firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

week 5 plays

Locked in Denver -6.5 over cowboys

early looks :
    san diego -4.5 over raiders
    clevland -4.5 over bills
    lions vs green bay O52
    kansas city -1 over titans

a couple notes, i only wanna lock in 2 games out of these 4.. input would be great

chargers i see beating the raiders with ease, to many injuries on the raiders end
    and the chargers offense is just putting up to many points for the raiders to catch up in my eyes

browns have been looking great lately, especially in clevland and against a banged up bills team i really like this line, i see it being a low scoring game but with the browns coming out on top.

the lions and green bay game i see being a high scoring affair, both having 30 + points but who knows if both
    offenses will be clicking on game day.

Then theres kansas city chiefs 4-0 over the titans whove been actually looking really good this year. Jake locker is out so fitzpatrick will be taking over, i think the rust will get to him against a really good D in kansas city,i see kansas city taking this in a hard faught game by 7-10 points

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I love Cleveland here

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Love all those picks....
    Like Cleveland. Don't love it. Just like it.

firekillex

honesly as of right now my top 2 picks would have to be clevland at -4.5 just because theyve been playing great lately they have a great rush defense and bills are decimated in there defense right now, plus its in clevland which helps.
    then im also liking the kc-1 over titans game, the titans have looked great lately but with fitpatrick playing i see him throwing a few picks to a great kc D, might be a close game but i see KC coming out ontop

im also considering a 3 team moneyline parlay tell me what you guys think
    $50 to win $94 profit: Denver over cowboys/ Atlanta over jets / KC over titans

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

There are better games besides KC @ Tennessee.

Look at the defense. These teams are dead equal. The total is 40 because they are both projected to score 20 even though each team is capable of 3 TD's. Not sure how the books get the lean on KC. This match is a true coin-flip. I spent over 1 hour capping it last night and cannot find any edge.

firekillex

i agree on the fact that both defenses are equal
    but i give the edge to kc on the offensive side of the ball, especially with locker out
    fitzpatrick isnt a mobile qb and he doesnt always make the smartest passes which i think kc will take advantage of at least alex smith protects the ball which i think will be the key in this game