booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Week 5 Teaser Parlay.

Hi, i want share my teaser(7 pts). Let me know what you think.

thanks,
    Attached Images  

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats a teaser parlay? its one or the other.

booksbroker

Is 7pt teaser parlaying 8 teams lol

booksbroker

Ahh i forgot add in NE...

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Bills/browns could well go over 48, and Saints/Bears has the feel of blowout 1 way or the other so it's not my choice, but like the rest. Feel like Atl is missing, my favorite tease leg this week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Bills/browns could well go over 48, and Saints/Bears has the feel of blowout 1 way or the other so it's not my choice, but like the rest. Feel like Atl is missing, my favorite tease leg this week.
    bills/browns on thu night wont sniff that number..

booksbroker

Saints blow out bears... I actually like bear to win this game outright.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by booksbroker View Post
    Saints blow out bears... I actually like bear to win this game outright.
    and you would be correct..either way they not losing by more than a td.. pack/lions over scares me as i think the set total a few points to high so not getting great value imo..and no way would i put brownies in it, i mean i think cle prob wins but 1st off it the thu night gm and secondly you really not getting a lot out of making them +3..i think you could take that one out and add a team like indy, cincy (or pats), hou, balty where you getting teams catching at lest a td or more and should all be competitive, where with browns if they slip up on the thu night shitfest your cooked only getting 3..

booksbroker

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    and you would be correct..either way they not losing by more than a td.. pack/lions over scares me as i think the set total a few points to high so not getting great value imo..and no way would i put brownies in it, i mean i think cle prob wins but 1st off it the thu night gm and secondly you really not getting a lot out of making them +3..i think you could take that one out and add a team like indy, cincy (or pats), hou, balty where you getting teams catching at lest a td or more and should all be competitive, where with browns if they slip up on the thu night shitfest your cooked only getting 3..
    I already place the bet unfortunately .

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by booksbroker View Post
    I already place the bet unfortunately .
    i wish you the best..i did one last week with a shitload of teams with just 6 points, paid like 30 to 1 or something, forget which one screwed me,,think it was cin/cle over..all i needed was like a 20-17 gm, damn cincy couldnt score shit.. again i actually think browns win, just a numbers gm to me tho and id prefer solid teams i can get over a td with, i never tease a fav to something like +3 cause really you still need them to win.. the det/gb total i think goes over that number i just think the total a few points to high so just another one i try to stay away from as i prefer teasing a number i already see value in where the tease is basically giving me further insurance...hope you cash it tho brother..

booksbroker

thank 2dabank

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Teasing down to 48.5 Dallas/Broncos adds almost no value (only number you hit with any significance is 51). Over and unders don't settle around the number picked like the spread. I illustrated that in my previous write up about how picking a over in-game is better than taking any pregame over that is 50 or higher. Bills have been putting up points so any Bills/Browns under is in danger and the coach has no clue on clock management so expect the game to be long (you will see 4 and outs with only taking up a minute).

I am great at over/unders and would have told you to leave out Dallas and Denver. Out of the 11 50 and over totals 7 went over and 4 went under. The 4 that went under none went above 44 points.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-02-13 at 11:51 AM.

booksbroker

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    Teasing down to 48.5 Dallas/Broncos adds almost no value (only number you hit with any significance is 51). Over and unders don't settle around the number picked like the spread. I illustrated that in my previous write up about how picking a over in-game is better than taking any pregame over that is 50 or higher. Bills have been putting up points so any Bills/Browns under is in danger and the coach has no clue on clock management so expect the game to be long (you will see 4 and outs with only taking up a minute).

I am great at over/unders and would have told you to leave out Dallas and Denver. Out of the 11 50 and over totals 7 went over and 4 went under. The 4 that went under none went above 44 points.
    Did Den have peyton and co. ???