JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

A parlay I like this week

Teaser 6.5 pts
    NE -2.5
    Tenn +10.5

a field goal or at most a td will decide the titans colts game. And your asking NE to win by a fg vs a terrible texans team

EDIT: sorry, I meant to type teaser in thread title. Good luck with your picks this week!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think you have a winner.. i actually lean to your shitbag titans with just the 4.5. maybe the coaching staff will figure out it prob be wise to stick with the run when it working., no idea wtf was going thru their heads the 1st time around,

locker room at halftime "ok boys great half! oline you guys are blowing them off the ball, cj wow nice to see you decided to show up today, we almost forgot how much talent you have!"

this fires team up some more and they get a little loud, then coach says, "now that we proved we can run we gonna open this thing up and let it fly!".

cj2k "but coach it prime time, you know it my time to shine. you only get about 4 games a year where i actually try and this is one of them, feed me the rock indy cant tackle for shit"..

coach "you were great cj, so good that now we should be able to pass! take the rest of the night off, our backup qb has this!" "tell you what, how about we give it to ya lets say 4 more times to keep them really guessing, yes that a great idea what you think?"

cj "i think ya might as well go 5 wide and let me get out of here early if ya dont mind"

coach "now those the kind of ideas i like to hear! thats it everyone we gonna spread them out and attack"

fitzpatrick "coach we only have 2 guys on the team that can catch"

coach "yea but they dont know that, the other 3 just be decoys while you pick them apart with walker and wright!"

JM17

lol

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

Bol!

JM17

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Bol!
    you like it?

JM17

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    think you have a winner.. i actually lean to your shitbag titans with just the 4.5. maybe the coaching staff will figure out it prob be wise to stick with the run when it working., no idea wtf was going thru their heads the 1st time around,

locker room at halftime "ok boys great half! oline you guys are blowing them off the ball, cj wow nice to see you decided to show up today, we almost forgot how much talent you have!"

this fires team up some more and they get a little loud, then coach says, "now that we proved we can run we gonna open this thing up and let it fly!".

cj2k "but coach it prime time, you know it my time to shine. you only get about 4 games a year where i actually try and this is one of them, feed me the rock indy cant tackle for shit"..

coach "you were great cj, so good that now we should be able to pass! take the rest of the night off, our backup qb has this!" "tell you what, how about we give it to ya lets say 4 more times to keep them really guessing, yes that a great idea what you think?"

cj "i think ya might as well go 5 wide and let me get out of here early if ya dont mind"

coach "now those the kind of ideas i like to hear! thats it everyone we gonna spread them out and attack"

fitzpatrick "coach we only have 2 guys on the team that can catch"

coach "yea but they dont know that, the other 3 just be decoys while you pick them apart with walker and wright!"
    by the way, rookie justin hunter had over 100 yards last game.

JM17

bump

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    by the way, rookie justin hunter had over 100 yards last game.
    he certainly has potential, pretty raw and inconsistent from what ive seen..wasnt knocking him just saying how horrendous of a job the coaching staff did last time these teams met.