mwhelan11
    mwhelan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

Don't trust Cam yet... Bucs is the play

I know Cam Newton has made "progress" this year and is playing well but a road favorite.... Do no think I can put my money on him yet.

I think the play is Bucs. They are not as bad as their record. The whole Freeman ordeal was a distraction and I think they have so many weapons and just need to click. Good spot for their first win. Cam gets frustrated and the Bucs Defense is good and will be hungry. Cam will not win 3 games straight.

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

O I guess u trust glennon lol

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Yeah, put trust in Mike Glennon and Mike James to have success against a defense that's top 5 against the pass and run.

mwhelan11

Quote Originally Posted by Oteder View Post
    O I guess u trust glennon lol
    No but the Bucs Defense has held the Saints to 16 points, cards 13, pats only 23, jets 18... They have been in almost every game till the end but cant get the win. They are home getting 6 points and facing a volatile Cam Newton. If Martin was not out for Tampa I would make this a big play. I think Panthers win but I think they should cover. Bucs coach fighting for his job.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by mwhelan11 View Post
    No but the Bucs Defense has held the Saints to 16 points, cards 13, pats only 23, jets 18... They have been in almost every game till the end but cant get the win. They are home getting 6 points and facing a volatile Cam Newton. If Martin was not out for Tampa I would make this a big play. I think Panthers win but I think they should cover. Bucs coach fighting for his job.
    Eagles and Falcons both lit them up for 31, back to back games and the most recent games. Doug Martin out is big here, don't try to understate that loss.

Panthers aren't blowing them out by any means but I just don't see how TB is gonna put up pts

mwhelan11

Yes completely understand that but Cam has only shown 2 big games? and they were against Vikings and Rams. And you can add in Giants bc they are terrible too.

Panthers only put up 7 points against Seahawks, and 6 against Cardinals. (Bucs put up 10 against them)

Seahawks is another animal itself but Cards is above average D and I think Bucs have a stout D.

I think it will be low scoring and Panthers cover.

I just have not seen enough for cam to win by a td on road against a team thats desperate.

Giants got in done in sloppy miserable fashion Monday and I think bucs will put up a fight and get the cover.

Cam from beginning of season went from bad game, average game, bad game, good game, good game. to volatile for me

Glennon getting into a rhythm putting up 20+ in last 2 games (yes one was eagles) but still think he throws te ball tonight and can prove himself. Getting more comfortable with system and its his job.
    Last edited by mwhelan11; 10-24-13 at 02:33 PM.

the1outlaw
    the1outlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

No way I can put money on the Bucs...Carolina looks like the play tonight. Maybe a small bit on the under also.

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Line is up tp 7 at gtbets.eu i think the public gets buried here but its a dicey game everything is pointing to a easy panthers cover this is a no play for me gl to all

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

You will get buried in NFL if you look at games with insight like that. All you need to know is to parlay panthers ML with SeahwksML

mwhelan11

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    You will get buried in NFL if you look at games with insight like that. All you need to know is to parlay panthers ML with SeahwksML
    You must not be a math guy. NFL parlay generally has a payout of 2.6:1. Assume that each single game bet is a coin flip and would be expected to pay out at 1:1, the true payout should instead be 3:1.... I am not a parlay guy. You will get buried in ALL of sports betting if you only look at parlays. Especially huge favorites.

Would love to know your break even %

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by mwhelan11 View Post
    You must not be a math guy. NFL parlay generally has a payout of 2.6:1. Assume that each single game bet is a coin flip and would be expected to pay out at 1:1, the true payout should instead be 3:1.... I am not a parlay guy. You will get buried in ALL of sports betting if you only look at parlays. Especially huge favorites.

Would love to know your break even %
    Bud I dont play parlays.
    All Im saying is dont lay the 7 points, take their ML and parlay it with seahawks.