bowl 21-17 at the gun started this mapcap hilariousness. The Tom Landry Super Bowl trophy is as justified as the Vince Lombardi trophy had the Cowboys not had such heartbreakers. Then they lose SB V to the B Colts 16-13 at the buzzer on a 37 yd field goal. A Cowboy received the MVP in that game. Firsty time and last time that ever or will happen.

Well guess fuggin what? 1971> PATIENCE pays off as the Cowboys crush the Miami Dolphins 27-3 for their first championship. The point, they WON THE BIG ONE and have won 4 more for a total of 5 Super Bowl championships and 8 appearances with a combined total point loss of 11 points.

So folks, it is just a matter of patience, realize the obvious, and that the game is a team sport. If Tom Landry or Jimmy Johnson had been the coach under Tony Romo's realm, he would already easily have 1 or 2 rings. OK? Got it chit heads?

When Tony Romo finally wins the Super Bowl all yor blassterds can take these words of wit I have just presented and read them daily until some congenial sense enters your craniums.

PATIENCE is the key for Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys.

With that said, remember, he is the best current active quarterback, and no one is even close.

With the throes of a championship ahead for him in time, there will be nothing more sweet and tear jerking for all of the NFL and America when he hoists that trophy skyward.

Enjoy it all; haters, skeptics, lovers and people in the middle of the road.

Remember this post people, I will save it to share with you all when it does inevitably happen.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Not sure if you're trolling or what with all this "mongrel" talk, but you do realize Antonio Ramiro Romo is about as white as Kap or Russel Wilson right?

He may be the Dallas Cowboys QB, and he may have nailed Jessica Simpson, but he's pretty much Mexican despite all the "good old boy" image surrounding him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Petey, how old are you? You are quoting Cowboys history from 50 years ago?!

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Petey, how old are you? You are quoting Cowboys history from 50 years ago?!
    Old enough to know better sir. And I do.

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Not sure if you're trolling or what with all this "mongrel" talk, but you do realize Antonio Ramiro Romo is about as white as Kap or Russel Wilson right?

He may be the Dallas Cowboys QB, and he may have nailed Jessica Simpson, but he's pretty much Mexican despite all the "good old boy" image surrounding him.
    No racism here, just facts given.

Tony Romo is of Mexican decent, if you say so, and that's OK with me.

But he looks whiter than Frost the Snowmans' ass to me. Opereates and functions as a professional should and it shows in every interview and correspondence with the ma.

Oh...and by the way, Kapernick is a mongrel. All truth here!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

easy big fella

Pete plenty of game left let's not lose our cool here

Pete anything can happen in the NFL maybe Romo gets dinged up last game of the season?!??!!!

Pete Tim Tebow has been hitting his knees every night wishing for just 1 MORE CHANCE!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    what is romo's playoff record?

funny how you think peyton's playoff record makes him avg at best, yeah cause it was his fault the idiot kicker missed a fg and the idiot safety didn't understand how to play prevent. but you think romo is underrated with a 1-3 playoff record and 0-3 with a playoff berth on the line.

lol
    Discussions like these often get derailed. Another example. Romo isn't in my top 5 QBs, but he is in my top 10. And I stress that he's the most underrated. I haven't stated anything else in my posts on this thread, including a comparison to Manning.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Examine the facts:

Romo 1-3 in the playoffs. 2-2 ATS, was favorite in two of those games, 1-1 as favorite and dawg

What is the "choking" beyond new definitions created after the performances are shown that he is good?

Romo 5th rated QB ever by passer rating.
    Still highest active QBR in 4th quarter.

It's time to be honest and stop regurgitating talking points. I'm not a Dallas fan, but I know talent when I see it and Romo has it. Period.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Examine the facts:

Romo 1-3 in the playoffs. 2-2 ATS, was favorite in two of those games, 1-1 as favorite and dawg

What is the "choking" beyond new definitions created after the performances are shown that he is good?

Romo 5th rated QB ever by passer rating.
    Still highest active QBR in 4th quarter.

It's time to be honest and stop regurgitating talking points. I'm not a Dallas fan, but I know talent when I see it and Romo has it. Period.
    Thank you, you are an intelligent man and student of the game like myself. Period> "." <Period

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahha youre a moron... ive been a dallas fan for 15 years and know i would take alex smith over tony romo at this point

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

and I backed him for years and years, its not a question of whether he puts up good #
    's and has highest QBR in terms of active QB's blah blah thats all good and great... what septerates good and great is performing under pressure which he clearly can not. I loved the gold old "At the end of the day its just a game" after throwing 5 picks to the eagles to get into the playoffs the year he misplaced the snap in seattle hahaah. and still and years after than i defended him.. enough is enough every fan has his breaking point. so just stop.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6290

Is There Any Quarterback Better than Tony Romo?
    Yes. /Thread

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    and I backed him for years and years, its not a question of whether he puts up good #
    's and has highest QBR in terms of active QB's blah blah thats all good and great... what septerates good and great is performing under pressure which he clearly can not. I loved the gold old "At the end of the day its just a game" after throwing 5 picks to the eagles to get into the playoffs the year he misplaced the snap in seattle hahaah. and still and years after than i defended him.. enough is enough every fan has his breaking point. so just stop.
    Tommy, thank you very much for showing your true intelligence to all. Good nite.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

dallas would trade romo to the eagles for foles today if offered it

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Anyone read the SI article about Romo from last week?

Pretty on point I would say.

Haters are just ignorant.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

thats why they call him petey shitstraw

Petey Wheatstraw

Russell Wilson made a real case last night in the impressive win over the Saints. They will be tough going forward. But that Hawk team is one helluva unit. And having a TEAM is what it is truly about. We will see if the couple shades off will hold up DEEP in the playoffs. If they don't win the Super Bowl it will because of R.W.'s mistakes. Watch that one. But let's see what happens, but I must say Wilson is gifted with arm and legs, all we need to substaniate is the brain. Stay tuned.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Come on boss, this doesn't help your reputation or the conversation.

---
    "Choking" is overrated, you can find times where even the greats "choke" it's just about how often you are in those situations and IF people want to remember it.

Brady arguably the greatest ever. Did he CHOKE with that bad throw to Gronk against Carolina? Or did he bring his team back all the way almost to win? Depends on what you decided BEFOREHAND.

Time to be honest, folks

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Come on boss, this doesn't help your reputation or the conversation.

---
    "Choking" is overrated, you can find times where even the greats "choke" it's just about how often you are in those situations and IF people want to remember it.

Brady arguably the greatest ever. Did he CHOKE with that bad throw to Gronk against Carolina? Or did he bring his team back all the way almost to win? Depends on what you decided BEFOREHAND.

Time to be honest, folks
    you dont think they would?? you are nuts.. They know what they have in a romo.. a guy that shrinks when it matters on the downswing of his career... of course they would take a kid with all the potentail in the world to set up their future..

no argument here. its plain as day

Petey Wheatstraw

Story is still being writen. last time I checked #9 will be suiting up Monday night in Chic.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Bears are trash Petey. Worst team in the league against the spread. Dumbest coach in the history of mankind. Kicking a 47 yarder on 2nd down. What an idiot. Ya know what I'm saying mr Petey Wheatstraw. Back to Romo. What's his dizzle in the big games Petey? He fumbled something huge Petey, can't deny that. He's just gotta catch it and put it down Petey. Has Romo been to an Nfc championship game Petey? Back in 08 right? Hes too busy Petey, chasing supermodels. He's the man, just not a clutch QB.

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Bears are trash Petey. Worst team in the league against the spread. Dumbest coach in the history of mankind. Kicking a 47 yarder on 2nd down. What an idiot. Ya know what I'm saying mr Petey Wheatstraw. Back to Romo. What's his dizzle in the big games Petey? He fumbled something huge Petey, can't deny that. He's just gotta catch it and put it down Petey. Has Romo been to an Nfc championship game Petey? Back in 08 right? Hes too busy Petey, chasing supermodels. He's the man, just not a clutch QB.
    Story is still being writen. last time I checked #9 will be suiting up Monday night in Chic.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Long time, no see lunker.

Nice to see you're still a complete retard.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 123456 ... Last