Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

My Thanksgiving gift to you

Green Bay +7------ Public has this false belief that you dont bet against Detroit on Thanksgiving. Green Bay will keep this close. Also like the over in the game......but my stronger play is Green Bay.

CoolStoryBro
    CoolStoryBro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

packers money line, the losing streak will continue.

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Or more sold that home favorites are 10-1 ats on thanksgiving, a shift begins soon..

Go Pack Go.

Last time flynn dick faced stafford the scores was in the 40s for each team with flynn inching out the win.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Think the public is looking at GB's dominance of DET on thanksgiving... I haven't checked scores and odds but just from this forum I'd imagine more of the money's on GB.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I show 68% is on DET.

I like GB +7 myself.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Without Aaron Rodgers, the Packers offense won’t be able to keep up a shootout game against the Lions. The Packers simply don’t have anyone to stop Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush who has over 150 yards rushing in three of its past four games-.also a quick note look at injury list with a lot of probability's in Green Bay offense line[you don,t have to be rocket scientist to see a banged up offense line with lots of ??????] Lions by 8+ or more

Noleafclover

Show 59. But in any case, I hope you push On Det.

What really baffles me though is the OP's assertion that the public has a belief to not bet against DET on thanksgiving. Where would they be getting that from, w GB's historical dominance? Detroit backers (like myself) are doing so because they think Det is the better team right now, not because they believe it's generally bad to bet against DET on thanksgiving... that's quite a straw man.

Noleafclover

I'll say it again and maybe it'll get through because your play lost. If you really believed the people who bet detroit did so because they think detroit is always unbeatable on thanksgiving, you've got some serious powers of rationalization, and shouldn't be betting.