might play this one, will be posted in season thread if i do

Admos
    Admos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

remove Denver and you might have something

besuccessfulone
    besuccessfulone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They should all win on paper and its a safe parlay. However, I think the Browns vs Ravens game will be a nail biter.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Admos View Post
    remove Denver and you might have something
    I was at the last Manning Bowl in person. Peyton does not lose to his bro. I would even say Denver is the lowest ML and is the strongest play out of the 4. Things are gonna get bad for NYG this year.

also thinking eat juice and play an 8 pt teaser maybe

Dolphins +10.5 and Detroit/Arizona over 41

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I was at the last Manning Bowl in person. Peyton does not lose to his bro. I would even say Denver is the lowest ML and is the strongest play out of the 4. Things are gonna get bad for NYG this year.

also thinking eat juice and play an 8 pt teaser maybe

Dolphins +10.5 and Detroit/Arizona over 41
    why 8 point tease? phins +8.5 is golden (when last time colts beat anyone by more than a td? hell i have my doubts they even win)..zona total i wouldnt even worry bout teasing if i knew for sure fitz could be his normal beast self...i really dont think den as safe as you think but certainly not looking to get in peytons way and dont disagree that nyg may be in for a bad year but they one of the few teams that 3 wrs really can hang with den studs, both defenses banged the hell up (or secondary just blows in gmen case while den is hurt), nothing would surprise me in that gm and really think yo on point with the others. personally id feel way more comfortable with bears and doubt it changes payout much..either way gl

Admos
    Admos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

Gmen @ home after a tough loss to Dallas? This game is a toss up IMO.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Ravens ML
    Packers ML
    Bengals ML
    Broncos ML

one of those NFL parlays that seems "too easy"

might play this one, will be posted in season thread if i do
    all that's left is Bengals @ home vs the shitty Steelers.

i knew it was too damn easy

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    why 8 point tease? phins +8.5 is golden (when last time colts beat anyone by more than a td? hell i have my doubts they even win)..zona total i wouldnt even worry bout teasing if i knew for sure fitz could be his normal beast self...i really dont think den as safe as you think but certainly not looking to get in peytons way and dont disagree that nyg may be in for a bad year but they one of the few teams that 3 wrs really can hang with den studs, both defenses banged the hell up (or secondary just blows in gmen case while den is hurt), nothing would surprise me in that gm and really think yo on point with the others. personally id feel way more comfortable with bears and doubt it changes payout much..either way gl
    not the teaser i put in, and not the numbers... as they changed as it was close to 1 pm.

i cashed though, i like going extra safe with a 3 team 10 pointer if i love 3 games to tease.

and i did use the Dolphins, Lions and Broncos games.

i would have used less points on the Dolphins, but i needed the extra points with the other plays to get them down to key numbers that i like.

cheers

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not the teaser i put in, and not the numbers... as they changed as it was close to 1 pm.

i cashed though, i like going extra safe with a 3 team 10 pointer if i love 3 games to tease.

and i did use the Dolphins, Lions and Broncos games.

i would have used less points on the Dolphins, but i needed the extra points with the other plays to get them down to key numbers that i like.

cheers
    right on bro, u generally hit the ones I see ya do so can't knock the hustle.. For me I'm way more comfortable w 2 team 6 pointers and yea phins were by far the best option this week as u know there was no way colts were gonna beat them by more than 8.5, had to get little lucky w hou tho but worked out.,