ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

if Bronco WR's could push off like Bowe did on his touchdown then the Bronco's would never punt unless they dropped the pass...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Manning just threw it 20 yards to Thomas lol

there's 2 in 1 half...

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

LOL Peyton getting his normal PI and holding bs calls

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Number of touchdowns doesn't dictate greatness of a QB. But if you're using that as logic... probably shouldn't go against Peyton who leads the NFL, dummy.

Nick Foles had an A-level game today, managed the game well, and had 0 TDs.

MOST IMPORTANTLY --- I'm going to win $450 tonight once the Broncos explode in quarter 3.

I hope your silly opinion makes you a few dollars one day.

Unless Peyton blows this game and/or you gamble, stop posting.

kobebryant55

..... broncos will not cover and you dont know one thing about football if you think they do... also, im not saying number of touchdowns dictate greatness of a QB. peyton has a vanilla boring offense that is easily covered but he beat up on some shitty teams, oak, sd, etc .. see the colts and see what kc will do tonight as well..

kobebryant55

also i dont know what everyone's love affair of manning is. is he good DUH no shit he is good an a hall of famer but as i originally posted on page one (and i will copy and paste below).

1) In that last playoff game against BAL I remember Manning threw a pick-six, fumbled, and then threw a game-losing interception. IN OVERTIME Now, I certainly agree most players (especially QBs) need good teams, help, and good breaks at the right times; however, all of the above was on Peyton.
    2) Peyton Manning is 9-11 in the playoffs with EIGHT. Yes ,EIGHT one and done postseason trips.

CallMeMrOMac

Can I just inform you that the KC Chiefs have the #1 weakest strength of schedule thus far?

So using "Denver beat some weak teams" is irrelevant. KC beat the weakest.

And yes, you just said "let's see how many TDs Peyton gets" lol.

Peyton playing football a decade ago with the Colts and losing a playoff has nothing to do with this game. Pay attention and keep up.

You're wrong and everyone is laughing. You didn't even bet this game, doofy.

kobebryant55

I value a GOAT QB /amazing qb as having the ability to win when it counts, in the playoffs, against the best teams that year the toughest competition not simply throwing for 7 TDS against some shitty team at home in the reg season...

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMrOMac View Post
    Can I just inform you that the KC Chiefs have the #1 weakest strength of schedule thus far?

So using "Denver beat some weak teams" is irrelevant. KC beat the weakest.

And yes, you just said "let's see how many TDs Peyton gets" lol. He'll finish with 4-5.

Did i say KC was the best team in the NFL? Did I once say they had a tough schedule? Did I once say I like or want KC to win or are a huge fan of them? Let's see. NO.NO.NO.NO

KC is a good team. Not a great team. A good team. Watch what they do to Peyton.

Also to that other clown he WILL not throw for 4 or 5TDS.. and DEN will not cover the -8 they are laying plain and simple AND I DONT EVEN LIKE KC so its not cause i love them so much

CallMeMrOMac

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    Also to that other clown he WILL not throw for 4 or 5TDS.. and DEN will not cover the -8 they are laying plain and simple
    I only care about covering and making money. I'll check back later and you can admit your mistake.

kobebryant55

The all world peyton has 17 points at half and KC is covering so...... how ya doing callmemromac

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

-4 1h looks like a cover to me...

kobebryant55

+8 for the game yaaaa dumbbb shit only degens and european idiots on sbr bet quarters halfs and prop bets

CallMeMrOMac

I'm in for -7 DEN (and mentioned that before we started jibber-jabering) but as far as I am doing, well:

--- Optimistic since Denver usually scores a TON in the 2nd half (they were up on my Eagles by 3 at half and then won by 40).

--- Pissed that Prater missed that FG and Denver went conservative and didn't go for it there on 4th and 2 (so dumb).

--- Anxious for a huge TD to get them up 14.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8966

This guy is Ratzz of the NFL forum

kobebryant55

who is ratz, you only joined a year ago.. im just trying to hold it down for lakerboy the original air better of the year... at least im NOT saying i bet millions on kc or something dumb im just saying the broncos and especially peyton manning ​ARE GROSSLY OVERRATED BY EVERYONE

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

calm down kids

murphydave
    murphydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

What the Hell did Peyton Manning do to you to be so hateful towards him. He is one of the greatest game managers and just fun to watch. A great person on the field and off, and if you can't respect that maybe you should watch under water basket weaving instead. 38-24 Go Broncos!!!!!!!

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    This guy is Ratzz of the NFL forum

kobebryant55

Peyton Manning is a smug arrogant douche. Also, its not really him its just the media portrayal of a guy who chokes and gets blown out in the playoffs complete with EIGHT one and done trips to the playoffs. A guy who rarely won the big game but is talked about as someone better than Montana, Elway, Brady, Johnny U, Marino, Favre, etc.

also im tired of his game manager im so smart as i move my hands and throw 3 yd screen passes all day... he's not even in my top 10 all time QB list and everyone in the media talks as if he is the best qb ever far and away better than anyone who has ever played

kobebryant55

too many three and outs by smith in the altitude he wants to kill his defense so the sbr dummies can look smart about peyton and the broncos offense sight..

juniorrat222
    juniorrat222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

too many three and outs by smith in the altitude he wants to kill his defense so the sbr dummies can look smart about peyton and the broncos offense sight..
    1st down! HOLDING. REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT

kobebryant55

i wonder if the broncos punter is getting tired from boring old peyton and their shitty offense? what does sbr think?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

it takes a complete team going on a great run at the right time to win a Super Bowl dude, stop hating on one guy so much just because he is smarter at the LOS and utilizes it to his advantage

Brees... all these great years as a Saint. 1 Super Bowl. Lost a playoff game to a 7-9 team...even has years where he misses the playoffs.

Rodgers... so far 1 good team run. Been losing first playoff game since. so what?

Big Ben now on a team that loses more than it wins... does that seem to you like an elite QB? other teams only go down the shitter when their elite QB gets hurt... not when he is still playing. had years where he didn't even make the playoffs as well.

Rivers couldn't even get his best teams into the Super Bowl

Brady hasn't finished the deal in a decade. So what?

get over yourself and your hate

kobebryant55

jesus christ imagine if the KC chiefs had an offense that didnt go three and out and give peyton the ball 100 times den may only have 6 points.. smh

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    it takes a complete team going on a great run at the right time to win a Super Bowl dude, stop hating on one guy so much just because he is smarter at the LOS and utilizes it to his advantage

Brees... all these great years as a Saint. 1 Super Bowl. Lost a playoff game to a 7-9 team...even has years where he misses the playoffs.

Rodgers... so far 1 good team run. Been losing first playoff game since. so what?

Big Ben now on a team that loses more than it wins... does that seem to you like an elite QB? other teams only go down the shitter when their elite QB gets hurt... not when he is still playing. had years where he didn't even make the playoffs as well.

Rivers couldn't even get his best teams into the Super Bowl

Brady hasn't finished the deal in a decade. So what?

get over yourself and your hate

i literally dont even have to talk to you and all of your credibility has just been toasted by talking about the games best QBS and you brought up Rivers and Big Ben LMAO.. you clearly know shit about football bahaha why dont we compare him to Mike Vick or Pryor or maybe you'd prefer Case Keenum LMAO

CallMeMrOMac

Broncos -14

kobebryant55

LOL... as you said just wait... i mean i guess KC cant go 3 and out forever.. heck even the broncos finally snapped out of their 3 and out punt nonsense too and finally scored

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

i literally dont even have to talk to you and all of your credibility has just been toasted by talking about the games best QBS and you brought up Rivers and Big Ben LMAO.. you clearly know shit about football bahaha why dont we compare him to Mike Vick or Pryor or maybe you'd prefer Case Keenum LMAO
    I brought up Rivers because he was on some great SD teams for a few years and considered a great QB himself. You must be too young to even go back before 2006. Have your nuts dropped

And you hate because of playoff results... but then ignore the fact Ben has 2 rings and 3 trips and you laugh at him? I guess I should have used Eli instead of Rivers that's my mistake. Eli is 2/2 in SB trips but was the QB of a team that started 0-6.

It's fact you just hate solely on 1 guy. So whatever you say in this thread is null and void and nobody respects what you have to say.

What a fukkn loser

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy is just another sbr attention whore. Bumping his own thread when payton plays. No credibility. Just lonely on a sunday night

kobebryant55

Rivers was never considered a great qb just because u live in shitty california. LT was the best player on that team and yes i do remember im 33 years old.

Ben has 2 rings.. We're talking about Ben.. oh wait maybe your balls didnt drop or you were 5 years old watching the game but

Big ben was 9/21 for 123 yards and two interceptions; his passer rating of 22.6 was the lowest in Super Bowl history by a winning quarterback. YES BIG BEN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD YOUR A penetrating IDIOT FOR EVEN SAYING THAT YOU FKKIN LOSER SO MUCH INTELLIGENCE OOZING ON SBR TONIGHT

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by mid10 View Post
    This guy is just another sbr attention whore. Bumping his own thread when payton plays. No credibility. Just lonely on a sunday night
    the lonely guys are the ones who air bet.. i broke rule #1 of sbr and of the media never say peyton manning isnt the best thing ever and suck his rooster off... the guy is great in the regular season and will never win anything in the playoffs.. therefore he is a HOF qb but hes not even in the top 10 ALL TIME SORRY THE TRUTH HURTS SBR IM NOT BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE IM JUST BEING TRUTHFUL

CallMeMrOMac

heck even the broncos finally snapped out of their 3 and out punt nonsense too and finally scored
    2 out of 8 Broncos drives has been 3 and out the entire game.

1 out of the first 5.

You make no sense.

For the record, I can't stand Peyton Manning. But you exercise your hatred of him with nonsense like a fool. You should be riding with him, making bank, and then laughing during the cold weather playoff choke. It's having your cake and eating it, too.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by mid10 View Post
    Smith just threw a screen pass... what a loser why doesn't this clown try throwing it downfield on 3rd and 17 to you know... pick up the first down

martino maserati
    martino maserati's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Key to beating chiefs go up by 1o they can't maintain a drive long enough to score once you think they gonna score twice

First 1234 Last