CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Large Play: Pats-5 500

Patriots-5 Know this will be probably a huge public play. I love good teams n coaches after a loss especially the way Tom Brady played last week. They've always beat up on Miami. Brady n Co at home after a Loss will be way to much for them to keep up in this game. More focus, no way they lose this division game..Getting talib back boost this defense from average to elite. Look for them to stop the running game and put tannerhill in crucial 3rd down situations as that oline is awful.I honestly think this will be a blow out...35-17 or so...gronk gets a Td and amendola helps if his ass can stay healthy..love this line as its under a Td, I think this is a good spot to back Tom n co at home, Brady's ready to unleash gronk n that crowd will be ready..Take Brady n enjoy the day fellas as Miami has lost it's luster n confidence! Losing 3 striaght, good time to let the books have the points...Gluck w your plays

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

i really cant remember the last time the patriots blew anyone out.....but i think today will be the day

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

proced whit caution ,on this game, Miami is the play my 2 cent worth

CRM20
    Update your status

No value at all taking Miami, just my 2 cent! Gluck tho

theangryelf
    theangryelf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

love my pats @ -6 today...this could end up being a huge statement win for the pats since they are really pissed off for how last week ended

CRM20
    Update your status

Indeed