MANNYK
    MANNYK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1153

Time to contribute

Have been long time viewer of this Forum. Been wagering for better than 35 years personally. Will be providing some personal plays here beginning today. Not much on long write-ups. Will basically grade. small, medium, and large plays. Lived in Cleveland all of my life. Tonight I like the Browns -4. Played two great games in a row-defense here still may be a little underrated nationally. Great front seven is shutting down run game. Mingo speed rusher, Haden can shut down Johnson. Norv Turner and Ray Horton now have much better grasp as to the talents of their personnel. Rain in forecast tonight-Browns will feature Mcgehee, Obanaya, run game which should be a little more ready now being week three. Browns have strong off line also-run game and protection-backs can block. Not liking Browns field goal kicker though. Browns defense wins this one with Hoyer limiting mistakes and Turner guiding offense play calling. BROWNS (-4 ) MEDIUM PLAY FOR ME. Thanks & GL 2 ALL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

haden shuts down everyone..dude a beast..woods will have to have a huge day cause you cant run on brownies ether..welcome to the forum and gl!

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

GL . I'm on Browns - 3 1/2

Love Browns D -LINE and LB's. They get after it. Believe the Dog Pound will be rocking tonight and Manuel will struggle with noise and a fierce rush. Bills RB's nicked up, doesn't help.

Question - what are you hearing about Lauvao coming back? Collins is weak and Lauvao will help solidify the Brown O line.

Nice for Cle fans to have something to cheer about. Been a long time and this is the only prime time game for Brownies this year. Hope they win and we both cash!

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Welcome to forum, I also betting on Brownies D..

MANNYK

Lauvao in blocking drills

As per Cleveland Plain Dealer beat writer-Lauvao was in blocking drills during practice. Will keep looking for updates. Also, a very big thank you to the well wishers, I feel welcome here.
    Last edited by MANNYK; 10-03-13 at 12:21 PM.

2daBank

think brownies can has so much success running im gonna start mcgehee as my flex,,scared but rolling the dice against a bad run d..

MANNYK

Guess it depends on other RB choices. Mcghee could very well score one and run for 50-75 yds.

MANNYK

Down to -3 at some books. Weather currently 78 and slightly overcast.

MANNYK

Nfl record 1-0

2daBank

nice hit..and mcghee produced solid gm for me in the flex

MANNYK

2daBank, Congrats on win and nice game for Willis M.