t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Packers will beat the Giants on Sunday

Book it. This is one game I am absolutely sure of.

Tolzien will play well and keep the Pack in the race while the Giants will finally fall out of it. G-men laying 6 over a playoff-caliber squad. Now that is funny.

Forget about the backup qb thing. He'll be fine with a full week of game planning.

Packers will be my biggest play of the year.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

No shit.

Giants are terrible.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Moneyline or ATS?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

how many air cans on this?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

What about Flynn? Is je starting? I'd imagine not with such little time to learn the playbook but never know. I agree with the play 100% was gonna start a thread on this. Buy low on green bay, the time is now.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    What about Flynn? Is je starting? I'd imagine not with such little time to learn the playbook but never know. I agree with the play 100% was gonna start a thread on this. Buy low on green bay, the time is now.
    why would he need time to learn the playbook when he spent 4 seasons learning it already?

what a moron.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

You think they use the same plays every season?

t-wizzle

crusty will take giants like he does every week and lose like he does every week. carry on minion.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Giants will lose a max of one game the rest of the season and this definitely isn't it

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Giants will lose a max of one game the rest of the season and this definitely isn't it

Blank check. Fill it out as high as you want. I'll bet you any amount of money giants lose 2+ games.

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I agree t wizzle. I think everyone will be all over the giants dikk in a classic bloodbath

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    You think they use the same plays every season?
    why wouldnt they?

because opponents have figured them out?

lol

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Now we know youre a giants fan. Sorry, Ive seen all of their games. They just arent a good team, get over yourself thinking this is going to be a miraculous year

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Packers are aterrible team without arod i

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Blank check. Fill it out as high as you want. I'll bet you any amount of money giants lose 2+ games.
    blank check?

u cant even prove a 1 unit play.

lol

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

agreed.

only an airbetting retard would make a team starting their 3rd stringer on the road as his "biggest game of the year"

especially when the said fraud loses 20-50 units a day and cant prove a single bet.

lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Giants homer?

I mean if you asked me before the season started i would have said they would compete for a wild card spot but they just dont look good at all this season.

Eli Manning and that once awesome
    D-Line have been a major dissapointment

t-wizzle

So happy crustyshit is on Giants again. Easiest fade there is.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

blank cause even $1 would cause it to bounce due to insufficient funds.

lol

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

the lambs ain't gonna slaughter themselves i guess

cool thread guys

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

gb has as much chance as the cubs winning the world series

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Wizzler, I don't disagree with you here, but I don't quite agree either.

I wrote last week that Packers should have been underdogs at home versus the Eagles.

I am an avid Packers fan, after my loyalty to the Browns. The Packers offense is all based around Aaron Rodgers. Lacy is only averaging 4+ YPC b/c of Rodgers, with an average/backup QB he aint gonna have 20 carries 98 yards.. For him to get to 100 he'll need it 28x.

They have weapons (nelson, jones, boykin), however, are you really going to trust 'Tolzien' with your biggest play of the years?

I'm not saying it's a horrible pick b/c I have no belief in the G-men, as well but it would be hard for me to bet 1 unit on Tolzien, let alone max plays on him.

May want to scale back the wager here.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Deemer serious question,

why do people make asian jokes on you?

frank9166
    frank9166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Giants defense has been incredibly stout last 3 games. Granted all the teams they faced have terrible offenses (besides Philly) but still, only giving up 3 points in 3 games is impressive against anyone.

The defense is actually working its way back into top 10 in passing and rushing (currently 11th in both I think).

Packers defense is bad against the pass, which is Eli's only hope. They're solid vs. the run and it'll be interesting to see how Andre Brown and the O-line hold against Raji and the Pack.

Giants crapped all over the spread vs. Oakland, but realistically, 2 stupid fumbles and a pick 6 were the only thing stopping that game from being a 20 point blowout Giants win. If you believe in teams regressing to the mean in terms of INTs and fumbles, then maybe the Giants are the play here.

I wouldn't play the spread (because why trust the Giants lol), might think about the under though.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

G-men laying 6 over a playoff-caliber squad. Now that is funny.
    Not that I necessarily disagree with your pick, but the Packers aren't playoff-caliber without Rodgers, so this line of reasoning seems irrelevant

Game depends on how well you can predict Tolzien's performance. Seems like a toss-up to me

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Giants win by 4

CHIB
    CHIB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by frank9166 View Post
    Giants defense has been incredibly stout last 3 games. Granted all the teams they faced have terrible offenses (besides Philly) but still, only giving up 3 points in 3 games is impressive against anyone.

The defense is actually working its way back into top 10 in passing and rushing (currently 11th in both I think).

Packers defense is bad against the pass, which is Eli's only hope. They're solid vs. the run and it'll be interesting to see how Andre Brown and the O-line hold against Raji and the Pack.

Giants crapped all over the spread vs. Oakland, but realistically, 2 stupid fumbles and a pick 6 were the only thing stopping that game from being a 20 point blowout Giants win. If you believe in teams regressing to the mean in terms of INTs and fumbles, then maybe the Giants are the play here.

I wouldn't play the spread (because why trust the Giants lol), might think about the under though.
    I'm sorry but Josh Freeman and Matt Barkley do not count and the first two games are irrelevant. They faced the Raiders when Pryor has a bad knee. BTW, Pyror scored a TD as well so your math doesn't add up for the Giants D only giving up 3 points in the last 3 games. They have been gift wrapped the past couple games and if you get suckered into the Giants, then that is a big mistake. Why are you going to look at the final score without even looking or remembering the circumstances of the game.

I understand that Tolzien is not Rodgers and is definitely closer to Freeman and Barkley but he is with a high class organization that has a track record of putting back ups in a good position to win. Packers coaching staff >> Vikings + Raiders staff combined intellectually. I won't trash Philly because I like their offense but it is just so evident that Barkley is not ready or he is not a good fit at all.

frank9166
    frank9166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by CHIB View Post
    I'm sorry but Josh Freeman and Matt Barkley do not count and the first two games are irrelevant. They faced the Raiders when Pryor has a bad knee. BTW, Pyror scored a TD as well so your math doesn't add up for the Giants D only giving up 3 points in the last 3 games. They have been gift wrapped the past couple games and if you get suckered into the Giants, then that is a big mistake. Why are you going to look at the final score without even looking or remembering the circumstances of the game.

I understand that Tolzien is not Rodgers and is definitely closer to Freeman and Barkley but he is with a high class organization that has a track record of putting back ups in a good position to win. Packers coaching staff >> Vikings + Raiders staff combined intellectually. I won't trash Philly because I like their offense but it is just so evident that Barkley is not ready or he is not a good fit at all.
    Sorry read the 3 pts thing in an article but still holds. The Pryor TD was set up by a fumble on kickoff at the 5 yd line. Hard to blame a defense on giving up 5 yards. One of the FGs they gave up was a fumble by Hillis in their own territory, the defense forced the 3 and out but already in FG range so I can't count that against them. And Pryor had a bad knee is really an excuse. He still escaped the pass rush well and picked up first down chunk yardage with his legs. The team still rushed for a decent 4.3 YPC. And Barkley came into the game in the 2nd half. Vick played the first half and they still didn't score.

And I don't care who the QB is. If you don't give up any scores to an opposing NFL team, you did a fantastic job.

The organization puts back ups in a good position to win? Why because Flynn torched the Lions once 2 years ago and sucked ever since then? Has a backup even played for the Packers since then? And we talk about Tolzein looking decent against the worst defense in football (decent is a stretch considering he was well below average in that game).

As you said, Tolzein is closer to Barkley and Freeman than he is to a legitimate NFL QB. There's a reason this guy was practice squad in this league.

And as I said, I didn't say take the spread on the Giants. I said if I played it, I'd take the under. I was just offering a counterpoint to everyone rushing to get their Packers +6 stubs.
    Last edited by frank9166; 11-13-13 at 03:44 PM.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tolzien is going to surprise a lot of people this week. It's not a homer play, I virtually never have action on Packer games but they are going to cover this one, and likely win.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Giants homer?

I mean if you asked me before the season started i would have said they would compete for a wild card spot but they just dont look good at all this season.

Eli Manning and that once awesome
    D-Line have been a major dissapointment
    No i just have this hunch. They are squeaking by teams and everyone is off them finally after they started 0-6. When people dont believe in them they can win with nothing. They have the perfect opponents left that people wont jump on their bandwagon. This is the only way the Giants know how to win anymore. Lets see what happens...

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I agree and Im an Eagles fan so no bias here. The Pack is the worst play of the week right along with the Patriots. Doesnt mean they cant win but there still poor plays considering circumstances.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Packers ML. You won't need the points. Won't hurt to take them, though, as the double win hedge

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Packers ML. You won't need the points. Won't hurt to take them, though, as the double win hedge
    Is a new Packer team going to show up on Sunday? Ive got a real hard time seeing the Packers staying in this game let alone winning it.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Im on the Giants for this game there are just too many factors working for them to try and fade them at home..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's rare of bad quarterback beats a good quarterback in the NFL

Packers could cover though

1234 ... Last