Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Tony Romo or Matthew Stafford ?

Which QB will be victorious in Sundays Grid iron battle???

Paco, Smoke, Deuce, Opie, Big Day, No coins check in gueys

Spread is Lions by 3 juiced like a mo fukker at -125

who is yall betting on and why?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I'll take the Cowboys. Defense is playing well right now and the Lions are, well...the Lions. With Stafford at QB they have won a grand total of TWO games against a team with a winning record (2-23). Look it up. Plus Stafford gives off that "vag" vibe.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

not a good spot for the dog....public slobbering all over da Boys

spread should be closer to pick em...I think Vegas has tipped thier hand

Detroit's only allowing 29% on 3rd down and 42% in red zone, plus they are better at keeping drives alive 44% 3rd down conversions success.

Turnover margin is even overall except when you look at home/away stats detroit is +1.3 better.

gunna hear them kitty kats ROAR

my 2 cents
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blueghost

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Cowboys

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    not a good spot for the dog....public slobbering all over da Boys

spread should be closer to pick em...I think Vegas has tipped thier hand

Detroit's only allowing 29% on 3rd down and 42% in red zone, plus they are better at keeping drives alive 44% 3rd down conversions success.

Turnover margin is even overall except when you look at home/away stats detroit is +1.3 better.

gunna hear them kitty kats ROAR

my 2 cents
    I like where your head is at

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

leaning Detroit here.

Just dont know if the Lions secondary can stop Dez Bryant and Miles Austin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas easy

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    leaning Detroit here.

lol...not austin he has been a dud for the most part this year....guy is floating around as a FA in my fantasy league...I keep waiting for someone to pick him up and nada...

williams*

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Bush sat out today's practice though says he is playing Sunday. Gun to head I am on Dallas.

Detroit loses this game, their playoff hopes are over, just my .02. Romo has an arm, Detroit secondary horrid.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Detroit is overrated and their secondary couldn't be much worse.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Bush sat out today's practice though says he is playing Sunday. Gun to head I am on Dallas.

Detroit loses this game, their playoff hopes are over, just my .02. Romo has an arm, Detroit secondary horrid.
    thanks deuce.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

No Demarcus Ware for the cowgirls, tough home loss last week Detroit gets back on track. All loaded up on the kittens vs the girls

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

leaning Detroit here.

You meant Terrance Williams right? Or even Cole Beasley?
    Cowboys probably shutting down Miles to get the hammy healthy.

As far as the match up, Lions -3.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

whose a better tease in a 10 pt teaser dallas +13 or detroit +7?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Lions are my favorite NFL play of the week. Foles and especially Barkley made the Dallas defense look better than it is last week, do not expect a repeat performance with Megatron appearing to be back at full strength. Cowboys offense didn't do much in the win and it remains to be seen how effective Murray is IF he plays after being limited in practice. Dallas wide receivers do not scare anyone, not sure they can take advantage of Detroit secondary.

frostie
    frostie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5663

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Lions are my favorite NFL play of the week. Foles and especially Barkley made the Dallas defense look better than it is last week, do not expect a repeat performance with Megatron appearing to be back at full strength. Cowboys offense didn't do much in the win and it remains to be seen how effective Murray is IF he plays after being limited in practice. Dallas wide receivers do not scare anyone, not sure they can take advantage of Detroit secondary.
    Dallas receivers aren't scaring anyone? dez has as many receiving tds as anybody in the league before last week, and williams emerging as a rook catching 25 of his 29 targets in his first 7 games? idk what your basis this off but with a crap secondary for detroit they better fear the dallas receiving core considering dez is one of maybe 2-3 guys in the league who can do what calvin does and draw double coverage all game and still come up with huge games with 2 or more touchdowns... that being said dallas has lost every game dez has 2 or more touchdowns in lol and as big of a dallas fan i am, i dont know about this one eagles offense made dallas defense look like seattle last week, lions will score all over dallas defense. my guess second half shootout coin flip who scores last td.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by frostie View Post
    Dallas receivers aren't scaring anyone? dez has as many receiving tds as anybody in the league before last week, and williams emerging as a rook catching 25 of his 29 targets in his first 7 games? idk what your basis this off but with a crap secondary for detroit they better fear the dallas receiving core considering dez is one of maybe 2-3 guys in the league who can do what calvin does and draw double coverage all game and still come up with huge games with 2 or more touchdowns... that being said dallas has lost every game dez has 2 or more touchdowns in lol and as big of a dallas fan i am, i dont know about this one eagles offense made dallas defense look like seattle last week, lions will score all over dallas defense. my guess second half shootout coin flip who scores last td.
    Sorry, I meant Austin's replacements. Of course Dez is great, but for all the catches the other receivers got last week, Dallas managed 17 points and Philly pass defense is worse than Detroit defense.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

LT I enjoy following your picks.But after this Im debating if you even watch the games.

Dez is a top 3 reciever. Almost concensus...Witten......

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Id say Dallas has the better recievers right now. Less Megatron Lions are depleted.

I still like the home team

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Love Detroit here and Stafford at home. Detroit's defensive line will pressure Romo into making mistakes. Det's secondary isn't any good, but neither is the Dallas secondary. Dallas has just put together 2 good back-to-back games, which almost never happens. To expect them to win 3 straight (2 straight on the road) is asking too much. The loss of Ware will be costly.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    LT I enjoy following your picks.But after this Im debating if you even watch the games.

Dez is a top 3 reciever. Almost concensus...Witten......
    Yes I know, I corrected myself....I was referring to the receivers trying to replace Austin. They won't break away from anyone.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Yes I know, I corrected myself....I was referring to the receivers trying to replace Austin. They won't break away from anyone.

Terrance Williams can.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I'm staying away from this one, both these teams are pretty evenly matched. For the Cowboys the key is containing Bush, they did a great job on McCoy last week and if they can do similar it will force the Lions to be one dimensional. Ware is a great pass rusher, but to me, over the last couple years he's not been good on outside running/pass plays. He gets sucked up to far up field to be a factor and takes himself out of the play. For Detroit, the key is to be able to get pressure up the middle on Romo, which should be a strength for the Lions even with the Cowboys improved OL. The semblance of a running game can help, but the Cowboys have a strong enough receiving corps to get the job done. Everyone knows Dez is a beast, but the rookie TWIII is third the league in completion ratio, Witten is Witten, but the heartbreaker for Detroit might be Beasley. He's a quick, slippery slot WR, runs sharp routes, great hands, has Romo's trust and so shifty. He's tough to get a clean shot on and always get YAC to move the chains. With Garrett as HC, the Cowboys have yet to win back to back road games.

Both these teams have too much of the Jekyll and Hyde factor, either can look great or horrible any given week. The J&H factor is too much for me to wager on, but should be fun to watch.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    I'll take the Cowboys. Defense is playing well right now and the Lions are, well...the Lions. With Stafford at QB they have won a grand total of TWO games against a team with a winning record (2-23). Look it up. Plus Stafford gives off that "vag" vibe.
    Moron.
    guess you didn't see 2 years ago against Cleveland when he broke his shoulder, And came back in the game against coaches wishes and threw the winning pass with no time left. Clueless.....

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

will be a tough game for the boys. that d-line for detroit will cause some problems. worries me. should be a great game

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Cowboys ML is the play.

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been a lions fan for 35yrs. My rule is never bet on or against the lions (for obvious reasons). I love the lions this week(again not unusual i love them every week). But i think the rig will be in. Very evenly matched teams.. Lions D even though they can give up some big plays in the secondary will come up big this week. Just hope they are down by halftime as usual. dal +1 1st half. Lions -3 and over 50.5....breaking the rule

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Cowboys have no one to stop Megatron. Detroit wins big and exposes the weak NFC East.

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Cowboys have no one to stop Megatron. Detroit wins big and exposes the weak NFC East.
    wow that is a pretty homer comment .. have you watched how good Carr has been playing for Dallas?????

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over.

NiCkLe GiLcH
    NiCkLe GiLcH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

cowboys have no one stop megatron ???? Brandon Carrs numbers have sucked this year for 1 reason ... NO ONE throws to that side .. They abuse Claiborne and others ... Carr w at least 1 pick ..... boys +3

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

leaning Detroit here.

austin stops himself pulling up lame, dont matter cause that rookie is balling..boys have more weapons, think both coaches are beyond garbage.. i wanna take boys just cause the plus is tempting in this gm but bottom line is throw the numbers out good or bad , what the likelyhood of dal actually playing a 3rd good gm in a row? not high, more likely they keep rest of the shit teams in the div right in it like always.. some sharper ppl or ppl with more money than me seem to like this under but i think 24 minimum for both teams, by my math they both get 24 it gonna go over..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

first half over

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    first half over
    why 1st opposed to gm? if anything these earlyones sometimes it takes a while to heat up,, i dont think 1st could go over and gm under as much as the opposite.. curious as to your reasoning..

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

cowboys 6-1 ats

12 Last