GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

GENO'S PICK Week 4- DALLAS -2.5, SEA -3, CHI +2.5 and MIA +6.5 hmmmm...

Rough Break last MNF as while our vid said DENVER -15.5, it was 16.5 at game time so i took the L on that.. 6-6 on the year... Would love your thoughts on these four guys...

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

already commented on the youtube but ill comment here as well.
    Agree on CHI SEA and MIA I lean on Dallas but probably wont touch that game.

Gotta love KC at home with giants lineman questionable. Can you imagine how bad the backups are if they cant start in that O line? KC D line is one of the best so its gonna be another long week for giants Fan. KC

Once stat i like to look at is pts per 100 yards.
    the stat is a little skewed right now since one teams matchups first 3 weeks could have been vs bums but ill roll with it
    For offense 6pts per 100 is avg 7pts is above avg.
    For Def 6pts per 100 surrendered is avg. 7 pts is below avg.

NYG score 5.4 pts per 100 yards and KC D gives up 3.7 pts for every 100yds they surrender. Advantage KC
    KC scores 7.1 pts per 100 yrds gained and NYG give up 10pts per 100 yrds surrendered. ADV KC
    Looking at that KC has the upperhand in this one.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not a very strong looking card if ya ask me..

sea oline is beat the hell up going to a tough environment against a team that can bring big time heat, if you hell bent on playing seachickens at their most overvalued time id suggest waiting till it down to pk'em..

bears are the public doggie darling of the week, pretty dogs dont do it for me..bears might win cause i think they the better team but i dont want any part of them, over makes more sense anyways..

ive played the fish every week thus far but you playing with fire fading saints at home on monday night, phins oline play been shakey and they missing their best pass rusher, as much as i like them im just not ready to take tannenhill vs brees in the thunderdome.. another gm you should wait on if you like fish cause this line will hit 7 at least..

i agree with dal but i doubt i can bet them, play makes sense if you willing to overlook what kind of fukk ups they are historically and how poorly they generally play as favs and coming off a strong performance..chargers d is pitiful and i think they overrated as a whole but not sure i trust dal yet..

luckily for you i been wrong before and certainly will be plenty more cause i think you staring at a 1-3 week, hope i am wrong on few as hou the only gm im against you so gl on the rest...

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Agree Banker Seachickens are trouble and I lean Saints and not touching bears

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Agree Banker Seachickens are trouble and I lean Saints and not touching bears
    are your bills gonna screw around and beat balty? gotta say that the 1 line that perplexes the shit out of me this week, actually downright shocked that it dropped under 3 @ BM... i seriously dont get it, doing my best just to stay away but being the leader of the "ppl are too low on balty" bandwagon it getting hard, lol..

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    Rough Break last MNF as while our vid said DENVER -15.5, it was 16.5 at game time so i took the L on that.. 6-6 on the year... Would love your thoughts on these four guys...

what this is?

make look of woman who recieve sexual milks on the mouth painted with lipsticks!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not a very strong looking card if ya ask me..

sea oline is beat the hell up going to a tough environment against a team that can bring big time heat, if you hell bent on playing seachickens at their most overvalued time id suggest waiting till it down to pk'em..

bears are the public doggie darling of the week, pretty dogs dont do it for me..bears might win cause i think they the better team but i dont want any part of them, over makes more sense anyways..

ive played the fish every week thus far but you playing with fire fading saints at home on monday night, phins oline play been shakey and they missing their best pass rusher, as much as i like them im just not ready to take tannenhill vs brees in the thunderdome.. another gm you should wait on if you like fish cause this line will hit 7 at least..

i agree with dal but i doubt i can bet them, play makes sense if you willing to overlook what kind of fukk ups they are historically and how poorly they generally play as favs and coming off a strong performance..chargers d is pitiful and i think they overrated as a whole but not sure i trust dal yet..

luckily for you i been wrong before and certainly will be plenty more cause i think you staring at a 1-3 week, hope i am wrong on few as hou the only gm im against you so gl on the rest...
    WOW.. GREAT stuff buddy.. thanks for the input and BOL this week!! I've been hearing the Seattle bet is a sucker bet but, in my defense, i am basing this pick less on the Seahawks (hehehe i mean SeaChickens) and ore and the Texans who i think are overvalued as well at 3-0.

Please keep coming back to the vids!!!

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    what this is?

make look of woman who receive sexual milks on the mouth painted with lipsticks!
    hehehehe =) =) =)