Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas City -2.5 @ Titans

Any reason not to load up on the Chiefs here? I live in Buffalo and know first-hand just how bad Ryan Fitzpatrick is. I don't think the line has been adjusted to reflect that at all. Tennessee's defense has been playing pretty well, but against a pretty soft schedule so far. The Chiefs offense is pretty comparable to the Texans IMO and the Titans let up 30 in that game. Chiefs have proven they can win on the road already. I don't think books have adjusted to how good they are yet, either. I don't see any reason not to jump on this line. Can anyone talk me out of it?

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

i said the same thing...my book still has it at -2.5

seems fishy tho.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

its because the titans have been playing great football lately, could very easily be 4-0 right now. there defense is playing on the same level as kansas city's but with the injury of jake locker id jump on kc at -2.5 anything over 3 i wouldnt touch

Best of luck !

Bagman5

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    i said the same thing...my book still has it at -2.5

seems fishy tho.
    It does seem fishy. That's why I decided to make my first post and get some insight lol...I've been gambling for years and have used SBR to get some extra insight.

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it stays at -2.5 chiefs all the way. Over 3.5 no ty

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Tennesee been thriving off teams turning the ball over and they always keep the game close but KC is without a turnover this year and theyw ill not be giving Titans any freebies . KC got this

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i also feel like the line isn't adjusting for jake locker being out. i guess they feel locker and fitzpatrick and about a wash?

KyTn
    KyTn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2421

KC's first 4 opponents' records are a cumulative 3-13. The Chiefs have turned the ball over 0 times and collected 9 turnovers.
    The Titans' first 4 opponents' records are a cumulative 6-10. The Titans have turned the ball over 0 times and collected 9 turnovers.

The Titans have allowed more points, but they have played the Texans and the Chargers offenses.

I have to say these 2 teams are dead even on paper. The Titans are at home so they should be giving 2-2.5.

With Locker out I can see the line being a pick, but if you think Fitz is a huge drop off you're nuts. Locker isn't half the QB Fitz is, he just runs better.

I believe the game could be a 12-9 type game. I see both teams having their first turnovers and Rob Bironas being the difference maker.

Bagman5

Quote Originally Posted by djmano View Post
    i also feel like the line isn't adjusting for jake locker being out. i guess they feel locker and fitzpatrick and about a wash?
    The play they have been getting from Locker through the first four weeks of this season is vastly superior than what they will get from Fitzpatrick. If they cannot establish the run, which will be tough to do against the Chiefs front, they will force Fitzpatrick into turnovers. I also believe that Kansas City will be able to run the ball. Tennessee's rushing defense has been average at best since they dominated an awful Pittsburgh team week one.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Quote Originally Posted by CashItIn View Post
    If it stays at -2.5 chiefs all the way. Over 3.5 no ty
    You should think the opposite way.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

lmao lmao at taking +3.5 if it moves there

its almost comical / is comical that people dont want to take -2.5 right now. it's usually a buy low / sell high scenario here, but don't take it to the extreme. taking chiefs -2.5 is by no means buying high. fact of the matter is that somehow, people can continue to buy the chiefs low.

wannabes are surely waiting for +3 to be SHARP. these same idiot sharps will see the line move to 3 and think, okay i will wait to 3.5 it may possible move.

like k13 said, (doesn't care anymore / falling off with troll comments), (k13 was the best regular nfl poster 2-3 years past), get outa here if you think the line moves to 3.5 thats a good reason to pass on chiefs.

k13 is sbr's finest. a solid nfl poster that has been around. the fact that he used to be worth a lot more should not matter in this scenario.

my opinion is worthless blah blah. it is posted though. take chiefs at -2.5 easily.
    Last edited by YouHave2outs; 10-02-13 at 08:42 PM.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Tennesee been thriving off teams turning the ball over and they always keep the game close but KC is without a turnover this year and theyw ill not be giving Titans any freebies . KC got this
    Always keeps the game close? Last week wasn't a close game. I would avoid this game. Wait to see how Fitzpatrick plays and maybe make a fade next week if he sucks

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    You should think the opposite way.
    Thats what I was thinking

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

This is a potential trap game for KC backers lmao.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by KyTn View Post
    if you think Fitz is a huge drop off you're nuts. Locker isn't half the QB Fitz is, he just runs better.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

And by the way to everybody saying kc has no turnovers, Alex smith threw for 2 ints against the giants last week... Nonetheless Fitzpatrick will get outplayed by Alex smith Sunday

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think KC wins, but hard to take the Chiefs as a road fave anywhere. If Locker were playing I'd most likely be on the Titans, game would have been pretty close to a PK if not Titans short fave.

I just can't trust Fitz.