Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

hold on hold on hold on is this line right?

patriots are getting 1.5 points to the bangles?? are they thinking this is a let down game?

pats all day

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

does losing wilfork make this big of a difference? im confused on this line too....

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by djmano View Post
    does losing wilfork make this big of a difference? im confused on this line too....
    That seems to be what they're saying. Have heard they're a top 10 run d w wilfork, dead last without historically.

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

Wilfork, hands down, is the best player at his position in the league. This may sound crazy but outside of losing Brady this is the most significant injury the Patriots could have. Can't replace him so it will be very interesting to see them move forward. Remember, teams playing N.E. with good running games will spend more time on the field, which ultimately gives Brady and his offense less time. Nobody in the league has had a impact on an opponents running game as Wilfork, pain in the ass to block, and one of the most heady leaders on his side of the ball. As a fan of the Fish, won't bother me in the least to not see him in the lineup this year.

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

was on my cell. submitted post twice.
    Last edited by Big Bang Clock; 10-01-13 at 07:56 PM.

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Quote Originally Posted by 53 defense View Post
    Wilfork, hands down, is the best player at his position in the league. This may sound crazy but outside of losing Brady this is the most significant injury the Patriots could have. Can't replace him so it will be very interesting to see them move forward. Remember, teams playing N.E. with good running games will spend more time on the field, which ultimately gives Brady and his offense less time. Nobody in the league has had a impact on an opponents running game as Wilfork, pain in the ass to block, and one of the most heady leaders on his side of the ball. As a fan of the Fish, won't bother me in the least to not see him in the lineup this year.
    The man is right. It is impossible to replace Wilfork and it is a major loss to this team that some people will overlook. With that said, I am from mass and a big pats fan so I am 100% biased, but I really like the pats to still win outright this weekend. Our recievers (without Danny and Gronk) are starting to click and I think we can put up enough points to get the W here. Pats 5-0 come Sunday.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I was a bit surprised at this line as well. Didn't Cincinnati just lose to the Browns? ( I know the Browns are playing really well right now but lets not get too carried away here).

These two teams actually match up pretty well against each other with an edge to New England's running game. With Pats key players out, Cincinnati gets the lean with home field advantage.

The return of Amendola may put an interesting twist on this game. Looks like he is good to go.

Regarding Gronk, they are in no hurry to get him back on the field. After all, they haven't lost a game yet. Why rush things?

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Oddsmakers have this one wrong.

Patriots homer, but not my favorite team. Watch them everyweek.

WIlfork is a big loss but they have the linebackers and the depth to step up and fill in. believe me. they are playing amazing football right now and when they get amendola and gronk back they will be scary good.......