booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

TNF Brownies/Billies

I like Brownies over Billies. And UNDER 41.

It's a good play?

Any reason I should change?

thanks,

good luck cheer.

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm from Buffalo and will be at the game. From everything I've heard lately in our area there will be A LOT of Bills fans in the stands tomorrow night. Just food for thought.

As far as the game itself, I think laying -4.5 with the Browns is a bit much in this spot. I like their defense, but I also believe that the Bills defense is vastly overrated. I think the Bills also have more playmakers on offense. I love Cameron and Gordon, but beyond that, there's not much for the Browns. If McKelvin and/or Byrd are back, this is only going to help the cause. The Bills also struggle when teams establish the run well, which I don't see Cleveland doing. These two teams are very evenly matched. Due to being at home, I would set the line around Browns -2.5. Laying -4.5 seems too like too much. The Bills can win outright.

Browns1
    Browns1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be there as well and there is a ton of excitement in Cleveland. Browns win by 7.

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by Browns1 View Post
    I will be there as well and there is a ton of excitement in Cleveland. Browns win by 7.
    Serious question, do you think the Indians loss tonight will affect the energy of the crowd Thursday? If so, in what way?