GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Tracking the rest of my NFL Season

Colts +3

They have been playing very well as of late, handling the 49ers on the road then beating up on the Jaguars... Seattle coming off an enormous come back win against the Texans, this will not be the case in Indi, because Andrew Luck isn't as bad and flaky as Matt Shuab... Colts will keep this to a one score game.

Colts vs. Seahawks Under 43

Colts beat up on Jaguars and dropped points, Seattle's Defense will not be as easy to score against, Seahawks last game went from definite seahawks loss and under to seahawks win and over, in a matter of 5 minutes... This I feel inflated this line both in favor of the seahawks and the over... I'll go against the inflation.

Panthers -1
    I hate Cam Newton, but this Panthers team is a good one... They should have beat the Seahawks in week one, they lost at Bills on last play of the game in week 2... Then they smashed the giants... Their defense is excellent and Deangelo williams allows them to sustain drives on offense... I do like the Cardinals team, but they played like shit and snuck out a victory at Tampa... I don't see another comeback in their future.

Texans +7
    They beat the Seahawks for 55minutes... Matt Shuab is awful there is no doubt, but the strength of the 9ers defense is not the secondary... Texans defense will give Kapernick problems and keep this game close.

Bears vs. Saints Under 47.5
    The Bears last two games have went over, the first because of many defense scores and the second due to a quarter where they seemed to fall asleep and give up 27 points... And the whole controversy that the former bears player on the lions was telling them their defense calls... The bears will sure up the Defense this week, Drew Brees won't like being in the cold, they will run the ball and there will be dropped passes... This game should stay under.

GemSportsPicks

Titans +1

The Chiefs just smoked the Giants covering an extremely easy line that alot of people cashed in on... This won't be the case in Tennesee, and we are getting the Titans as a home dog... If anything Titans should be -2... I love this one.

49ers vs. Texans Under 42.5
    Both of these teams played in overs the prior week, that were both under games until absolutely ridiculous endings... I'll stay with the trend of how they are playing and assume that this one is pretty big under 21-17 final.

GemSportsPicks

Bengals Pk
    Bengals rebound after the terrible performance at the browns.

Bears Pk

​The saints will come back to earth this week in Chicago.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

good looking card..i agree with almost all of them.. titans only one i really dont but seriously doubt i play kc either...hope you kill it cause we have very similar looking cards! gl

GemSportsPicks

Thanks brotha appreciate it... Honestly I probably won't have many of these... I recently withdrew 5k, now only have 500 left in account... So going to pick 1, 1 oclock go all in, then try to double up 2 more times... Watch every game will win, except for the ones I single out... hahaha... I hate not having a big roll to play games... Makes things so much more difficult, it is a little safer though.

GemSportsPicks

Tonights game, this one is interesting for sure... no official play yet... I can't figure out whether its straight up let down for the browns after two big wins, then they blow it in primetime... Or if this is a set up for next week... Where the books give everyone a nice easy win on the browns, then they crush suckering people to take them next week. Not sure yet... Gotta do a little more research into next weeks game.

GemSportsPicks

Bills vs. Browns Over 41
    Both
    these teams went under last week... The bills game had a great shot to go over but it just didn't... Bills defense doesn't impress me and I think EJ will be able to move the ball on the road... That or he will make some dumb mistakes on his own side of the field leading to good field position... Either way I see both of these teams reaching 20... Therefore I'm going over.

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Bills vs. Browns Over 41
    Both
    these teams went under last week... The bills game had a great shot to go over but it just didn't... Bills defense doesn't impress me and I think EJ will be able to move the ball on the road... That or he will make some dumb mistakes on his own side of the field leading to good field position... Either way I see both of these teams reaching 20... Therefore I'm going over.
    1-0

GemSportsPicks

Looks like I'm going to take an absolute beating today.

GemSportsPicks

Broncos vs. Cowboys Under 58

No special reasoning here, just feel this is very high...

Looks like I'm going to be 3-3 on early games today, so all comes down to the late games.

GemSportsPicks

Well this late add on the under looks pretty foolish... WOW!!! I need it to come to a halt in a hurry.

GemSportsPicks

Pathetic 4-6 Sunday
    Total officially tracked 5-6

IF i don't turn this around next week going to have to hang it up for this season and live for college basketball.

A win is a win and a loss is a loss, but god damn I felt the Titans was the right play.