DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Nfl w5

Denver -6.5 @ Dallas Cowboys or Cowgirls.
    I love this game, I like Peyton Manning, and I hope he will put the big show in Dallas.
    The Over 54 seems very juicy.

GB vs Det /// Oh, Over 51.5 looks nice.

Seattle vs Indy /// Over 43 very good.
    There is no lock in sport. Ask the whistle guy!

DarkNite

Mark this thread, and you come back on Sunday night!

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

man, i need to get off betus... they pay less than every site listed here and lines arent available until late in the week AND they don't allow for as much teasing.

DarkNite

Quote Originally Posted by ddittie View Post
    man, i need to get off betus... they pay less than every site listed here and lines arent available until late in the week AND they don't allow for as much teasing.
    Deposit into the new bookie, whose gives the earlier lines. Who cares about betus. You can test your instinct before going big on sport betting. Let me know. Try to build from $1 to $5 then to $50 first. Many people try that way. I am doing it and learn from day to day. You will know how the lines fluctuate. A lot of people jumped to Cin -5.5 then -4.5 then -3.5 and they failed. This is the world of sport betting, nothing is the so called"LOCK". I play everything that can make me money from soccer that I like the most and NFL, not college, I do not know.
    Next week, Tom Brady will teach those Cin guys the lesson and also Peyton Manning will teach Dallas cowboys how to play football.
    I think Indy will get stopped by Seattle, they are so powerful.